Author Topic: ESPN Top NBA Player List.  (Read 3709 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: ESPN Top NBA Player List.
« Reply #75 on: November 04, 2011, 12:06:37 PM »
I'm not even going to bother arguing you comparing LeBron & Shaq's structure.

Sccit

« Reply #76 on: November 04, 2011, 12:11:34 PM »
^again, u missin the point, young'n...both players=physical beasts who rely on their body for a good portion of their game.

rayallen0

« Reply #77 on: November 04, 2011, 01:29:29 PM »
you can compare Kemp but Shaq obivously had alot more weight on him which is hard to carry, though i think any player would love to be compared to shaq..playing into his late 30's always on winning teams. As a sonic fan i can tell you kemp got seriously lazy and got fat. He was one of my fav players but his issues were due to himself not his playing style.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: November 04, 2011, 01:32:44 PM »
LeBron is a hundred times more coordinated & a thousand times more athletic.

rayallen0

« Reply #79 on: November 04, 2011, 02:43:40 PM »
LeBron is a hundred times more coordinated & a thousand times more athletic.
than Shaq or Kemp? Shaq is actually amazingly athletic for a man his size, especially if you watch his Orlando days but i can still see your point. Kemp was a crazy athlete and nobody is multiple times as athletic as him.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: November 04, 2011, 03:34:37 PM »
Athleticism has to do with jumping & speed & stamina. It's not even relatively close to a discussion for either of them.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #81 on: November 04, 2011, 04:56:41 PM »
If I accomplished nothing, was two years younger than Jordan before he won a ring & was set up in a position where multiple rings were in my future (because I know you all like to shew this fact away but you all said they had no chance of winning in their first year together & they were five bad minutes away from winning) & I was ALREADY being compared to Kobe & Jordan, that's a compliment in itself. Not to mention this isn't the first year those comparisions came.

If the man is 30, given he isn't as deadly a shooter & has absolutely nothing besides three more Finals loses, because lets be honest nobody pre-finals is being the Heat (unless the Knicks get Paul & Dwight lmao if thats even possible), then we can have this conversation. But you guys are trying to force it two years before the the mighty MJ even hit his ring years.

i don't think anyone would consider comparing lebron with kobe and jordan after the self renounced "king" has to join 2 other franchise players

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: November 04, 2011, 05:15:32 PM »
you can compare Kemp but Shaq obivously had alot more weight on him which is hard to carry, though i think any player would love to be compared to shaq..playing into his late 30's always on winning teams. As a sonic fan i can tell you kemp got seriously lazy and got fat. He was one of my fav players but his issues were due to himself not his playing style.

shaq got fucking fat and lazy during the last season  as a laker, if he were to keep in shape and not milk that toe injury i believe we would of won.

and this whole athleticism concept, which player has ever gotten far off that? every great was a skilled basketball player as well as an athlete. lebron, i don't see much skill, no foot work, no midrange game, not good too great on the post (kobe and melo are much better in the post than he is even though he has that athleticism and power to be greg)

dude is mentally weak, and he just isn't clutch, its not like he can drive and dunk his way to get a championship, if he does than kudos to him. on that heat roster i rather have wade, bosh, or bibby take that last shot before he does.

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #83 on: November 05, 2011, 02:42:23 AM »
ESPN is all about stats. It shouldn't surprise anyone that LeBron is #1 cause he's head and shoulders above everyone else stats wise.

rayallen0

« Reply #84 on: November 05, 2011, 03:49:19 AM »
ESPN is all about stats. It shouldn't surprise anyone that LeBron is #1 cause he's head and shoulders above everyone else stats wise.
Props for the sig.

