Author Topic: Kurupt-Down And Dirty (DR/WA), How Was It?Is It Worth Checkin?  (Read 683 times)

Eric - Dubcnn.com

Re: Kurupt-Down And Dirty (DR/WA), How Was It?Is It Worth Checkin?
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2011, 07:40:58 PM »
There's nothing about Down And Dirty worth checking out. 95% of the material was released on ATG other 4% on ATG Ep (Bootleg) & Tha Row Ryder (bootleg) that' leaves it to 1 ("new) unheard tracj with Petey Pablo which by the way sucks..... I bought ATG when it came out. I bought the ATG ep when it got sold online. And i bought Tha Row Ryder when it got sold on John Hyland's old board. So why the fuck would i want to pay for the same material all over again?

That bonus track with Petey Pablo sounded like it was missing a verse right before Petey starts rapping.

Probably, it's off Kurupt and Petey Pablo's 2004 E.P.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2011, 08:22:24 PM »
There's nothing about Down And Dirty worth checking out. 95% of the material was released on ATG other 4% on ATG Ep (Bootleg) & Tha Row Ryder (bootleg) that' leaves it to 1 ("new) unheard tracj with Petey Pablo which by the way sucks..... I bought ATG when it came out. I bought the ATG ep when it got sold online. And i bought Tha Row Ryder when it got sold on John Hyland's old board. So why the fuck would i want to pay for the same material all over again?

That bonus track with Petey Pablo sounded like it was missing a verse right before Petey starts rapping.

They dropped an EP?

Eric - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2011, 08:31:02 PM »

They dropped an EP?

Unreleased. I'll see if I can find the article mentioning it.

Will_B

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2011, 11:18:13 PM »
Dope!! Dubcnn can leak that full E.P.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2011, 09:10:21 AM »
also missing the best track from the Against The Grain bootleg, Keep Tryin

Quadruple OG

« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2011, 10:39:20 AM »
also missing the best track from the Against The Grain bootleg, Keep Tryin

You're thinking of the bootleg Daz leaked. The ATG bootleg in this thread is a different one. For The People Ent. leaked tracks that were cut from Against Tha Grain because of the dissing.

2euce 7even

« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2011, 11:50:21 AM »
in other words: "Down and dirty" SUCKS!right?

dpg_tharow

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2011, 12:36:44 PM »
Down and dirty was just a fast way for WA to try to cash in on some unreleased songs mixed with ATG album.....Bullshit imo