Author Topic: I'm going to be in New York for a few days, wanna check some hiphop hist.  (Read 4526 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: I'm going to be in New York for a few days, wanna check some hiphop hist.
« Reply #150 on: October 17, 2011, 03:36:56 PM »
NIK has met 2 forum members in real life who he intended to stomp, and nothing happened. The same would happen again.

No. Didn't you listen to him? He intended to play ball with Grundy. Despite the fact there is proof on this very forum that they had the same conversations me & him have, but that didn't anger NIK. ::)

Sccit

« Reply #151 on: October 17, 2011, 04:11:41 PM »
^it's well documented...i told acgrundy many times that i thought he was an angry old man and i would clown him all the time about it, but i didnt have any true animosity towards him to the point where i wanted to fuck him up. i just laughed at how he acted grumpy all the time, but never did i feel like fighting him. i told him many times i didnt wanna waste my time fighting over petty internet beef, and then we decided to meet up 2 play ball for 500 bux. check the posts.

u, biebs, are another story...ur just a faggot ass lil boy who looks like a reject of a gay boyband, and u talk on here like u never would in person. thats why i wanna stomp ur teeth in, and why i swear 2 God i would deck u in the jaw if u ever spoke 2 me the way u did hiding behind that screen.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #152 on: October 17, 2011, 04:29:28 PM »
^Well that's funny considering Grundy got ran off this forum talking about his encounter with you with other members. Pretty funny that speaking on the situation all that time & the man never once mentioned anything about a basketball game or anything that was "animosity free". He spoke more along the lines of "I had a problem with that faggot & I had to prove it to myself that I would go over there & handle it." Then came back from the game & said you were a bitch. Came up to him when he stepped to you & was like "no, no, no, man. It's just the internet, I'm not looking for problems".

& see, we have these accounts of you from people in person of you acting like a bitch. You say, "you would never speak like this in person, blah, blah, blah". Says who? Your imagination? I mean, I probably wouldn't go up to a random person & start shit with them, so you're right in that respect I suppose. But if I knew anybody as big of a herb as you, who acted like he was somebody tough, yeah I'd probably say some shit to him. I'm not a herb like you, NIK. I'm not gunna sit here & say how badly I would kick your ass. I don't know you, maybe you're a crazy street fighter who would absolutely destroy me. I'm not going to let my imagination speak for you, I'll let real life accounts do that. But you just keep building a character of me to make yourself feel better about getting shitted on over here on a regular basis lol.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #153 on: October 17, 2011, 04:38:08 PM »
^damn man, u guys really dont like each other huh?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #154 on: October 17, 2011, 04:56:24 PM »

Like I posted a few posts above, I could care less about NIK. Since I've been here all I've done is just throw things back in people's faces & they don't like it...clearly lol.

I mean, this kid NIK has had people get his home phone & hack his account, post personal pictures of his mother, someone found ridiculous pictures of his homosexual brother, yet I'm the one who he wants to stomp out "the most". I mean, not even getting into the reality that the boy is twenty-four, unemployed, lives with his parents, has six years, a foot & likely fifty pounds on me, yet can't help but sit here at night & cry about how bad he would fuck me up. He's truly pathetic. It's not that I don't like him, it's not that I even care about his existence. It's just funny throwing reality back in his face & watch him get cornered to the point where he starts making up facts to defend himself because he so deeply cares what 20 guys he'll never see (well 18 he'll never see lol) think about him on a message board.

Sccit

« Reply #155 on: October 17, 2011, 05:21:23 PM »
^Well that's funny considering Grundy got ran off this forum talking about his encounter with you with other members. Pretty funny that speaking on the situation all that time & the man never once mentioned anything about a basketball game or anything that was "animosity free". He spoke more along the lines of "I had a problem with that faggot & I had to prove it to myself that I would go over there & handle it." Then came back from the game & said you were a bitch. Came up to him when he stepped to you & was like "no, no, no, man. It's just the internet, I'm not looking for problems".

& see, we have these accounts of you from people in person of you acting like a bitch. You say, "you would never speak like this in person, blah, blah, blah". Says who? Your imagination? I mean, I probably wouldn't go up to a random person & start shit with them, so you're right in that respect I suppose. But if I knew anybody as big of a herb as you, who acted like he was somebody tough, yeah I'd probably say some shit to him. I'm not a herb like you, NIK. I'm not gunna sit here & say how badly I would kick your ass. I don't know you, maybe you're a crazy street fighter who would absolutely destroy me. I'm not going to let my imagination speak for you, I'll let real life accounts do that. But you just keep building a character of me to make yourself feel better about getting shitted on over here on a regular basis lol.

gayboy, wtf are u talkin about? ur just ramblin, as always...it's documented on this very site. we met up 2 play ball for 500 bux. after the altercation took place, his initial stance was that he no longer had problems with me...we shook hands after the game and parted ways. the rest is all anger in ur mind from being a faggot in a world where faggots are looked down upon.

