Author Topic: Just got a call from Kokane regarding Clint Dogg...  (Read 8163 times)

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
Re: Just got a call from Kokane regarding Clint Dogg...
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2011, 10:10:50 PM »
it is kinda bitchmade of kane talking about riding around in a 6 4 with clint dog and sayin that lol.

Exactly. It's fine if you want to distance yourself from dude, but don't act like this is someone bootlegging your music or something.

goRaiders

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2011, 10:15:02 PM »
it is kinda bitchmade of kane talking about riding around in a 6 4 with clint dog and sayin that lol.

Exactly. It's fine if you want to distance yourself from dude, but don't act like this is someone bootlegging your music or something.

kokane haz a reputation 2 uphold

he prob aint no he was doin a verse 4 sum white aussie
Your raps all lazy, Jigga the Black Scorcese
What your album lacks is more Jay-Z

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2011, 11:39:46 PM »
Daaamn

kemizt

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2011, 12:14:50 AM »
 :laugh:
as much as clints antics shit me, kokane mentions clints name yes? so is he talking shit?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mista Rosa

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2011, 12:46:26 AM »
Seems like Kokane should check his work ethic. He sells hooks to anyone that pays, just check his twitter "holla from them hooks blabla", but when he found out he associated himslef with a wack artist he does that bitch made stuff "I don't fuck with him" ??

Yes you fucked with him, saying his name and "It's kokane and clint dogg" alll over songs.

As much as people hate Clint Dogg here, Kokane seems to be the one to blame here.. Should have checked who was Clint Dogg before taking the $$.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2011, 12:47:53 AM »
"It's Still Fail Dogg" album coming soon!

seagram

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2011, 12:50:18 AM »
Like i said before...he betta boycott himself, that would be his greatest move...LOL
He a lying fool, nothin more!

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2011, 12:52:47 AM »
Seems like Kokane should check his work ethic. He sells hooks to anyone that pays, just check his twitter "holla from them hooks blabla", but when he found out he associated himslef with a wack artist he does that bitch made stuff "I don't fuck with him" ??

Yes you fucked with him, saying his name and "It's kokane and clint dogg" alll over songs.

As much as people hate Clint Dogg here, Kokane seems to be the one to blame here.. Should have checked who was Clint Dogg before taking the $$.

Kokane is not the one to blame as long as it's not his official statement. I'm not saying Nima is lying but on the other hand it's not an official statement so blaming Kokane for "he said she said" shit would be the only bitch move here at the moment.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2011, 12:53:49 AM »
^^^ Nima's always pretty credible, I don't see what he has to gain by lying here.

Lol looks like Kokane needs to do his research before handing out hooks. Big fail for Clinton though.

V2DHeart

« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2011, 01:06:45 AM »
The reason Kokane want nothing more to do with Clint is because he knows all about this forum, and his youtube diss videos over some real petty immature BS. Making diss videos about forum members, and wearing a sock puppet? lol. What Kokane thought he was getting was another market, he didn't anticipate that his name would be dragged down in the dirt by every post Clint Dogg made

I too would be distancing myself away from this idiot as well, and send him "another" letter
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2011, 01:18:57 AM »
ahh man,
Clint was acutally doin somethin right IMO. he compiled this lil album wit interestin features, but he fucked it all up when he started talkin to sock-puppets in his youtube-vids.
his public impression is tarnished forever. the dubcc-members got the best of him, and Okka drove him to insanity.

i think legaly tho, Clint can do whatever he wants to wit his Kokane-material  (9 or 10 song or somthin), and he can release it as an album.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 01:27:34 AM by Michael Madsen »

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2011, 01:22:08 AM »
^^^ Nima's always pretty credible, I don't see what he has to gain by lying here.

Lol looks like Kokane needs to do his research before handing out hooks. Big fail for Clinton though.

I've written it in my previous post - i'm not saying Nima is lying. I'm just saying it's not an official statement.

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2011, 01:23:47 AM »
kokane is a club entertainer who will work for dollars
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

2euce 7even

« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2011, 01:29:39 AM »

+1

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2011, 01:38:38 AM »
I cant believe people really give a mad about some clintdogg ...and to be honest...about kokane aswell. but yea thats a matter of taste.