rayallen0

« Reply #85 on: November 05, 2011, 03:56:23 AM »
ok...i understand not liking lebron for the fashion he left Cleveland but because he joined a team with Wade & Bosh? he took a pay cut because he wanted to win. Obviously he isnt hurting for cash but most players wont take a cut (anybody remember Spreewell?) I dont think any less of Kobe for playing with the most dominant Center in the last 30 years and winning 4 rings with him. i dont think less of Pippin for playing with MJ. I dont think less of Parker or Ginobili for playing with Duncan. and i damn sure think nothing less of Allen, Garnett, Rondo & Pierce. i think alot less of Lebron for the way he left Cleveland which was classless and as of right now you are correct if he retired today he wouldnt be mentioned by us as one of the greats, but he has atleast another 8-10 years in the NBA. much to early to be making predictions of what the next generation will think of him.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: November 05, 2011, 06:25:16 AM »
ok...i understand not liking lebron for the fashion he left Cleveland but because he joined a team with Wade & Bosh? he took a pay cut because he wanted to win. Obviously he isnt hurting for cash but most players wont take a cut (anybody remember Spreewell?) I dont think any less of Kobe for playing with the most dominant Center in the last 30 years and winning 4 rings with him. i dont think less of Pippin for playing with MJ. I dont think less of Parker or Ginobili for playing with Duncan. and i damn sure think nothing less of Allen, Garnett, Rondo & Pierce. i think alot less of Lebron for the way he left Cleveland which was classless and as of right now you are correct if he retired today he wouldnt be mentioned by us as one of the greats, but he has atleast another 8-10 years in the NBA. much to early to be making predictions of what the next generation will think of him.

I mentioned before I don't mind great old players that having only one thing missing in their resume which is a championship teaming up or joining a contender at least they had the heart do attempt it on their own,

Was ginobili a franchise player when he joined the spurs.? No he was a late 2nd draft pick, was Parker lol they wouldn't even be franchise players even if they had their own team if so very unlikey ? No, was pippin a franchise player ?

Was Kobe a franchise player or the number one pick when he got drafted ? Obviously not, the fact that Shaquille and Kobe wanted to do it on their own being the "man" lead to their split up

Lebron, bosh, and wade on the other hand, were being bitches scared and didn't even want to go on tryna do it by themselves, that's some pussy ass shit, that shows no competitive heart. U think when ray Allen, kg, and pierce were in their prime they wanted to team up cuz they were pussies? No they wanted to have the chane to win it all by themselves if they could help it

U think sad dams regime vs the un coalition fair? These dudes are pussies they don't wanna go one on one, they didn't stick with their hood, instead they hood hopped wanting to jump people like some scared bitches

Current and former NBA players said it themselves they get no respect doing it like that, none of those three can ever be labeled as the "best to ever play the game"

Fuck it y didn't bird, magic and drexler team up back in the day? Y? Because they were true champions they were loyal to their team and wanted to do it with waterer they had rather than do ditch their team and city cuz they were scared

Bird and magic saved the NBA from bankruptcy with their talent and competitive spirit and rivalry, I'd imagine there would be no NBA because bird and magic were some lil hoes and want the easy way out and win 7 rings, no competitiveness and no epic celtics vs lakers rivalry

God I don't need to be explaining this again,

Fuck it y not juz have Kobe, kg, Shaquille, Tracy mc Grady, and AI all in the same team in 02 or 03, would that still be competition? U wouldn't be able to double team any one, and this team hardly have to leave their men to help on defense.

I definitely think there should be rules against more than 2 legit franchise players teaming up, it kills competitiveness and it obviously hurts the small market teams, there wasn't  a rule like this before because nobody had the vagina to do it, they were men period

U think people would give them a pass? Hell the fuck no, even t-Mac said he ain't joinin jelly bean till he wins one himself and I give him props for doin it like a man

rayallen0

« Reply #87 on: November 05, 2011, 11:33:38 AM »

I mentioned before I don't mind great old players that having only one thing missing in their resume which is a championship teaming up or joining a contender at least they had the heart do attempt it on their own,

Was ginobili a franchise player when he joined the spurs.? No he was a late 2nd draft pick, was Parker lol they wouldn't even be franchise players even if they had their own team if so very unlikey ? No, was pippin a franchise player ?

