Author Topic: I'm going to be in New York for a few days, wanna check some hiphop hist.  (Read 4519 times)

Leggy Hendrix

Re: I'm going to be in New York for a few days, wanna check some hiphop hist.
« Reply #180 on: October 19, 2011, 01:13:47 AM »
just a grumpy dude who spoke condescendingly on a consistent basis

the irony

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #181 on: October 19, 2011, 05:05:46 AM »
just a grumpy dude who spoke condescendingly on a consistent basis

the irony

lol, yup

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #182 on: October 19, 2011, 06:38:09 AM »
hello.  This is the spirit of Brian.  I am in the afterlife now and writing you all from the grave.  It seems Cham and Tom were right all along.  I should of known, because those guys always knew everything. 

Well, see I was walking through places like Queens and the Bronx and the black people there robbed me, shot me, and killed me because I was white.

I should of listened to Tom and Cham and not gone there and maybe I'd still be living.  But being such a big wigger and all, I just had to see queensbridge so that I could visit the shrines of my hero Nas.

Now I've really paid the price for trying to be black.  As my funeral services are taking place today in an undisclosed area.  I should of listened to Tom and Cham and just stayed home and never gone anywhere in my life.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Blood$

« Reply #183 on: October 19, 2011, 07:32:10 AM »
hello.  This is the spirit of Brian.  I am in the afterlife now and writing you all from the grave.  It seems Cham and Tom were right all along.  I should of known, because those guys always knew everything. 

Well, see I was walking through places like Queens and the Bronx and the black people there robbed me, shot me, and killed me because I was white.

I should of listened to Tom and Cham and not gone there and maybe I'd still be living.  But being such a big wigger and all, I just had to see queensbridge so that I could visit the shrines of my hero Nas.

Now I've really paid the price for trying to be black.  As my funeral services are taking place today in an undisclosed area.  I should of listened to Tom and Cham and just stayed home and never gone anywhere in my life.

possibly the darkest post in dubcc history?

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #184 on: October 19, 2011, 07:43:39 AM »
this thread just hit new lows  ::)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #185 on: October 19, 2011, 10:04:49 AM »

from the looks of things your never going anywhere in life, period
The West is Back

goRaiders

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #186 on: October 19, 2011, 10:38:35 AM »
white ppl smh
Your raps all lazy, Jigga the Black Scorcese
What your album lacks is more Jay-Z

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #187 on: October 19, 2011, 12:40:29 PM »
What's "good money", NIK? Plane tickets are cheap on a non-holiday.

However, unlike your faggot ass, I have no animosity or bitter hatred towards anybody I've never physically met, mostly due to the fact I'm not a herb & angry at the world.

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #188 on: October 19, 2011, 12:47:59 PM »
LMAO at takin internet beef that serious you want to actually beat the shit out somebody

Sccit

« Reply #189 on: October 19, 2011, 01:18:01 PM »

LMAO

Sccit

« Reply #190 on: October 19, 2011, 01:20:49 PM »

However, unlike your faggot ass, I have no animosity or bitter hatred towards anybody I've never physically met, mostly due to the fact I'm not a herb & angry at the world.

i'm not bitter, son...ur just literally the gayest person i've ever dealt with on this message board... by a mile. if i could take all my frustrations out on ur punkass, i would feel a whole lot better. i will pay u 100 bux if u come out here n see me face 2 face, swear 2 God. if i dont, i give the admins permission to delete my account and never post my music here again.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #191 on: October 19, 2011, 01:22:26 PM »

Where did we ever say it was a guarantee? You played it off like you were going there to play some Borat type roll & roll up on some black guys on the block & start shooting questions at them about Hip Hip. I mean, that's the kind of nerd you come across as. You didn't do that & you even posted saying you were with people you knew. You're an idiot.

But LMFAOLOLMAFO @ "I just had to see queensbridge so that I could visit the shrines of my hero Nas". What you learn? You're the saddest case ever.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #192 on: October 19, 2011, 01:27:51 PM »

i'm not bitter, son...ur just literally the gayest person i've ever dealt with on this message board... by a mile. if i could take all my frustrations out on ur punkass, i would feel a whole lot better. i will pay u 100 bux if u come out here n see me face 2 face, swear 2 God. if i dont, i give the admins permission to delete my account and never post my music here again.

This is a prime example of how you're just a sad, sad man. The day you realize your "frustrations" (which is HILARIOUS in its own right), is directly related to me exposing truths of your life that you can't reply to due to a fact of lack of knowledge of my life, will be the day you're "frustration" free on here. It's also the soul reason, I'm the "gayest person in message board history", because you have nothing to say to me & have to sit there & listen to the saga of your pathetic existence.

& lol, I wouldn't spend a dime to see your ass. Either you cover plane, hotel & have mama Orit cook for me or fuck outta here. I go out...scratch that...bad example...I get off this website...scratch that...bad example...I go to a topic on here that has no relation to you & you're automatically shifted to the very LAST thing on my mind. Where it's obvious I'm on your mind at all hours of the day. It's pathetic.

Sccit

« Reply #193 on: October 19, 2011, 01:32:06 PM »

This is a prime example of how you're just a sad, sad man. The day you realize your "frustrations" (which is HILARIOUS in its own right), is directly related to me exposing truths of your life that you can't reply to due to a fact of lack of knowledge of my life, will be the day you're "frustration" free on here. It's also the soul reason, I'm the "gayest person in message board history", because you have nothing to say to me & have to sit there & listen to the saga of your pathetic existence.

& lol, I wouldn't spend a dime to see your ass. Either you cover plane, hotel & have mama Orit cook for me or fuck outta here. I go out...scratch that...bad example...I get off this website...scratch that...bad example...I go to a topic on here that has no relation to you & you're automatically shifted to the very LAST thing on my mind. Where it's obvious I'm on your mind at all hours of the day. It's pathetic.

blah blah blah blah blah......just know, bitchboy, that anytime u come visit LA, u have 100 bux waitin for u in the 818. if u aint too pussy to collect, that is.. which of course, u are.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #194 on: October 19, 2011, 01:36:10 PM »
Hahahahahaha. Point proven. & know your logic makes zero sense. You have a problem. You're the one frustrated. You're the one who wants to "stomp me out". Yet, you want me to come to you, when I could give a fuck less.

Anyway, I'll throw the $100 bucks on a free-throw contest. I shoot roughly 74-76% from the charity strike. 25 shots, winner takes all. That can take place in the 818 or the 718.