Author Topic: ESPN Top NBA Player List.  (Read 3824 times)

Sccit

Re: ESPN Top NBA Player List.
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2011, 01:22:43 PM »
Reasons we got swept :

1. Inability to D the pick n roll and the 3 pt line .. Kobe was part of the 2nd problem.
2. Pau Gasol
3. Inability to knock down the 3pt shot which resulted in Dallas packing the paint to prevent our usual inside domination .. which perfectly worked
4. Kobe not being Kobe i.e the player who dominated the WC playoffs for the last 3 years

LOL..come on. u should know first hand that Pau is the number one problem. if Pau plays like a legit second option, we win that series. end of story. lets not forget, in game 1 vs dallas, kobe had 36 points and we lost on the last possession. if Gasol even plays HALF as good as he's capable of playing, the whole complexion of that series woulda been completely different....at the end of the day, lebron has no heart and still aint seein kobe, no matter what the general public and the casual nba fan is made 2 believe.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2011, 06:15:33 PM »
how can paul be rated above d rose and he won mvp last year? i'm just saying yell

Rose is a more explosive & better pure offensive player than Paul. However, as far as having the full package, Paul is far better, in my opinion.

Not to mention LeBron exposed Rose last year in the playoffs, showing him how good he is when he's smothered by the opposing teams best player. Other teams should attempt that this season, given there is one.

Meanwhile, if I remember correctly, Chris Paul nearly single handedly beat the Lakers in the first round lol.

Far from the truth my equal, cause if that's the case lebron shouldn't be number 1 with your logic, cause he got shut down by deshawn who's smaller and j Kidd. D rose is better then Paul and his upside is as well. And don't act like bron wasn't getting help on rose, get that equal a two who can hit the 3 and a healthy boozer and it would have been a different story yell

Shut down? I can agree he didn't play up to par, but that was him missing shots, not getting shut down. LeBron was all over Rose. LeBron in the Finals was open.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2011, 09:02:33 AM »
LeBron is ranked #1. 8)

rayallen0

« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2011, 11:39:59 PM »
wow Nikcc...you understand Lebron made the finals. he sucked in them but ruled in the playoffs before that. you obviously hate lebron and want Kobes kids. You make your oppinion irrelevant and nobody takes you serious because you cant give a logical level headed oppinion. its either. "they fucked kobe over" or "Lebron sucks" you talking about knowing the sport is ridiculous. you are a fan of a team not of the sport.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 11:45:10 PM by rayallen0 »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2011, 07:16:23 AM »
I mean, you know you have to be the best player in the world if making the Finals is viewed as a failure. I listened to you niggas all year long like they would barely make the playoffs & then they would get dominated in the playoffs. Meanwhile, they were five minutes from being up 3-0.

If the Texas Rangers won the World Series, nobody would of called Albert Pujols a failure or viewed him any differently. He just doesn't have millions upon millions of haters.

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2011, 02:21:47 PM »
wow Nikcc...you understand Lebron made the finals. he sucked in them but ruled in the playoffs before that. you obviously hate lebron and want Kobes kids. You make your oppinion irrelevant and nobody takes you serious because you cant give a logical level headed oppinion. its either. "they fucked kobe over" or "Lebron sucks" you talking about knowing the sport is ridiculous. you are a fan of a team not of the sport.

read what u just said, dickhead.."LeBron sucked in the finals". what is the biggest knock on LeBron since he entered the league? he's a choke-artist. been labeled one on many different occasions, and he stays livin up to the label. simply doesn't have the killer instinct of the great ones, or at least he hasnt showed it to date. now take his fuckin nuts out ur mouth, faggot.

rayallen0

« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2011, 05:47:42 PM »

read what u just said, dickhead.."LeBron sucked in the finals". what is the biggest knock on LeBron since he entered the league? he's a choke-artist. been labeled one on many different occasions, and he stays livin up to the label. simply doesn't have the killer instinct of the great ones, or at least he hasnt showed it to date. now take his fuckin nuts out ur mouth, faggot.
funny. i dont like lebron and think he is overrated. but he is obviously top 3. you just hate. look how mad you got. you dont know shit about basketball. im sure you can tell me more about Kobes life than you could about basketball outside LA. this is for TODAY. not 3 years ago. Lakers got swept, Kobe is the leader and he wasnt dominant. Lebron dominated throughout the playoffs up until the finals where he gave a shit performance. u calling anybody a nuthugger is a joke. ive never talked to you before but i always see ur name listed as the kobe dickrider. stop loving 1 player and love the sport.

