Author Topic: DEATH BROUGHT cloud 9  (Read 717 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:DEATH BROUGHT cloud 9
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2003, 07:50:30 AM »
yo its fuccin funny how.. niccas say " he isnt strongest link, i aint impressesed" when i leave n make'a diss.. but... when i join.. why dont yall say that?..

Yall niccas think yall could rip me cause u been on WCC longer.. hahaha yo get real niccas.. i've survived in da battle fields with WAY iller CATS den " time lock, mastero minded, dayzgostylez n Kill".. lolol i've seen ya'lls skillz.. yall are ill.. but not illest i will verse...
so will just see when time comes.. N trust me hella niccaas are gonna be shooked at how a nicca with only "104" post rips mastero minded, tone, timelock n kill... Times comein..hahahahaha times comin..

lol hope yall liked da little evil drama thing.. llmao

read my post and tell me if i were "HYPED" when you joined our crew.... lol... i was just like "wateve.. i guess he's aight enough"

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2003, 07:54:49 AM »
Peoples said I fell off, fool fell of where?/
Still a top dogg, never loft, so I don't care/
See it gets to you don't it, that's why you hate/
Realize that No Man Seperates What We Create/
There's a reason for that, we the crew of fate/
I'm next to bat, so now you got to just to wait/
It's our turn bitches, Rod planned out the snitches/
'You stole Elite riches, now we crush you midgits/
In the crew toury I'm getting personal G/
'Cause for me, I wouldn't lost 'till they kill me/

Who's being in more battlefields in this board, hey, who won all his all out wars. Name a person I was in war with, Rhyme Droppa, Narritor, Now I Know, Maxi's a biter... lol, remember Elite vs. K.I.N.G.S., Mack, and then came Logic, shit, won them all, except the biter, but we now about that. ToNe, you think Cloud 9 is ready, my man Rod beat both TimeLock and Maestro~Minded in the WCC Cup, he got them both. The war has only just begun. LOL@Kill talking about backstabbing, when he backstabbed his own boy, more on that when we battle for you presious title that was mine first. Oh and DayGoStyLz, just remember, I beat your boy, then I'm coming for you. You know I've been wanting you the most, can't wait to get at you boy, even up the score in our battles. Peace.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2003, 08:34:52 AM »
LOL@Kill talking about backstabbing, when he backstabbed his own boy, more on that when we battle for you presious title that was mine first
LOL @ the one who even tried to get me out of DA when they (we) were strong now tryina condemn me. And don't act like there's no difference between what I did and what Rippa did...

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2003, 09:22:17 AM »
*Thinks it would be best dealt with in the battle field*
IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2003, 11:51:36 AM »

^^WORD^^

Why not just skip ALL the shit talking, and have:

ELITE VS Cloud 9

Elite: Lost Angel, Rodzilla, Rippa, and KaLiPzO
                         VS
Cloud 9: I-Bo, Tone, Kill, and Timelock

I see nothing wrong with this.

Elite says they hold the "crown" of WCC Crews
Cloud 9 says they have the 3 top MCs of WCC

Why the fuck don't ya'll just battle?  From what I've seen, Elite and Cloud 9 are the 2 strongest crews.  Why not Elite defend their "crown" against Cloud 9?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2003, 11:53:38 AM by Xear0 »

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2003, 08:06:40 PM »

^^WORD^^

Why not just skip ALL the shit talking, and have:

ELITE VS Cloud 9

Elite: Lost Angel, Rodzilla, Rippa, and KaLiPzO
                         VS
Cloud 9: I-Bo, Tone, Kill, and Timelock

I see nothing wrong with this.

Elite says they hold the "crown" of WCC Crews
Cloud 9 says they have the 3 top MCs of WCC

Why the fuck don't ya'll just battle?  From what I've seen, Elite and Cloud 9 are the 2 strongest crews.  Why not Elite defend their "crown" against Cloud 9?

....because it will kill the momentum of the Crew Tourny i think. To have a major crew battle right now. Crew battles take way longer then normal one on one matches. And tha Tourny would be postponed because of it. Id battle Elite anytime, but i dont wanna kill thiz tourny righ now...we might meet in tha finals anywayz, who know?!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2003, 08:23:02 PM »
....because it will kill the momentum of the Crew Tourny i think. To have a major crew battle right now. Crew battles take way longer then normal one on one matches. And tha Tourny would be postponed because of it. Id battle Elite anytime, but i dont wanna kill thiz tourny righ now...we might meet in tha finals anywayz, who know?!

Yeah, crew battles take a while, think one on ones are tuff. But fuck the finals, I really want the first round. But in any event, I look forward for the opportinty. Peace.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2003, 09:19:43 PM »
i almost feel bad, like i caused all this rebuilding goin on...oh well, sumtimes its good for a crews EGO...to get run thru. Maybe Elite's lil ego has deflated a bit frum before. Yall were TOO damn cocky, so it was mah job to show u wussup. Tha only 2 MC's that were a threat in Elite...reside in Cloud 9. And M-Dogg and Rod were basically riding they talent.

