Author Topic: ESPN Top NBA Player List.  (Read 3818 times)

Sccit

Re: ESPN Top NBA Player List.
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2011, 07:17:27 PM »
former and current NBA players are the ones that lost respect for him.

it's well documented, the NBA players who play against both kobe and lebron all know damn well that kobe is clearly better.. it's only bspn and the rest of the media who usually tries claimin otherwise.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2011, 07:22:29 PM »
former and current NBA players are the ones that lost respect for him.

it's well documented, the NBA players who play against both kobe and lebron all know damn well that kobe is clearly better.. it's only bspn and the rest of the media who usually tries claimin otherwise.

Durant recently said  kobe would beat Lebron 1 on 1 which is not a surprise ,

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sccit

« Reply #62 on: November 03, 2011, 07:25:43 PM »
this is what Charles Oakley said a few days ago:

"If I would compare anybody to Michael Jordan, it would be Kobe Bryant. Point blank. I know LeBron well; he don’t have what Michael have so I’m not even gonna discuss that one"

rayallen0

« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2011, 07:29:42 PM »
there are other players than Kobe who had questionable placement you know right? like Dirk?  oh they don't play for the lakers NVM

i think Blake Griffin #10 is way more outrageous than Lebron being #1

rayallen0

« Reply #64 on: November 03, 2011, 07:31:19 PM »
i live in seattle and everybody hates Lebron...Lebron is hated...on late night talk shows they use him as a punchline...i don't watch ESPN a lot so i don't know how much they favor him but the media doesnt speak for the people..its obvious within 5 minutes on the internet Lebron is hated.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #65 on: November 03, 2011, 07:33:30 PM »
there are other players than Kobe who had questionable placement you know right? like Dirk?  oh they don't play for the lakers NVM

I mentioned dirk in my essay I posted before, oh yea Blake's position was ridiculous I think it was based off dunks only

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sccit

« Reply #66 on: November 03, 2011, 07:33:46 PM »
i live in seattle and everybody hates Lebron...Lebron is hated...on late night talk shows they use him as a punchline...i don't watch ESPN a lot so i don't know how much they favor him but the media doesnt speak for the people..its obvious within 5 minutes on the internet Lebron is hated.

the thing about lebron is that he does have a lot of haters who recognize his bitch tendencies...but he also has a lot of bitches on his nuts who gobble his shit up like it dont stink ala bspn....get over it.

rayallen0

« Reply #67 on: November 03, 2011, 07:43:28 PM »

I mentioned dirk in my essay I posted before, oh yea Blake's position was ridiculous I think it was based off dunks only

did you not post it but thought you did? because Dirk wasnt mentioned by you yet. you have made good points and respect it just saying i think this topic is getting derailed by the laker fandom of this forum.

and Nik just cuz someone says they like Lebron or thinks he is the best doesnt mean they gobble his nuts. i dont even like Lebron but am defending him....and by you labeled a dickrider...my 5 fav players are Howard, Aldridge, Roy, Durant & Ray Allen.... im not sure which part of that screams Lebron dickrider....i don't see how if someone disagrees with you tehy are a dickrider. the only reason i called you a Kobe groupie is because you have been known to defend Kobe no matter what he does. I usually dont even go into the basketball threads but i remember this one http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=268571.25 which is why i knew you had a history of Defending Kobe no matter what. no player is perfect.

Sccit

« Reply #68 on: November 03, 2011, 08:57:52 PM »
^lmao...that threads hilarious

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #69 on: November 04, 2011, 05:21:19 AM »
If I accomplished nothing, was two years younger than Jordan before he won a ring & was set up in a position where multiple rings were in my future (because I know you all like to shew this fact away but you all said they had no chance of winning in their first year together & they were five bad minutes away from winning) & I was ALREADY being compared to Kobe & Jordan, that's a compliment in itself. Not to mention this isn't the first year those comparisions came.

If the man is 30, given he isn't as deadly a shooter & has absolutely nothing besides three more Finals loses, because lets be honest nobody pre-finals is being the Heat (unless the Knicks get Paul & Dwight lmao if thats even possible), then we can have this conversation. But you guys are trying to force it two years before the the mighty MJ even hit his ring years.

Sccit

« Reply #70 on: November 04, 2011, 08:27:49 AM »
If I accomplished nothing, was two years younger than Jordan before he won a ring & was set up in a position where multiple rings were in my future (because I know you all like to shew this fact away but you all said they had no chance of winning in their first year together & they were five bad minutes away from winning) & I was ALREADY being compared to Kobe & Jordan, that's a compliment in itself. Not to mention this isn't the first year those comparisions came.

If the man is 30, given he isn't as deadly a shooter & has absolutely nothing besides three more Finals loses, because lets be honest nobody pre-finals is being the Heat (unless the Knicks get Paul & Dwight lmao if thats even possible), then we can have this conversation. But you guys are trying to force it two years before the the mighty MJ even hit his ring years.

with lebrons style of play, his body will start wearin off soon, and he will not be runnin through people the same way he did when he was 25...MJ's style of play allowed his prime years to extend well into his 30's...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: November 04, 2011, 10:16:18 AM »

with lebrons style of play, his body will start wearin off soon, and he will not be runnin through people the same way he did when he was 25...MJ's style of play allowed his prime years to extend well into his 30's...

Where do you figure that? It would be a valid point if there was ever somebody in the league like that to compare it to. We've never had a 6'8'' Point-Foward, who controls every aspect of the game & is highly aggressive when he drives.

Iverson was eight inches smaller than him, had a similar style of play, just with lay-ups opposed to dunks & was still scoring 20+ a game in his mid-thirties. LeBron is 26 lol.

One way or another, LeBron (if ever) will be winning very consistently in the next five years.

Sccit

« Reply #72 on: November 04, 2011, 10:38:46 AM »

Where do you figure that? It would be a valid point if there was ever somebody in the league like that to compare it to. We've never had a 6'8'' Point-Foward, who controls every aspect of the game & is highly aggressive when he drives.

Iverson was eight inches smaller than him, had a similar style of play, just with lay-ups opposed to dunks & was still scoring 20+ a game in his mid-thirties. LeBron is 26 lol.

One way or another, LeBron (if ever) will be winning very consistently in the next five years.

it's common sense that some1 who relies on physical play will wear down much quicker than someone who relies on skill. there have been examples of this....shawn kemp, shaq come 2 mind off top.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 10:40:49 AM by NIKCC »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: November 04, 2011, 10:42:53 AM »

it's common sense that some1 who relies on physical play will wear down much quicker than someone who relies on skill. there have been examples of this....shawn kemp, shaq come 2 mind off top.

Agreed with the point. But I mean, you can say he's this & that as a basketball player, but as a physical specimen, the man is a freak. A billion times better shape than Shaq & Kemp.

Sccit

« Reply #74 on: November 04, 2011, 11:00:36 AM »

Agreed with the point. But I mean, you can say he's this & that as a basketball player, but as a physical specimen, the man is a freak. A billion times better shape than Shaq & Kemp.

shaq and kemp in their primes were physical freaks as well....