Author Topic: Drive to make 2pac #1 on Youtube. Watch "Dear Mama" Sept. 7th  (Read 576 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Drive to make 2pac #1 on Youtube. Watch "Dear Mama" Sept. 7th
« on: August 27, 2011, 12:09:54 PM »
ATTENTION ALL TUPAC FANS

On september 7th we will all watch "Dear Mama" in honor of the greatest rapper ever's tragic death. Let's give him the best death anniversary present ever: the highest viewed video on YouTube Let's give him what he deserves and what Justin Bieber does not deserve to have

Copy and paste to all tupac videos and all music videos let's get this noticed

THUMBS THIS UP SO MORE PEOPLE CAN SEE

Lets help tupac with this
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Drive to make 2pac #1 on Youtube. Watch "Dear Mama" Sept. 7th
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2011, 12:10:43 PM »
I don't know why they picked Sept. 7th.  It should've been Sept. 13th.  But regardless, we should support

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2011, 12:15:51 PM »
Why would a dead rapper care about page views on a website that came into existence 10 years after his death? He probably wasn't even aware of the internet. Donating some money to a charity in memory of him would be a much better goal.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2011, 01:15:07 PM »
Why would a dead rapper care about page views on a website that came into existence 10 years after his death? He probably wasn't even aware of the internet. Donating some money to a charity in memory of him would be a much better goal.

I knew your bitchass would be following me like you do in every thread.

If I would of made a thread saying, "lets donate to charity in memory of Pac" your hatin' ass would of been the first person up in here sayin, "Pac is dead, move on" or some shit like that.

Your a little bitch and you lucky you have the net cause I'm sure nobody wants to hear your hatin ass in real life.

Raphael

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2011, 02:16:29 PM »
But he's right. Who the fuck cares about views on a fucking website. And how does Justin Bieber come into the picture? this chain letter is retarded.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2011, 02:26:44 PM »
If many people will go for that - its a great tribute. Keeping his legacy.

If I would of made a thread saying, "lets donate to charity in memory of Pac" your hatin' ass would of been the first person up in here sayin, "Pac is dead, move on" or some shit like that.

Your a little bitch and you lucky you have the net cause I'm sure nobody wants to hear your hatin ass in real life.
True

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2011, 02:39:54 PM »
Stupid idea.

Al Bundy

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2011, 02:41:44 PM »
groupie

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2011, 03:10:14 PM »

infinites furious, diss track comin soon?

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2011, 03:13:12 PM »

This is hilarious haha!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Jay Bananas

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2011, 03:23:46 PM »

I will be telling everyone I know to watch "Party Rock Anthem" on Sep 7th.

killakastro

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2011, 04:25:14 PM »
i love pac to death but dear mama is a gay ass song anyway..i bump a lot of other shit on that day ;)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2011, 04:39:43 PM »
i love pac to death but dear mama is a gay ass song anyway..i bump a lot of other shit on that day ;)

"Dear Mama" is 2pac's Magnum opus.   It's been preserved by the Library of Congress in the National Recording Registry as a result of it's great cultural significance. 

...We all may have our own personal favorites when it comes to Pac.  But objectively speaking, it is his greatest song, and his biggest hit record.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2011, 04:53:37 PM »

"Dear Mama" is 2pac's Magnum opus.   It's been preserved by the Library of Congress in the National Recording Registry as a result of it's great cultural significance.  

...We all may have our own personal favorites when it comes to Pac.  But objectively speaking, it is his greatest song, and his biggest hit record.

I beg to differ about his that being his biggest record, as Cali Love and Changes both got way more airplay and public awareness and sales than Dear Mama.  I was big into rap at the time Dear Mama dropped, and it was a big record, but not as big as Cali Love or Changes later became.  I think him being in jail at the time it dropped hurt the song and limited it's commercial appeal, since he couldn't really perform or protote the song much.  He wasn't even in the video.
I totally agree about the cultural significance thing and it's cool it's in the Library of Congress, and if they picked that song for the youtube record for that reason, that's cool, but that wasn't his biggest hit record.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 04:56:10 PM by Soopafly DPGC »

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2011, 05:11:57 PM »
objectively speaking infant can suck a dick

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.