Author Topic: is this a dubcc-member?  (Read 716 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

is this a dubcc-member?
« on: September 19, 2011, 06:33:40 PM »
i was certain it was Will_B at first, but he is too young (Will_B is 37 years old)

???

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: is this a dubcc-member?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 07:59:46 PM »
Sadly no, that's an American. Lol @ him doing the clean version.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2011, 09:31:22 PM »
whats more intresesting is how u came up with this video.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Will_B

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2011, 02:34:36 AM »

He's a stalker that's how lol. And lmao @ Will B's 37!! Guess again fag. I'm younger than your favourite rapper that's for sure :laugh:

Most of Mikes post are about negative shit, he should take a leaf out of o.g. Siki's book and chill..

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2011, 06:04:51 AM »

And lmao @ Will B's 37!! Guess again fag. I'm younger than your favourite rapper that's for sure :laugh:

somewhat agree. altho ur in ur late 30's, mentally u are 10 maybe 13 yrs old.. ur definitely austistic/asperger,, thats for sure

and smh at callin me a stalker/negative,,, "Mr.-make-a-thread-about-some-internet-dude-2-times-every-week-when-im-on-my-period"   MADSEN QUOTED ME IN HIS SIG!!! IM UPSET! :puke:

« Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 06:27:53 AM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2011, 06:28:24 AM »
Lol @ late 30s now.

Who was that that made a few threads bout me and a poll? And the first post in thread was about me..

Seems you're still obsessed...and still wrong about EVERYTHING... but think you know all about me...

Surly the definition of a Stan stalker :loser:

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2011, 06:35:40 AM »

sure sure, im "stalking" a british senior citizen wit asperger from Notting Hill (or wherever the hell u come from).  ::)

funny thing about u, whenever u feel cornered or desperate over somethin, u'll be quick to call someobody a "stalker",,, (when in reality ur the only one who has stired up shit all the time).
ur a distrubed old man, and its hilarious how defensive u get when i say that ur 37 years old..   :laugh:

Will_B

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2011, 10:27:56 AM »
funny thing about u, whenever u feel cornered or desperate over somethin, u'll be quick to call someobody a "stalker",,, (when in reality ur the only one who has stired up shit all the time).

Lol biggest joke ever.

No one has a problem with me on the forum but you (thanks for the hate campaign)..of course I'll responded to your bullshit threads bout me deleting links, and now you starting a thread saying I'm 37, reaching so far at the idea it might be me in the video LMFAO.

If you don't post this shit I wont have anything to respond to...I couldn't give a shit about your sad life....fucking idiot.

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2011, 10:39:12 AM »
spoke on ur bullshit once, n ignored you all the way till u started flexin ur imaginary internet-muscles again..

smh at u actin like  victim,,  :'( "Mike is negative, boo hoo. my quotes are in his sig, i need to make another thread"   ::)  dramatic "cyberspace-romance"-faggot. get a life  :bomb:
and LMAO at ur uptightness about ur age.. why r u so embarassed?

n i dint say u were 37yrs old originally. other ppl said it
« Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 10:42:56 AM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2011, 10:45:19 AM »

Fuck you on whatever the rest you were waffling about...and we both know Rosa said it, and we both know he misremembered something I told him.

Nothing the fuck to do with you anything bout my personal life anyway, I don't come to forums to have a nice gossip! Faggot bitch. :camp:

You know I'm from the UK and called Will....THATS..IT.....shitcunt :sign_withstupid:

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2011, 10:53:50 AM »

Fuck you on whatever the rest you were waffling about...and we both know Rosa said it, and we both know he misremembered something I told him.

Nothing the fuck to do with you anything bout my personal life anyway, I don't come to forums to have a nice gossip! Faggot bitch. :camp:

You know I'm from the UK and called Will....THATS..IT.....shitcunt :sign_withstupid:

smh at ur desperate excuses - "he misrememberd/misinterpreted what i said"

if u werent 37 yrs old, u wouldnt get so emotionally uptight and angry about it when i mention it..   :)

ur from the UK, damn near 40yrs old, wouldnt surpise me if u are a ginger too  

"I have Tray Deee-snippets"
« Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 10:56:35 AM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2011, 11:01:12 AM »
if u werent 37 yrs old, u wouldnt get so emotionally uptight and angry about it when i mention it..

Don't like your poisonous bullshit.

Nothing more.

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2011, 11:10:30 AM »
if u werent 37 yrs old, u wouldnt get so emotionally uptight and angry about it when i mention it..

Don't like your poisonous bullshit.

Nothing more.

na, but really

how can a person get so angry like that?
if somedboy on the internet said "ha ha ha, Mike Madsen is 64 or 72 years old", i wouldnt feel the need to defend myself.. on some godamn internet-forum

like, serioulsy?

this proves, that u are 37 years old,, n are obviously embarrased about it or some shit  
plus, u told Rosa that u were 37 years old earlier (i dont care about ur age, its just remarkably funny/interesting how u react when i talk about ur age, thats all)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 11:12:01 AM by Michael Madsen »

bouli77

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2011, 11:17:25 AM »
when someone posts twice, back to back in the same thread, you know he's getting emotional.

Will_B

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2011, 11:30:00 AM »
na, but really

how can a person get so angry like that?

Stems from this link deleting bullshit, nothing more.

You invent this shit and in your mind it becomes fact. :loco:

Like the idea someone was hacking your PM inbox.