Author Topic: Think you are the bomb politican? Create your own nation!  (Read 2851 times)

OutSider

Re:Think you are the bomb politican? Create your own nation!
« Reply #75 on: February 01, 2003, 04:20:04 PM »
ok.. can someone please...please .. please... look at my nation... there is something wrong with it... no... issues have poped up or anything...

closetothalimit

« Reply #76 on: February 02, 2003, 02:28:55 AM »
alright, The People's Republic Of Rain Hilton is the smartest nation at the moment in the west coast connection region in the un's highest proportion of citizens designated in UN studies as either "Uneducated" or "Just Plain Dumb" nation listing

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #77 on: February 02, 2003, 04:33:46 AM »
i finally saw this :)

im in West Coast Connection too

The Republic of Nimagic
"Do It, Do It, Do It Do It"

UN Category: Left-Leaning College State
Civil Rights: Superb Economy: Good Political Freedoms: Excellent

The Republic of Nimagic is a tiny, socially progressive nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape. Its compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 5 million enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.

The small government is effectively ruled by the Department of Religion & Spirituality, with areas such as Defence and Social Welfare receiving almost no funds by comparison. The average income tax rate is 13%. A robust private sector is led by the Beef-Based Agriculture, Uranium Mining, and Pizza Delivery industries.

Crime is a serious problem, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Nimagic's national animal is the monkey and its currency is the boomba.

Don Seer

« Reply #78 on: February 03, 2003, 12:51:14 PM »
finally got mah UN email after trying for over a week

and its down... lol

Doggystylin

« Reply #79 on: February 03, 2003, 08:39:03 PM »
i just let the nazi's rally, lol damn i got one fucked up country, lol, i dare any of yall to fuck wit us.....i wish there were more options and features and shit

Kaidy

« Reply #80 on: February 05, 2003, 09:34:55 AM »
haha I just outlawed capitalism, no more big business for us. plus we had a tax cut. Thats the shit right there.

Woodrow

« Reply #81 on: February 05, 2003, 02:47:56 PM »
haha I just outlawed capitalism, no more big business for us. plus we had a tax cut. Thats the shit right there.

LOL... No more capitalism?!

Kaidy

« Reply #82 on: February 05, 2003, 07:57:14 PM »
LOL... No more capitalism?!

Nada. My government controls all necessary industry. should be interesting to see how this turns out hehe.

Doggystylin

« Reply #83 on: February 05, 2003, 08:46:23 PM »
i got naked nazis makin clones of themselves and my gov wiped out the forest and is buildin up on nukes, lol

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #84 on: February 06, 2003, 08:19:07 PM »
Yo guys, guess who the fuck is Number 1 in defense. President Karim would like Quake, Xeoro and Engle (juss cuz i dont like you) to come suck his dick.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #85 on: February 07, 2003, 12:07:19 AM »
"juss cuz i don't like you"
Thats great....

It's funny to see what peoples Nations are like. You can see how their politcal views are portrayed through their countries.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2003, 12:08:07 AM by Engel-Rock AKA Dances With Bitch »

Quakaveli

« Reply #86 on: February 07, 2003, 11:46:00 AM »
Quake takes up the offer and when president Harim bring out his 3 incher for Quake to suck...Quake delivers the hardest KICK to Harim's crotch. "There ya go, now U wont ask for a cocksuckin anytime soon...."

President Quake would like to remind some dumb bitches that he is still a very close second rankin in defense, has teh UN power, and has allies with some worthy nations that hate big bearded islamic terrorism supporters as much as he does.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: February 07, 2003, 10:42:02 PM »
lol @ this bitch who kicks dudes in the nuts, way to fight banchod.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: February 07, 2003, 10:42:39 PM »

It's funny to see what peoples Nations are like. You can see how their politcal views are portrayed through their countries.

tis true old man, tis true

- Lewis Carroll

Doggystylin

« Reply #89 on: February 12, 2003, 08:37:07 PM »
104 MILLION and countin....some plz come fuck wit me, i dare yall!