Author Topic: Just got a call from Kokane regarding Clint Dogg...  (Read 8063 times)

Leggy Hendrix

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Just got a call from Kokane regarding Clint Dogg...
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2011, 02:34:36 AM »
^^^ Nima's always pretty credible, I don't see what he has to gain by lying here.

Lol looks like Kokane needs to do his research before handing out hooks. Big fail for Clinton though.

I've written it in my previous post - i'm not saying Nima is lying. I'm just saying it's not an official statement.
its official as kokane talked to nima. you're free to state otherwise

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2011, 02:42:42 AM »
i have a feeling that clint wanted 2 put out the album without the knowledge of kokane...i'm sure kokane was fine with doin the songs, but he musta not even known bout the album clint was plannin on 2 be sayin some shit like that.

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2011, 02:53:42 AM »
he's not bootleggin anything, he just paid them for verses/guest spots and they didnt know he was goin around dubcc actin bitch-made, tarnishing their name and what not...he does text them and communicate with them via telephone, but i dont think kokane was aware of a joint album.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2011, 03:01:32 AM »
LMAO.... this is why i love dubcc
The West is Back

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2011, 03:02:20 AM »
i feel bad for the hoes pictured on his sex with me video... they probably had no idea they were being exposed like this
The West is Back

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2011, 03:10:03 AM »
i have a feeling that clint wanted 2 put out the album without the knowledge of kokane...i'm sure kokane was fine with doin the songs, but he musta not even known bout the album clint was plannin on 2 be sayin some shit like that.

clint has a history of doing shit like that.  i´m not surprised at all , that´s why he´s advertising his shit on the forums because he´s a fraud .    

lol some one post the flyer he was so proud of, he´s a dj at a bowling alley that has fake orgasm contests and whatever . clint was bragging how people come to see him but still his name is on the bottom of the flyer with the smallest font.  

i don´t feel sorry for dude at all. (in case you didn´t notice)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2011, 03:22:46 AM »
it dont matta if he paid for shit ... unless he can provide SIGNED contracts saying KOKANE AUTHERIZES CLINT TO SELL HIS MUSIC then he bootleggin......

doestn work like that
Clint can sell and market an album wit "kokane/clint dogg", he owns the songs cuz he and his "label" C-Style records paid for them

he doenst need Kokanes authorization

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2011, 03:35:34 AM »
i dare say clint is swinging from a tree right about now.
r.i.p. you cornrow wigga

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Okka

« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2011, 03:51:37 AM »

Yeah, it seems like it. I wonder how many songs were even goin' to be on the album.

Eazy-Duz-It

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Follow me on Twitter @Jam_Starr
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2011, 03:52:10 AM »
I never comment on anything Clint Dogg related, but damn lol...
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 03:55:13 AM by Eazy-Duz-It »

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2011, 04:01:06 AM »
LOLZ, it was only a matter of time before the shit hit the fan with this chump... His album should have been named International wanksta

seagram

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2011, 04:50:31 AM »
where's clint "scamming" dogg now ? He used 2 lived behind his comuper...messin up others thread's wit
his lyin words... bann dat fool already!

Sccit

« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2011, 04:55:19 AM »
so i guess this is what went down:

Kokane is upset because Clint Dogg's been posting as "Kokane & Clint Dogg" and Clint made a post under that name saying he was gunna boycott the Eastwood album. An outsider who reads WCC saw the post and assumed it was Kokane posting and boycotting Eastwood's album. The dude then asked Kokane on twitter why he was boycotting Eastwood:

Lowkey110
I want to know why @Kokaneofficial (Kokane) is on Dubcc.com telling people to "Boycott" Eastwood? what happened to West Coast unity?

Kokane replied:

Kokaneofficial Jerry Long/Kokane
dont put my MutherFucc'n name in Dat Clint dogg Beef shit wit Dub Cnn. i aint neva had no problem wit Dub cnn. Shits fucc'n uncalled for

TekDubcnn then came in to clarify:

TekDubcnn Ridgley
@Lowkey110 the post on dubcc.com is by an idiot called Clint Dogg NOT @Kokaneofficial (Kokane)

and Kokane ended it with:

Kokaneofficial Jerry Long/Kokane
message to clint dogg: stop making qoutes on dub cnn making it seem like im saying it. dont include me in ur qoutes wit dat negative shit

..so basically, Kokane is just pissed over Clint actin like a dickhead and dissin peeps left n right while including his name in his username. i warned dude that he wont get far only focusing on the negative side of things, but he took it 2 far and even started dissin me, despite my support. hopefully, this will be a lesson learnt for him and he starts getting shit 2gether from here on out.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 04:59:55 AM by NIKCC »

goRaiders

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2011, 05:04:33 AM »
message to clint dogg: stop making qoutes on dub cnn making it seem like im saying it. dont include me in ur qoutes wit dat negative shit
Your raps all lazy, Jigga the Black Scorcese
What your album lacks is more Jay-Z