Author Topic: Week 2 NFL Regular Season Official Thread  (Read 1053 times)

polepositon

Re: Week 2 NFL Regular Season Official Thread
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2011, 10:15:07 AM »
the titans win 7-8 games all year. that's it.

GO RAVENS!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Lunatic

« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2011, 10:34:39 AM »
the titans win 7-8 games all year. that's it.

GO RAVENS!!!!!!!!!!! ;D
Haha yea ok, we fucked up ya Ravens in a major way  ;)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2011, 10:48:50 AM »
hey shallow, i need your Lock of the week.... and a couple other games u like.. thanks

Steelers over Colts and Chargers over Chiefs, and that's with the large spreads in mind. I also like the Packers over the Bears and the Lions over the Vikings.

polepositon

« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2011, 11:27:49 AM »
i just looked at the Titans schedule. I am actually being nice by saying 7-8 games you win. The win against Baltimore is what is giving yall the 7-8 woulda been 5-6. lol.

That was our fault.

east bay funk

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2011, 01:18:19 PM »
hey shallow, i need your Lock of the week.... and a couple other games u like.. thanks

Steelers over Colts and Chargers over Chiefs, and that's with the large spreads in mind. I also like the Packers over the Bears and the Lions over the Vikings.

so steelers are your most confident Lock then? or S.D.     just checkin.    you seem to be riding against Indy each week,ha ha , not a bad approach

polepositon

« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2011, 02:46:06 PM »
and ya boy chris only rushed for 53 yards. I called that shit. We lost that game ourselves. Fuck what ya herd. We da Birds!!! dabird bird bird, dabirds is da word! lmao.

as a matter of fact. Ima smash the titans on Madden tomorrow.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2011, 05:37:54 PM »

so steelers are your most confident Lock then? or S.D.     just checkin.    you seem to be riding against Indy each week,ha ha , not a bad approac

Eventually they are going to beat a spread and maybe even win a game, but not this week against Pit. Lock of the week is a 2+ TD Steelers victory over Indy. But looking at the schedule I don't see them winning any games this year until Peyton returns. If he returns.

Lunatic

« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2011, 06:11:22 PM »
i just looked at the Titans schedule. I am actually being nice by saying 7-8 games you win. The win against Baltimore is what is giving yall the 7-8 woulda been 5-6. lol.

That was our fault.

LMAO really? 5-6 wins (if we didn't beat u) with a schedule that includes the Broncos, Browns, Bengals, the Manning-less Colts twice, home games vs. the Jags and Texans (should split with both hou and jax in our division) and other winnable games like the Bills (in Buffalo) and Tampa Bay (in Tennessee). Heck, we might be able to beat Atlanta too.

Lunatic

« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2011, 10:46:02 PM »
and ya boy chris only rushed for 53 yards. I called that shit. We lost that game ourselves. Fuck what ya herd. We da Birds!!! dabird bird bird, dabirds is da word! lmao.

as a matter of fact. Ima smash the titans on Madden tomorrow.

Lmao.. It makes it sadder than CJ did shit all and we still fucked y'all up lol

U ain't lose shit yourself lol.. Your OL couldn't stop our pass rush and your pass defense can't cover Kenny Britt if they live depended on it. A former Titans scrub Cary Williams is your stater  ;) lol

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2011, 07:45:52 PM »
i think vick doesnt play (whole game at least) and we still beat the shitty ass giants

polepositon

« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2011, 01:02:03 PM »
let me see if we play yall again so we can show u. Trust me, we can stop your pass game. Just was our flop for the season.
it does not make it sad that we lost and yall only rushed for 53 yards. that makes yall sad. need to get that nigga some Chunky soup or sumn. nigga couldnt run for shit. and, the passing, yall got lucky. now, lets move to week 3. i'll see you in there.

and I did smash yall in madden.  ;)