Author Topic: Michael Jackson FACE HISTORY PICTURES !!!!!! Pictures inside !!! READ  (Read 183 times)

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Sup Yall...

I just wanted to show you the pictures because its interesting to see how a person can mutate with different face operations....

Nuthin against Michael Jackson I luv him ,his music,his history everythang.....Great person no doubt

1979 age 21

1984 age 26

1985 age 27

1987 age 29

1991 age 32

1993 age 34

1997 age 38

1999 age 41                    

2000 age 41

2001 age 42

Jan 2002 age 43

Oct 2002 age 44

Nov 13, 2002

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Trauma-san

Re:Michael Jackson FACE HISTORY PICTURES !!!!!! Pictures inside !!! READ
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2003, 10:25:08 AM »

I think the skin makes the biggest impression on people, if you look his features are actually pretty similar, with the exception of his nose and chin (which most people refuse to accept is the only two things he's had cut up)

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2003, 10:28:35 AM »
Wait a minute! Screw that.

The only frieki'n difference between those two pictures is his nose, and his skin.  He had his nose done, but he can't help his skin.  His lips look exactly the same (except he's had lipstick on now because he has no pigment in his lips), his eyes look the same, eyebrows, his chin looks the same, the shape of his face looks the same, his hair's of course a different style... but why do people trip so much on him? He looks EXACTLY the same, save the skin and nose, look at those two pictures and tell me I'm lying.

I think we're naturally shocked when people switch races on us, his skin turned from light brown to white, and people trip on him non stop about it, it must be sad knowing no matter what you do, the biggest thing people will remember you for is something you couldn't even control.  

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2003, 10:33:49 AM »

Hey Trauma I feel ya.....yeah for real........
its still the old Micheal....

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2003, 10:36:44 AM »
Wait a minute! Screw that.

The only frieki'n difference between those two pictures is his nose, and his skin.  He had his nose done, but he can't help his skin.  His lips look exactly the same (except he's had lipstick on now because he has no pigment in his lips), his eyes look the same, eyebrows, his chin looks the same, the shape of his face looks the same, his hair's of course a different style... but why do people trip so much on him? He looks EXACTLY the same, save the skin and nose, look at those two pictures and tell me I'm lying.

I think we're naturally shocked when people switch races on us, his skin turned from light brown to white, and people trip on him non stop about it, it must be sad knowing no matter what you do, the biggest thing people will remember you for is something you couldn't even control.  

i feel u

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2003, 11:12:37 AM »
Well, as long as three people feel it, I guess that's all that matters, HAHA.  

Besides, the most important thing: he looks happy as hell to me.  

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2003, 01:30:41 PM »
his appearance has changed but he still the same guy inside.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

bez

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2003, 02:18:55 PM »
I feel sorry for the guy.  He was a good looking lad, and now well I dont mean to sound horible but I feel sick when I look at him.  Dam!

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2003, 02:24:52 PM »
What's the skin disease he has called?

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2003, 04:01:06 PM »
Vitiligo.