Author Topic: I'm going to be in New York for a few days, wanna check some hiphop hist.  (Read 4483 times)

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: I'm going to be in New York for a few days, wanna check some hiphop hist.
« Reply #165 on: October 18, 2011, 12:56:00 AM »
I like how Infinite avoids saying nigger or nigga.

yeah, but he sure doesn´t avoid being a wigger

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #166 on: October 18, 2011, 01:25:50 AM »
you say ur speakin truth in these posts right after u claimed acgrundy and i met up for something other than a 1-on-1 basketball game...LOL. everything u speak is a lie.

lmao at acting like the shit isn't documented that you two met up to fight. Someone upped the thread not too long ago.

Sccit

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #168 on: October 18, 2011, 09:03:48 AM »
NIK, you're hopeless. You're lying & we all see it. The nigga Grundy said he was ready to fight. You're a herb & a liar & you respond with made up things your imagination wants you to believe.

when it rains it pours

« Reply #169 on: October 18, 2011, 12:33:44 PM »
elior why is it that u think everyone is 'riding ur nuts'?
first of all what the fuck does that even mean, a faggot fantasy of urs?
anytime someone says anything bad about you, ur only response is "get off my nutts, hop off, dick rider, nut rider"  or some other form of faggotry.
and no, let me clear this up for you, u will not stomp anyones head in, u sit at your computer and type essays about how u wish kobe should have fucked you instead of raping that white chick, and make up shitty music trying to relate to shit you cant and never will do.

yo wheres ur  boyfriend, sparejizz, anyways? aint he the one who introduced u 2 this site? son was way cooler than u.......anyways, no, not every1 rides my nuts. there are a select few who follow me into threads with the sole intention of talkin shit, and the main one doin it nowadays is that gay kid a few posts above. and kid is 1000 times more annoyin than any1 else in the history of nutriding...anyways, indian boy, stfu and go bathe in some hindu herbs, u stank ass mufucka.
way to dodge
since u ask btw, hes in the real world doin shit u aint, makin money not "riding nuts" as u would say. and ahh man u really got my feelins hurt, ouch  but for reals though why do u want everyone to ride ur nuts? wtf does that even mean.

elior wakes up everymorning, finds random words at urbandictionary.com, comes in here and writes using his new found vocab. haha get the fuck outa here u fuckin faggot.

is that what u tell ur mom when she tells u to get off the couch and get a real job "mom stop riding my nuts" ?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #170 on: October 18, 2011, 12:53:02 PM »
NIK has like four words he uses in every response because he's a herb. If you searched his name with the keyword of like "nutrider" or "gayboy" 2,283 posts would come up.

& NIK, before you come in here & say that isn't true because you checked, it's because I didn't.

But anyway, NIK is genetically homosexual & he knows it.

Sccit

« Reply #171 on: October 18, 2011, 02:13:34 PM »
NIK, you're hopeless. You're lying & we all see it. The nigga Grundy said he was ready to fight. You're a herb & a liar & you respond with made up things your imagination wants you to believe.

read the thread, souless honkeyfag.....we met up 2 play ball for 500 bux, not 2 fight. you, on the other hand, would be scared 2 meet up ANYONE from this board u have beef with...guaranteed.

Sccit

« Reply #172 on: October 18, 2011, 02:14:32 PM »
elior why is it that u think everyone is 'riding ur nuts'?
first of all what the fuck does that even mean, a faggot fantasy of urs?
anytime someone says anything bad about you, ur only response is "get off my nutts, hop off, dick rider, nut rider"  or some other form of faggotry.
and no, let me clear this up for you, u will not stomp anyones head in, u sit at your computer and type essays about how u wish kobe should have fucked you instead of raping that white chick, and make up shitty music trying to relate to shit you cant and never will do.

yo wheres ur  boyfriend, sparejizz, anyways? aint he the one who introduced u 2 this site? son was way cooler than u.......anyways, no, not every1 rides my nuts. there are a select few who follow me into threads with the sole intention of talkin shit, and the main one doin it nowadays is that gay kid a few posts above. and kid is 1000 times more annoyin than any1 else in the history of nutriding...anyways, indian boy, stfu and go bathe in some hindu herbs, u stank ass mufucka.
way to dodge
since u ask btw, hes in the real world doin shit u aint, makin money not "riding nuts" as u would say. and ahh man u really got my feelins hurt, ouch  but for reals though why do u want everyone to ride ur nuts? wtf does that even mean.

elior wakes up everymorning, finds random words at urbandictionary.com, comes in here and writes using his new found vocab. haha get the fuck outa here u fuckin faggot.

is that what u tell ur mom when she tells u to get off the couch and get a real job "mom stop riding my nuts" ?

why u keep talkin bout my occupation?...u know what i do? i'm willin 2 bet u anything that i make more money than u, ghandi.

how my nuts taste?

Will_B

« Reply #173 on: October 18, 2011, 02:20:48 PM »
i was goin back n forth wit an autisitic & tidious 40 year-old maniac from Great Britain...but i never succumbed to violence/threats n shit like that.

"kill urself" "slit ur wrist" "IP-locate him, n kill him pshycialy" - Mike Fagsen

A bullshitter to your last breath.. :loser:

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #174 on: October 18, 2011, 02:38:07 PM »
i was goin back n forth wit an autisitic & tidious 40 year-old maniac from Great Britain...but i never succumbed to violence/threats n shit like that.

