Author Topic: Week 1 NFL Regular Season Official Thread  (Read 405 times)

O.G A.Geesta'z

Re: Week 1 NFL Regular Season Official Thread
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2011, 12:33:26 PM »
Vick is still that nigga he is killin it...
im glad that Steelers are losing im tired of them winning

fuck the chiefs
The West is Back

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2011, 01:29:48 PM »
Damn did anyone see that last play by tampa vs Detroit..that should be on sportcenter tonight
The West is Back

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2011, 08:52:13 AM »
Oakland Raiders road to 16-0 begins tonight!

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2011, 02:36:07 PM »
Even worse news today for the Chiefs.   2nd year Pro Bowl safety Eric Berry is out for the season!!!!

So to recap how Chiefs season has gone so far...

-Chiefs lose 1rst Round draft pick wide receiver Baldwin in an injury suffered in a locker room brawl with Thomas Jones.  Will miss 1-4 weeks of the regular season!
-Chiefs lose future star Tight End Tony Moeki- OUT FOR THE SEASON, TORN ACL, in last preseason game.
-Pro Bowl safety Eric Berry gets injured early in the first quarter of home opener, OUT FOR THE SEASON, TORN ACL.
-Chiefs suffer worst defeat in regular season home opener history 41-7 to the lowest ranked team in the league.

Great start to the season!!!  Bring on the Lions!!!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 10:40:47 PM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Lunatic

« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2011, 02:42:47 PM »
^ Haha. Reading that makes me feel a bit better about the Titans loss yesterday  ;D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2011, 06:25:12 PM »
Was at the Jet game last night. Stadium was so live. Greatest game I've ever gone to in any sport. Incredible.

Start to a Superbowl destined season. 8)

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2011, 07:23:48 PM »
I would love to see Cowboys.vs.Jets for the superbowl...Jets are my AFC team but I always gotta ride with my Cowboys... it was a great game and leave it too Romo  to fuck up at the end...

Anyways I'm not a big Pats fan but since Peyton is out... Tom Brady is the best QB in the league right now hands down... and tonight proved it
The West is Back

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2011, 08:20:34 PM »
517 yards throwing. What a fucking animal. The Jets need to formulate a better pass rush if we're beating him.

& I like the Boys, but I fear Romo will be the death of them. Plus they got injuries on defense. I'm rooting for the Cowboys in the NFC. But the Eagles, Packers & Saints seem too tough for them.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2011, 10:31:39 PM »
not too tough i can see us beating them but it will be a hard games to pick up W's ... i mean we almost beat the Jets and they are a top 5 team in the league... Romo will definitely be the death of us... he's a great QB at times but god damn does he fuckin choke at the end like always... not just that but he also has a low quaterback IQ as compared to Peyton Manning, Vick and Brady... just to name a few

it was also a few bad play calling by Garrett like doing a screen play on 3rd and 25 or doing a running play on 3rd and 20... just made no fuckin sense...
we really needed to beat the Jets that game was very important to us because if we would have that would of shown we are now one of the top teams in the NFL but now that we didnt we are just going to have to prove it by winning alot more games and winning them efficiently
The West is Back

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2011, 10:41:16 PM »
^ Haha. Reading that makes me feel a bit better about the Titans loss yesterday  ;D

how bad is it looking for the Titans?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2011, 10:51:08 PM »
The road to 16-0 continues!  Raider nation!  COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE!!!

Lunatic

« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2011, 01:02:47 AM »

how bad is it looking for the Titans?
Honestly, I'm not overly concerned yet. The lack of OTA's and an overall off-season was very evident for us through three quarters; a team with an entire new coaching staff (head coach, offensive and defensive coordinators and just about every position coach) and new QB. Not to mention our best play maker Chris Johnson has had virtually one week to learn the new offense. The offense was horrendous through three quarters; it was evident they're still gelling. But they really got it together in the fourth quarter; unfortunately it was too little too late, yet they almost stole the victory in the last minute of the game.

The defense was bullied around on the Jags first drive of the game but they really got it together. The fact that the Jags held the ball for 40 mins of this game (we couldn't move the ball AT ALL on offense) and only scored 16 points is a positive sign.

This team will get better as the season goes on. I foresee a solid 3-5 win streak somewhere in the middle. They should be in the thick of the playoff race 'til the very end.

And I expect to start 0-2 (play the Ravens next week). Still, I won't be overly concerned with 0-2. However, A loss week three to Denver to go 0-3 would really concern the fuck outta me lol.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2011, 07:46:46 AM »
Yeah, Romo tried to throw the ball, off balance, through Revis Island. Just have to be smarter than that.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2011, 12:48:32 PM »
Yeah, Romo tried to throw the ball, off balance, through Revis Island. Just have to be smarter than that.

That was just inept, but whatever. Brady had the worst pick of the week, but Romo picked the worst time to throw his pick.

Ryan Fitz is the QB of the week (well maybe not), and Peyton Manning is thus far the 2011 MVP, and expect him to only show it more and more each week. My dream would be tostart 0-6, have him come back for a 10-6 finish, and then win the SB at home. Not gonna happen, but I can dream.

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2011, 02:00:02 PM »
The road to 16-0 continues!  Raider nation!  COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE!!!

LMAO, typical Raiders fan....i remember more then half the fans didnt even show up to a pre-season game...the bandwagon will only last for so long, hit campbell once and you have no season...
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!