LMAO......please......Let's not bring up when I beat U twice when U first came here......
And LOL @ Egos......So U mean U plot against us and IBO rides yo dick and we suppose 2 be cool? lol......But I aint even mad at U here anywayz blood, U like tha pimp of yur crew, they all follow yur command, Cant hate on that......

not that I'm half as impressed as Rod or M Dogg...I could've been in 3 crews and I'm sure I would've found a way to play with 2 of them...I could've joined the Elite and told Blade and Tone that I was actually joinin MD/Cloud 9 then I could've joined MD to piss the Elite off and 2 days later switched to Cloud 9....I'd be the biggest mothafucka on the whole board

Nah, shut yur hole......What we did wit RIPPA waz different......it waz all stragedy just to get Cloud 9 back for tha shady shit they did......And why U act like we helllla wanted U? Yur a good Emcee, and at tha time there waz no free agents, and even U were not a free agent......But we felt U aint loyal......So I told M Dogg to ask U 2 get in......U chose Cloud 9 over us.......Oh well, aint nobody hurt.......We'll cross paths soon.......

"bitches like to play games well let the fucking games begin Bitchezzz!!!!"

hmmmm, wait a sec there LimeCock......aint tha games begun already? lol, yall started it.....And we just playas playin tha game.....tha lil twist we created wit RIPPA waz all in tha game.....If this waz a game of chess, it's CHECK 4 yall......Do somethin muthafuca, Do somethin......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2003, 01:57:17 AM »
LMAO......please......Let's not bring up when I beat U twice when U first came here......
And LOL @ Egos......So U mean U plot against us and IBO rides yo dick and we suppose 2 be cool? lol......But I aint even mad at U here anywayz blood, U like tha pimp of yur crew, they all follow yur command, Cant hate on that......

ha! yah u did beat me twice.....like a year ago. But, shit....i barely had started keystylin and u had been doin it for a minute. Tha lass time we battled, after i actually got sum experience wit thiz shit...i believe u got KO'd dogg lol. When u beat me, i think i was still key'n in that primative, played...M-Dogg/Rod style LOL. As for I-Bo, he aint neva rode mah dick at all. We've been in so many battles we got mutual respect toward eachotha. I aint pimpin nuthin in thiz crew regardlezz, all memberz are equal...shit, i aint even the "leader" of the crew like u claim tah be wit Elite. Cloud 9 Soljahz all carry weight in this shit. And real shit, Elite is on tha downslide.....if u cant admit that, then u cant face tha truth.  ;)

Like i tol M-Dogg....Elite was about 1 battle away frum being completely GONE, but i left u and M-Dogg alone on purpose, to give u a shot at rebuilding. I gave u muhafuckaz a pass, but yall jus wanna be bitter...oh well, jealousy iz ugly. LOL

Rippa

• 'G'
  • GOD VS SATAN ( WHOS SIDE ARE YOU ON?)
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2003, 06:41:55 AM »
ight yall..lez just leave diz little " stand off " at this...

Everybody just sit bacc.. relax someone will keep there mouth shut after the Crew battle.. so till then er'body jus stop fightin... feel me?

Battle record- 9-1-1..
All wins by way of KO
Graveyard..
Gareefa,Indecisive(x3),Koncept, Assassin, Pimpdogg,Mack,SIZE12AIRFORCES

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2003, 08:53:32 AM »
not that I'm half as impressed as Rod or M Dogg...I could've been in 3 crews and I'm sure I would've found a way to play with 2 of them...I could've joined the Elite and told Blade and Tone that I was actually joinin MD/Cloud 9 then I could've joined MD to piss the Elite off and 2 days later switched to Cloud 9....I'd be the biggest mothafucka on the whole board

Nah, shut yur hole......What we did wit RIPPA waz different......it waz all stragedy just to get Cloud 9 back for tha shady shit they did......And why U act like we helllla wanted U? Yur a good Emcee, and at tha time there waz no free agents, and even U were not a free agent......But we felt U aint loyal......So I told M Dogg to ask U 2 get in......U chose Cloud 9 over us.......Oh well, aint nobody hurt.......We'll cross paths soon.......

Keep cool. It's not that I think all those crews "hellla wanted me", neither I think I'm one of the big ass heavyweights (already), but since all krus offered me a spot I could've also played with them

Well, I ain't got shit to do with Cloud 9's "shady shit", I don't know if you hit the other 3 members with that Rippa move, all I say is that it wasn't that much of a stunt...whatever, I ain't intrudin no more. All I sid was that I wasn't that impressed with what you did, you did surprise me though so I guess it worked out well for y'all...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2003, 10:47:33 PM »
this RIPPA character too big for his britches

*goes back into hibernation*
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2003, 11:14:22 PM »
All I sid was that I wasn't that impressed with what you did, you did surprise me though so I guess it worked out well for y'all...

Dat waz tha plan.......

Anywayz.......

TIME 2 PUT UP OR SHUT UP

Dat goes 4 everyone.......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!