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2011, 06:24:03 PM »

funny. i dont like lebron and think he is overrated. but he is obviously top 3. you just hate. look how mad you got. you dont know shit about basketball. im sure you can tell me more about Kobes life than you could about basketball outside LA. this is for TODAY. not 3 years ago. Lakers got swept, Kobe is the leader and he wasnt dominant. Lebron dominated throughout the playoffs up until the finals where he gave a shit performance. u calling anybody a nuthugger is a joke. ive never talked to you before but i always see ur name listed as the kobe dickrider. stop loving 1 player and love the sport.

when did i say anything about him not being top 3? i said he couldnt be number 1, after such a horrible finals performance, and definitely not 7 spots ahead of kobe. now get off his nuts, u fuckin homo.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2011, 07:21:55 PM »
This nigga NIK swept Kobe's embarrassment of last years playoffs under the rug.

What a cocksucker.

rayallen0

« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2011, 09:20:50 PM »

when did i say anything about him not being top 3? i said he couldnt be number 1, after such a horrible finals performance, and definitely not 7 spots ahead of kobe. now get off his nuts, u fuckin homo.
exxactly instead of saying Kobe should be higher. you say Lebron shouldnt be 7 spots ahead of him. learn how to word shit dumbass. Howards my fav player. i have no oppinion on Lebron as a fan. he is exciting to watch but not like i have his jersey or posters or go to watch the Heat play. so it is funny that someone who is so open about his groupie love for Kobe would call anybody that.

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2011, 09:36:16 AM »

exxactly instead of saying Kobe should be higher. you say Lebron shouldnt be 7 spots ahead of him. learn how to word shit dumbass. Howards my fav player. i have no oppinion on Lebron as a fan. he is exciting to watch but not like i have his jersey or posters or go to watch the Heat play. so it is funny that someone who is so open about his groupie love for Kobe would call anybody that.

wtf is the difference, retard. now u just reachin (for some nuts)...LeBron shouldn't be 1 and Kobe shouldnt be 7. Thats all there is 2 it. This is typical BSPN and you are a typical casual basketball fan/nutlicker. now man up and STFU.

rayallen0

« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2011, 12:40:40 PM »

wtf is the difference, retard. now u just reachin (for some nuts)...LeBron shouldn't be 1 and Kobe shouldnt be 7. Thats all there is 2 it. This is typical BSPN and you are a typical casual basketball fan/nutlicker. now man up and STFU.
wtf is the difference really? instead of saying Kobe should be higher you make it sound like Lebron shouldnt even be in the top 7. learn english.
. go watch the lakers and read stat lines. fucking homer.

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2011, 02:14:33 PM »

wtf is the difference really? instead of saying Kobe should be higher you make it sound like Lebron shouldnt even be in the top 7. learn english.
. go watch the lakers and read stat lines. fucking homer.

what are u saying, retard? i never said anything about lebron not being top 7...all i pointed out was the bspn was biased and prone to riding lebrons dick, just like u, fagboy

btw...do u even have a favorite team? prolly not, cuz ur most likely just another lebron nutlicker who watches basketball here and there. the end.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2011, 07:26:45 PM »
Right. Because ESPN & 99% of it's analysts weren't shitting on LeBron from post-decision on. ::)

You make no sense. But like I've pointed out a million times, you never make sense. One minute you're too good & knowledgeable to watch something like "BSPN", yet you know everything they say about every player lmao.

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2011, 08:35:38 PM »
smh@u acting like i'm the first person to ever point out that BSPN treats LeBron like a love-child. honestly, even i didnt know u were this lost in the world, young'n.