Author Topic: Week 2 NFL Regular Season Official Thread  (Read 1052 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Week 2 NFL Regular Season Official Thread
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2011, 12:29:54 AM »
Can you guys access 5dimes.com from Canada? Love that place.

polepositon

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2011, 10:51:21 AM »
ravens beat titans. chris does not rush for 100. i think they hold him to 30-70 yards. if not, def not 100. Ravens win the super bowl.

Lunatic

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2011, 10:52:25 AM »
Can you guys access 5dimes.com from Canada? Love that place.
Yea, Bit I really like my Pro Line lol. Bet 5-10$, pick 4-5 games (spreads) and win $100. $100 isn't a lot but I'm realistic; it's the easiest to win probably lol.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2011, 01:47:44 PM »
What was that about the Ravens being a lock? They got SMOKED by the Titans baby!  ;D ;)

TITANSSSSSSS

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2011, 02:37:26 PM »
Jets 2-0 :)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2011, 05:02:37 PM »
Jets 2-0 :)

That's the defense I know & love. 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2011, 05:03:26 PM »
LOL Jamaal Charles. Torn ACL. Finished. Hopefully this contributes to Brian's potential suicide.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2011, 07:03:56 PM »
What was that about the Ravens being a lock? They got SMOKED by the Titans baby!  ;D ;)

TITANSSSSSSS

Like you wouldn't have picked it the same way if you weren't a Titans fan. If it were Ravens vs Jags and the spread was 6 or 7 you'd be Ravens all the way. Either way, I lost on the GB and CHI games as well anyway.

Lunatic

« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2011, 09:18:35 PM »
TITANSSSSSSS
Like you wouldn't have picked it the same way if you weren't a Titans fan. If it were Ravens vs Jags and the spread was 6 or 7 you'd be Ravens all the way. Either way, I lost on the GB and CHI games as well anyway.
Lol I'm messing with 'cha. I'm very glad the Titans confirmed for me today that this is a good football team.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2011, 09:46:29 PM »
Cowboys pull out a big win in SF.

Also, a great Sunday night game in ATL.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2011, 05:05:36 AM »
TITANSSSSSSS
Lol I'm messing with 'cha. I'm very glad the Titans confirmed for me today that this is a good football team.

They're a better team than the Colts, that's for sure.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2011, 07:05:38 AM »
I think we should just let Tom Brady get out of this financial debt. I'm convinced he's a superhero.

Lunatic

« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2011, 10:16:47 AM »
TITANSSSSSSS
They're a better team than the Colts, that's for sure.
They're a better team than a lot of teams. People will be agreeing with me in a few weeks. I love it when we fly under the radar.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2011, 11:10:50 AM »
The media ballwashing of the patriots get sickening. The offense is amazing no doubt. Brady isn't a superhero, he's a good quarterback who has all day to throw and an obscene amount of weapons. But that pats d is HORRENDOUS. They made Chad Henne look like Peyton manning. But the media will never comment on it for some reason. Their easy in the bottom three defensively. The chargers lost that game with boneheaded plays. They should have had three additional touchdowns.But it's fine, pats can be the regular season champs every year because as soon as playoffs come it's one and done. You can't win a championship with a floodgate for a defense.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2011, 02:55:45 PM »
The media ballwashing of the patriots get sickening. The offense is amazing no doubt. Brady isn't a superhero, he's a good quarterback who has all day to throw and an obscene amount of weapons. But that pats d is HORRENDOUS. They made Chad Henne look like Peyton manning. But the media will never comment on it for some reason. Their easy in the bottom three defensively. The chargers lost that game with boneheaded plays. They should have had three additional touchdowns.But it's fine, pats can be the regular season champs every year because as soon as playoffs come it's one and done. You can't win a championship with a floodgate for a defense.

Brady isn't exactly lighting it up in the post season the past few years either. He never could handle up the middle pressure or tight coverage. Why teams ignore that and continue to play soft zones and end rushing is beyond me. In fact since Tom Brady has been "Tom Terrific" he's had abysmal post-season results. The fact of the matter is the Pats can't win unless the defense is more important than the QB. Of course I've been saying that about every team in tyhe NFL for years. But Brady himself really stunk it up against the Giants, the Ravens, and the Jets.

And once again the 2011 NFL MVP is looking more and more like Peyton Manning. I hope he gets at least one vote just for kicks. Can you name a single perrenial playoff team that would become as bad as the Colts have become with the loss of a single player? I mean a lot of teams take it down a notch when they lose a stud but this season has 0-16 written all over it.

Noe if they do end up with the #1 pick in the draft nex year I'd personally, if I were Irsay, fire Polian, and Caldwell and bring in a guy like Cowher, then trade Peyton for a bunch of draft picks from a team like the Cheifs or  Vikings and then draft Luck. It's clearer now more than ever that Peyton Manning was a band-aid over a really bad team and wiith only 3-4 years left anyway he may as well be gone. I wouldn't mind seeing him on the Titans. Or if the Jets lose another AFC Title game thanks to Mark Shitches I'd trade him to NY, let Marrky ride the bench for a couple years.