Author Topic: Nik what is up with your delivery?  (Read 5391 times)

rayallen0

Re: Nik what is up with your delivery?
« Reply #90 on: March 15, 2012, 03:07:55 PM »
Keep telling yourself I'm spoiled cuz you are 2 poor to do shit for your kid. fucking dead beat.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #91 on: March 15, 2012, 05:28:56 PM »
^I explained it. NIK has exposed his life, so he lies & exaggerates what he can in order to give off this "gangsta" image.

LOL@this. rayallens post had NOTHING to do with me....come on, gayboy. at least keep the nutriding relevant.

I mean, Spice was talking to you, that YOUR parents paid for your schooling. Hence why Muhfukka said "lol you think this fool went to school?". Then Ray was saying, "I don't see why people think it's cool to have dead-beat parents"

& you've spent the last five years denying you've been handed everything to keep an image that isn't really there, you just know we can't 100% prove it...well, at least until it leaks on here. In other words, you've basically sat here & tried to convince us your parents don't really do much at all for you.

But, there isn't much your parents really have to buy for you. They supply you with a home, meals every night, pay your bills because you're unemployed & didn't finish high-school (yet found a way to make "7 racks a phone call" lmao), so you're NOT paying insurance & phone bills. You basically get treated like a spoiled fifteen year old girl. Then when you whine enough, daddy goes & asks X-Raided if he'll write a verse for your song for $250 bucks.

I mean, you live the life. I guess in a way I envy it...being nineteen. But if I was twenty-six, I'd hold my head in shame.

Al Bundy

« Reply #92 on: March 15, 2012, 05:35:06 PM »
lol @ something wrong with parents paying for your education so you don't have a shit load of debt. my parents paying mine. no shame in it.

Not sure why people are so proud to have dead beat parents  ???

people love to argue about anything on here. lol

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #93 on: March 15, 2012, 05:58:40 PM »
lol @ something wrong with parents paying for your education so you don't have a shit load of debt. my parents paying mine. no shame in it.

people love to argue about anything on here. lol

pretty much yes

every weed thread turns into people from cali vs people from everywhere else

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #94 on: March 15, 2012, 06:39:37 PM »
^I explained it. NIK has exposed his life, so he lies & exaggerates what he can in order to give off this "gangsta" image.

LOL@this. rayallens post had NOTHING to do with me....come on, gayboy. at least keep the nutriding relevant.

I mean, Spice was talking to you, that YOUR parents paid for your schooling. Hence why Muhfukka said "lol you think this fool went to school?". Then Ray was saying, "I don't see why people think it's cool to have dead-beat parents"

& you've spent the last five years denying you've been handed everything to keep an image that isn't really there, you just know we can't 100% prove it...well, at least until it leaks on here. In other words, you've basically sat here & tried to convince us your parents don't really do much at all for you.

But, there isn't much your parents really have to buy for you. They supply you with a home, meals every night, pay your bills because you're unemployed & didn't finish high-school (yet found a way to make "7 racks a phone call" lmao), so you're NOT paying insurance & phone bills. You basically get treated like a spoiled fifteen year old girl. Then when you whine enough, daddy goes & asks X-Raided if he'll write a verse for your song for $250 bucks.

I mean, you live the life. I guess in a way I envy it...being nineteen. But if I was twenty-six, I'd hold my head in shame.

LMAO He didn't finish High school? wow you seriously gotta be a weak stupid fuck to not finish high school when you're living in that type of social class. I mean their is no reason why you shouldn't be finishing high school if you were living NIKs life. damn, illiterate motherfucker can't even talk about his own religion for shit. I figured you for a bitch NIK, but I never thought you'd be this sad. White washed bastard.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #95 on: March 15, 2012, 06:50:24 PM »
Be ready. He's going to call me a liar by midnight.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: March 15, 2012, 08:44:23 PM »
Keep telling yourself I'm spoiled cuz you are 2 poor to do shit for your kid. fucking dead beat.
you dont know me ray ray take yo mommys titty out yo mouth

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #97 on: March 15, 2012, 08:55:25 PM »
if u want to know K Macc aka Mrs Dorsett all u need to know is that K Macc's family grew u on Canadian welfare his entire life and then he got an arranged marriage to the yetti next door

they had a kid and thats all we know so far

rayallen0

« Reply #98 on: March 15, 2012, 09:50:35 PM »
lol my mommys titty? i'm 19 and have my life ahead of me have fun every night. its so hard to believe that you are so white with the way you talk. gangsta.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #99 on: March 15, 2012, 09:52:16 PM »
lol my mommys titty? i'm 19 and have my life ahead of me have fun every night. its so hard to believe that you are so white with the way you talk. gangsta.

k macc claims to be black too .... no joke :D

Sccit

« Reply #100 on: March 15, 2012, 11:14:14 PM »

LMAO He didn't finish High school? wow you seriously gotta be a weak stupid fuck to not finish high school when you're living in that type of social class. I mean their is no reason why you shouldn't be finishing high school if you were living NIKs life. damn, illiterate motherfucker can't even talk about his own religion for shit. I figured you for a bitch NIK, but I never thought you'd be this sad. White washed bastard.

everything about this gay boy's nutriding is a lie...no wonder u feed off of it. the truth doesnt mean as much to a punk. i did finish high school, i aint unemployed, and i'm 24, not 26. keep suckin, though. a lil to the left........right there

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #101 on: March 15, 2012, 11:17:19 PM »
you work for your dad, who gives you free rent

basically unemployed son

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #102 on: March 15, 2012, 11:25:46 PM »

So if someones parents can't afford to put their kids through college it makes them dead bead beats? Wow. Spoken like a true snobby rich kid.

rayallen0

« Reply #103 on: March 15, 2012, 11:41:29 PM »

So if someones parents can't afford to put their kids through college it makes them dead bead beats? Wow. Spoken like a true snobby rich kid.

lol well that is basically what i said. cuz ppl here always talk about how much love they get from their parents. oh wait no they act like they had it tough and that anybody more privileged than them is spoiled. lol rich if my parents were rich i would be proud about it.  Keep trying troll man.

people claiming people are spoiled because parents can afford to put their kids through college = stay silent about
me saying that it isnt a big deal and not to be proud of parents who are lacking = reaching hella just to be down for the cause.

98% of this forum is white and well off its cute how everybody wants to be hard even though they grew up in the burbs

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #104 on: March 16, 2012, 12:39:52 AM »

lol well that is basically what i said. cuz ppl here always talk about how much love they get from their parents. oh wait no they act like they had it tough and that anybody more privileged than them is spoiled. lol rich if my parents were rich i would be proud about it.  Keep trying troll man.

people claiming people are spoiled because parents can afford to put their kids through college = stay silent about
me saying that it isnt a big deal and not to be proud of parents who are lacking = reaching hella just to be down for the cause.

98% of this forum is white and well off its cute how everybody wants to be hard even though they grew up in the burbs

I grew up in the burbs. I also paid for my first car and put myself through college. Living in a decent neighborhood doesn't mean your parents can or should spoil you.