Author Topic: Seriously, you all need to chill a little bit with all the hate  (Read 630 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Seriously, you all need to chill a little bit with all the hate
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2011, 03:17:50 PM »
I agree with you Brian. At the same time, u have to realize that if u talk about shooting people and fucking them up when u see them, it's likely to get a response, and maybe not one u want. I have ZERO problem with anyone on this board, and if some of y'all actually do take this shit so serious that it would cause u to hate them, then I feel sorry for your mother.

Hahahah, what did Infinite say?

Damn.. and I would of never thought that anybody could be as stupid as Cham at the forum.  Okka and Jrome I way overestimated you.  But when somebody is saying they are "gangsta like Phil Collins" and talk about "blastin homies "In The Air of The Night" and you take that serious.... damn... I honestly have no words left.  I really need a break from this forum.  Definitely I have no business in the G-Spot.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2011, 03:26:07 PM »
The goes my one attempt at a "peace" thread for the year.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2011, 04:13:01 PM »
It's rule of thumb that a double post is a sign of anger. Quadruple post means you just need to delete your account to taking this forum far too seriously.

lol @ saying "LOL, you can't read sarcasm via text". Shows you live life through the net to the point you've mastered reading emotion. You're the softest nigga on this forum. You're a human birthday candle. You shit cupcakes. You're the type of nigga who cries after he fucks bitches. You're the type of nigga who waters the plants before he goes to bed at night. Why wouldn't we assume you were being serious?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2011, 05:09:34 PM »
I agree with you Brian. At the same time, u have to realize that if u talk about shooting people and fucking them up when u see them, it's likely to get a response, and maybe not one u want. I have ZERO problem with anyone on this board, and if some of y'all actually do take this shit so serious that it would cause u to hate them, then I feel sorry for your mother.

Hahahah, what did Infinite say?

Damn.. and I would of never thought that anybody could be as stupid as Cham at the forum.  Okka and Jrome I way overestimated you.  But when somebody is saying they are "gangsta like Phil Collins" and talk about "blastin homies "In The Air of The Night" and you take that serious.... damn... I honestly have no words left.  I really need a break from this forum.  Definitely I have no business in the G-Spot.

wtf are you talking about?  Did my lyrical jihad offend you?  Did I go too far Brian?  So it's cool for you to talk about killing people, call people out and say you're gonna fuck them up when you see them, but I can't tell you you live in candy land?  You deal with emotions like bitches.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2011, 05:43:32 PM »
There's a fallacy in your argument, Infinite.

dissing =/= hating

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2011, 05:44:06 PM »
fuck no we dont. im not kidding at all when i say that you are one of the most pathetic people i have ever come across. from your white guilt to your spirituality crisis to your horrible opinon on rap to your overall stupidity, you are a piece of shit. everything about you sucks. im sure im not the first person to tell you this

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Al Bundy

« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2011, 06:12:02 PM »
brian, you have been a running joke for years now. it's never going to stop until you:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/d6N_dQbNcL0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/d6N_dQbNcL0</a>

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2011, 07:31:45 PM »

dissing =/= hating

ummm, well, yea...dissin somethin is hating on it. am i missing something?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2011, 09:37:23 PM »

dissing =/= hating

Umm, well, no...dissing somethin is NOT hating on it. "Dissing" something is making fun of it. "Hating" something is when you have personal feelings of dislike or anger & show bias towards someone/something due to a personal thing.

For example. Comedy Central Roasts. They diss somebody all night. But it's all out of love so it's not hating on them.

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2011, 10:12:50 PM »

dissing =/= hating

Umm, well, no...dissing somethin is NOT hating on it. "Dissing" something is making fun of it. "Hating" something is when you have personal feelings of dislike or anger & show bias towards someone/something due to a personal thing.

For example. Comedy Central Roasts. They diss somebody all night. But it's all out of love so it's not hating on them.

so by making fun of lil wayne for wearing gay tights at the vma's, is that not hatin on it? i dunno, maybe the younger generation has a new definition of hatin or something, but makin fun of something pretty much goes hand in hand with hatin on it...comedy central roasts are all in fun, cuz those actors are actually cool with each other...but if they were roastin each other on a personal level in an unfriendly fashion, that would be hating...if u think otherwise, u got ur definitions twisted.

Okka

« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2011, 10:43:59 PM »

I think you need to do that big homie. You seem to be very angry and frustrated.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 03:30:39 AM by Okka »

Portugoal

« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2011, 07:36:17 AM »

I think you need to do that big homie. You seem to be very angry and frustrated.

Maybe you as well; You too try to stir up things lately.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2011, 08:07:23 AM »
Well look at the word "hate", NIK. If you don't personally hate it, it's not hating.

So when you see Wayne in his skinny jeans, you emotionally hate them/him? Then that's hating.

I don't hate Brian. I just make fun of him being one of the biggest losers in internet history.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2011, 11:44:06 AM »
The way Brian has been acting lately reminds me of Tupac roll in Juice
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2011, 12:16:32 PM »
Well look at the word "hate", NIK. If you don't personally hate it, it's not hating.

So when you see Wayne in his skinny jeans, you emotionally hate them/him? Then that's hating.

I don't hate Brian. I just make fun of him being one of the biggest losers in internet history.

in hip-hop culture, "hatin" on spmethin doesnt mean u actually have to hate it lmfao...smh, only a honkey ass kid like u would say some shit like that.

for example, if i say u look like a gay child tryna hide his fagness by poppin his collar and mean muggin to fit in, that would be me hating on u...doesnt necessarily mean i hate u, but "hatin ON" something is not the same as hating it...PeACe