Sccit

« Reply #156 on: October 17, 2011, 05:23:48 PM »

Like I posted a few posts above, I could care less about NIK. Since I've been here all I've done is just throw things back in people's faces & they don't like it...clearly lol.

I mean, this kid NIK has had people get his home phone & hack his account, post personal pictures of his mother, someone found ridiculous pictures of his homosexual brother, yet I'm the one who he wants to stomp out "the most". I mean, not even getting into the reality that the boy is twenty-four, unemployed, lives with his parents, has six years, a foot & likely fifty pounds on me, yet can't help but sit here at night & cry about how bad he would fuck me up. He's truly pathetic. It's not that I don't like him, it's not that I even care about his existence. It's just funny throwing reality back in his face & watch him get cornered to the point where he starts making up facts to defend himself because he so deeply cares what 20 guys he'll never see (well 18 he'll never see lol) think about him on a message board.

ur a bitch, kid...there's no other way 2 put it. u ride my nuts constantly. u follow me into threads just to ride my nuts, and u started doing it cuz a.)it was the cool thing 2 do and b.)cuz i used to regularly diss your idol, lebron, in the sports section. many others have pointed it out. in ur confused, homosexual mind, what u do is normal...but others can see through u for the fag u truly are.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #157 on: October 17, 2011, 05:28:49 PM »
cham stays typing essays

when it rains it pours

« Reply #158 on: October 17, 2011, 05:34:37 PM »
elior why is it that u think everyone is 'riding ur nuts'?
first of all what the fuck does that even mean, a faggot fantasy of urs?
anytime someone says anything bad about you, ur only response is "get off my nutts, hop off, dick rider, nut rider"  or some other form of faggotry.
and no, let me clear this up for you, u will not stomp anyones head in, u sit at your computer and type essays about how u wish kobe should have fucked you instead of raping that white chick, and make up shitty music trying to relate to shit you cant and never will do.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #159 on: October 17, 2011, 05:37:09 PM »

but on some diplomatic shit,
i was goin back n forth wit an autisitic & tidious 40 year-old maniac from Great Britain, for months n months on this forum (n i could almost feel my hair turn grey durin that time lol), but i never succumbed to violence/threats n shit like that.
what im sayin is, you two (Nicc and Cham) should shake hands n go grab a pizza or somthin, n put an X on this circus-crusade.
sure both of u r good peoples at the end of the day..   dont kill each other now

Sccit

« Reply #160 on: October 17, 2011, 07:36:25 PM »
elior why is it that u think everyone is 'riding ur nuts'?
first of all what the fuck does that even mean, a faggot fantasy of urs?
anytime someone says anything bad about you, ur only response is "get off my nutts, hop off, dick rider, nut rider"  or some other form of faggotry.
and no, let me clear this up for you, u will not stomp anyones head in, u sit at your computer and type essays about how u wish kobe should have fucked you instead of raping that white chick, and make up shitty music trying to relate to shit you cant and never will do.

yo wheres ur  boyfriend, sparejizz, anyways? aint he the one who introduced u 2 this site? son was way cooler than u.......anyways, no, not every1 rides my nuts. there are a select few who follow me into threads with the sole intention of talkin shit, and the main one doin it nowadays is that gay kid a few posts above. and kid is 1000 times more annoyin than any1 else in the history of nutriding...anyways, indian boy, stfu and go bathe in some hindu herbs, u stank ass mufucka.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #161 on: October 17, 2011, 08:00:38 PM »
cham stays typing essays

I wrote a fairly long response. But that's all I need now, I don't need any more to get my point across. I mean just look at NIK's responses. Son stays dodgin' what I'm actually saying & is replying selectively. Just saying "you're a faggot, rah, rah, rah. I'm tough". He's a herb & he knows it. Hence why he fell back to the "you're rambling". Where is the ramble in there NIK? What is off-topic? Dumbass nigga lol.

Sccit

« Reply #162 on: October 17, 2011, 08:46:29 PM »
^you just lie 2 ride nuts, like the immature lil bitch u are...thats why i say u ramble on. there is no power in ur lies. real power lies in the truth, son. step it up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #163 on: October 17, 2011, 09:59:16 PM »
real power lies in the truth, son. step it up.

Agreed. Therefore you need to stop being a selective reader or just a straight up passive reader & understand the truths behind my posts about you & realize all the fabrication that goes into your posts about me.

Sccit

« Reply #164 on: October 17, 2011, 10:06:05 PM »
you say ur speakin truth in these posts right after u claimed acgrundy and i met up for something other than a 1-on-1 basketball game...LOL. everything u speak is a lie. u know why, son? cuz ur life is a lie...i knew some1 on this message board who was just like u, and he ended up coming out the closet a couple years later. kpsony. once u come out, u will be a lot less aggravated and hold a lot less resentment in ur heart.