Was Kobe a franchise player or the number one pick when he got drafted ? Obviously not, the fact that Shaquille and Kobe wanted to do it on their own being the "man" lead to their split up

Lebron, bosh, and wade on the other hand, were being bitches scared and didn't even want to go on tryna do it by themselves, that's some pussy ass shit, that shows no competitive heart. U think when ray Allen, kg, and pierce were in their prime they wanted to team up cuz they were pussies? No they wanted to have the chane to win it all by themselves if they could help it

U think sad dams regime vs the un coalition fair? These dudes are pussies they don't wanna go one on one, they didn't stick with their hood, instead they hood hopped wanting to jump people like some scared bitches

Current and former NBA players said it themselves they get no respect doing it like that, none of those three can ever be labeled as the "best to ever play the game"

Fuck it y didn't bird, magic and drexler team up back in the day? Y? Because they were true champions they were loyal to their team and wanted to do it with waterer they had rather than do ditch their team and city cuz they were scared

Bird and magic saved the NBA from bankruptcy with their talent and competitive spirit and rivalry, I'd imagine there would be no NBA because bird and magic were some lil hoes and want the easy way out and win 7 rings, no competitiveness and no epic celtics vs lakers rivalry

God I don't need to be explaining this again,

Fuck it y not juz have Kobe, kg, Shaquille, Tracy mc Grady, and AI all in the same team in 02 or 03, would that still be competition? U wouldn't be able to double team any one, and this team hardly have to leave their men to help on defense.

I definitely think there should be rules against more than 2 legit franchise players teaming up, it kills competitiveness and it obviously hurts the small market teams, there wasn't  a rule like this before because nobody had the vagina to do it, they were men period

U think people would give them a pass? Hell the fuck no, even t-Mac said he ain't joinin jelly bean till he wins one himself and I give him props for doin it like a man

lol @ any of those players taking a pay cut and not the max.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: November 05, 2011, 11:59:10 AM »
This is why you fans are retarded. Basically, their "bitches" for choosing to win over getting paid tens of millions of dollars more. Something you same fans bitch about when people leave teams because they didn't get enough money.

& Kobe's ENTIRE legacy is because of Shaq. If Kobe never wins that threepeat, which he couldn't of done without Shaq & just has his recent rings, he's a "great player". They split up after they took the L. But you're acting like they weren't together for three rings. I'll speak like you're speaking, "If Kobe wasn't such a little fucking bitch, he would of left in '99, when he realized him & Shaq were dominate".

& LMFAO @ saying Bird & Magic. Like half of their respective rosters aren't in the Hall of Fame. Sure, they were the best players, but their supporting casts were incredible.

You're a hypocrite though. If LeBron said, "I'm taking my talents to my nigga Kobe in LA" & he wins, you'd be on his nuts saying he might be the greatest thing to ever touch the court. But he set himself up to win somewhere else & you're mad that he's more than likely gunna win.

Sccit

« Reply #89 on: November 05, 2011, 12:05:43 PM »
This is why you fans are retarded. Basically, their "bitches" for choosing to win over getting paid tens of millions of dollars more. Something you same fans bitch about when people leave teams because they didn't get enough money.

& Kobe's ENTIRE legacy is because of Shaq. If Kobe never wins that threepeat, which he couldn't of done without Shaq & just has his recent rings, he's a "great player". They split up after they took the L. But you're acting like they weren't together for three rings. I'll speak like you're speaking, "If Kobe wasn't such a little fucking bitch, he would of left in '99, when he realized him & Shaq were dominate".

& LMFAO @ saying Bird & Magic. Like half of their respective rosters aren't in the Hall of Fame. Sure, they were the best players, but their supporting casts were incredible.

You're a hypocrite though. If LeBron said, "I'm taking my talents to my nigga Kobe in LA" & he wins, you'd be on his nuts saying he might be the greatest thing to ever touch the court. But he set himself up to win somewhere else & you're mad that he's more than likely gunna win.

u dont get it, do u, fagboy? kobe never ran behind shaq to win him a championship, he was drafted to that team. when it was evident that kobe was great enough 2 lead a team 2 the promise land on his own, him and shaq started having problems and they eventually SPLIT. lebron doesnt have that spice in him, to want to feel like "the man", because deep down, he KNOWS he is incapable of leading the way...THATS WHY HE TUCKED HIS TAIL AND RAN BEHIND WADE N BOSH, TWO FRANCHISE PLAYERS. If he ran to LA to play behind Kobe, it would be the same exact story.