"kill urself" "slit ur wrist" "IP-locate him, n kill him pshycialy" - Mike Fagsen

A bullshitter to your last breath.. :loser:

really?
u felt like i was threatinin you, when i adviced you to "slit ur wrist" n "kill urself"?

when it rains it pours

« Reply #175 on: October 18, 2011, 04:21:05 PM »
nik is on the same status as infinite

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #176 on: October 18, 2011, 06:40:34 PM »
Well...

1. I wouldn't be that big of a complete herb to have the desire to fight anyone off of the internet LOL.
2. The man came on here & straight up said he stepped to you, ready to do something & you talked your way out of forgetting everything said on here & everything was cool for the day.
3. If you went to "play ball" & "have fun", why did he come back here & start shit with you? You guys still talked shit for a while after that. Mostly about how you bitched out...
4. Referring to my 1st point above, you're letting your imagination talk for you when you really have no idea who I am.

Sccit

« Reply #177 on: October 18, 2011, 07:58:59 PM »
Well...

1. I wouldn't be that big of a complete herb to have the desire to fight anyone off of the internet LOL.
2. The man came on here & straight up said he stepped to you, ready to do something & you talked your way out of forgetting everything said on here & everything was cool for the day.
3. If you went to "play ball" & "have fun", why did he come back here & start shit with you? You guys still talked shit for a while after that. Mostly about how you bitched out...
4. Referring to my 1st point above, you're letting your imagination talk for you when you really have no idea who I am.

read the fuckin thread, dumbson...first of all, we werent meeting up to play for fun, we were meeting up to play for 500 bux, and acgrundy didnt bring any money. when he got there, he said he was there to fight, but i was pissed because i went there expectin 2 win 5 bills. if he really wanted 2 fight me that bad, i was in front of his face, he coulda swung on me and we woulda been throwin down. the thing is, neither of us really had enough animosity towards one another 2 get down. years later, i made fun of grundy on the board again and talked about how he pussied out of the 500 dollar bet, and THATS when he started talkin shit again...if u read the post, he initially said i was chill, that we played ball, shook hands, and went our seperate ways...everything else u claimin is a lie u made up 2 feel less gay about urself.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #178 on: October 18, 2011, 09:34:53 PM »
Well...

read the fuckin thread, dumbson...first of all, we werent meeting up to play for fun, we were meeting up to play for 500 bux, and acgrundy didnt bring any money. when he got there, he said he was there to fight, but i was pissed because i went there expectin 2 win 5 bills. if he really wanted 2 fight me that bad, i was in front of his face, he coulda swung on me and we woulda been throwin down. the thing is, neither of us really had enough animosity towards one another 2 get down. years later, i made fun of grundy on the board again and talked about how he pussied out of the 500 dollar bet, and THATS when he started talkin shit again...if u read the post, he initially said i was chill, that we played ball, shook hands, and went our seperate ways...everything else u claimin is a lie u made up 2 feel less gay about urself.

I mean, that sounds about right to me. He went with intention to fight, saw your punk ass trying to talk your way out of it & felt bad, especially with your girl right there. He was clearly like "Alright, NIK, you're not so bad in person, but you act completely different than you do online". Shook hands, like you said, he wasn't going to come back & talk shit. As far as he was concerned you were an alright dude, no need to continue arguing online after that...

Until you started shit again, then he just straight up told the story of how it went down...

yeah well I showed up.  I really had no intentions of playing basketball I just wanted to fight.  I haven't touched a basketball in nearly 3 years, but I did used to play alot.  Anyways I waited around for an hour and had NIK been 2 minutes later and I would have been gone.  So I told him I didn't come to play basketball I came to fight.  He didn't want to fight.  I had originally planned on just punching him anyways if he wouldn't fight, but honestly I felt bad.  I'm not a bully and he didn't want to fight.  I was mad, but fuck it.  Its just always been some sort of monkey on my back type thing for a few years now ever since I first called him out, and it was something that just needed to be settled.  Its a pretty stupid reason, but that is my nature.  So I said fuck it then we will play ball.  He beat me 12 to 10 and thats that.  Its over.  I honestly did not think he would even show, so I gotta respect him for that, which is a lot more than I can say for some others on here.  He was actually pretty cool about everything which made me feel bad for wanting to fight.  I know its been said before, but now its true:  for all those who have been annoyed with our beef its over.  I'm done with it for good.  I shook his hand and said the beef is squashed.

LOL, yeah. I'm making shit up. The man wrote this a day later lmao.

So like I said. He wanted to fight, you didn't want to, despite talking shit like you do to me & it ended with a game of basketball. You're a bitch. Case closed.

Sccit

« Reply #179 on: October 19, 2011, 12:39:02 AM »
^and like i said, i didnt meet him with the intention of fighting him, i met up with him for a basketball bet...unlike u, i had no animosity towards him and i never thought he was a complete faggot, just a grumpy dude who spoke condescendingly on a consistent basis. u, on the other hand, i just think ur a complete fucking bitch of a faggot, and i would pay good money to stomp on ur face while wearin some cleets.