Author Topic: The Walking Dead  (Read 1375 times)

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2011, 08:17:30 AM »
Lmfao...I Have The First Season But Haven't Watched 1 Episode Yet!! Think I'll Check It Out Tonight.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2011, 09:13:55 AM »
SPOILER

So, Herschel and his family would get wild zombies nearby and keep them in the barn.  The group gets there for shelter and decide to look for Sophia for practically every episode, while Herschel knew that they recently captured a zombie that fits the description of Sophia. LMAO WOW. 

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2011, 09:18:54 AM »
FucKing KILLED IT!!...Thanx!  8) jk

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2011, 10:00:18 AM »
I agree this season been really slow, but hopefully that's gonna change when the show returns after the 2 week break. The mid season finale ending was good, i really wanna see what's gon' happen next.

Show doesn't come back until the end of feb

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2011, 12:08:16 PM »
SPOILER

So, Herschel and his family would get wild zombies nearby and keep them in the barn.  The group gets there for shelter and decide to look for Sophia for practically every episode, while Herschel knew that they recently captured a zombie that fits the description of Sophia. LMAO WOW. 

It's justifiable until Dale confronts Herschel about the barn. By then Herschel should have said something, by all logical accounts. And at the very least told Rick. Unless Otis was the one that captured the girl and never mentioned finding a small girl zombie, but even that is strange.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2011, 12:26:35 PM »
They clearly stated Otis was the one that captured the zombies. And Otis was killed by Shane before he even knew they were looking for a little girl. However, they have been feeding the zombies. I'm not sure how they wouldn't notice a little girl zombie and not put two and two together.

The last ten minutes of the show was the best ten minutes of television I may have ever seen. Shane is easily the best character on the show. I was just about ready to give up on the show because of the silly writing and drag the time out plot lines. But that episodes got me interested again. It'll be interesting to see where they go from here.

Okka

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2011, 12:28:43 PM »
I agree this season been really slow, but hopefully that's gonna change when the show returns after the 2 week break. The mid season finale ending was good, i really wanna see what's gon' happen next.

Show doesn't come back until the end of feb

Yeah, i know. Just found out today. At first i thought it's on a break 'till the 12th day of the next month.

Okka

« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2011, 12:35:36 PM »
The last ten minutes of the show was the best ten minutes of television I may have ever seen. Shane is easily the best character on the show. I was just about ready to give up on the show because of the silly writing and drag the time out plot lines. But that episodes got me interested again. It'll be interesting to see where they go from here.

Here's a promo for the next episode, looks like there will be a lot of action in it.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2011, 12:52:28 PM »
SPOILER

It's justifiable until Dale confronts Herschel about the barn. By then Herschel should have said something, by all logical accounts. And at the very least told Rick. Unless Otis was the one that captured the girl and never mentioned finding a small girl zombie, but even that is strange.

My reasoning is that Herschel is a family/religious man, I don't see why he would willingly put people's lives at risk to look for a little girl that he knew was in the barn.  It also got to to the point where his kids wanted to join the rescue team.  Yeah, maybe Otis and Herschel were the only ones doing the farming doubt that was the case though but it has to be a two man job at least.  Or else they would never be able to drag the zombie to the farm.  And Maggie who fed the zombies knew about the farm and fed the zombies, she had to had seen the little girl inside the barn. 

The Watcher

« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2011, 11:30:51 PM »
watched the latest episode, probably won't watch the rest until its all aired. the show isn't moving fast enough to keep me interested
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

JohnnyL

« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2011, 06:02:11 AM »
They clearly stated Otis was the one that captured the zombies. And Otis was killed by Shane before he even knew they were looking for a little girl. However, they have been feeding the zombies. I'm not sure how they wouldn't notice a little girl zombie and not put two and two together.

Yeah.  They even said on "Talking Dead" that Otis was the one who rounded up Zombie Sophia and put her in the barn, and that he never mentioned it to the group because he went with Shane and was killed before Rick or anyone had time to tell him that they were looking for a little girl.  They said that they originally intended to shoot a flash back sequence that showed Otis catching Sophia and putting her in the barn, but it was cut from the script.  Seeing as how that would have spoiled the ending, I can see why, although I guess it would have explained the sequence of events more clearly.
   I think that episode is easily the best this season, although it deviates even further from events in the comic.  At this point, I don't even care that the show differs.  I just want them to do something with the pacing.  I think they dragged out the search for Sophia a lot longer than it needed to be.  I'll say this though, I know some aren't happy with where the group found her, but at least they went with the most logical explanation for her ultimate fate.  After spending so much time having the characters look for her, I couldn't picture a happy outcome working for that storyline.   

Okka

« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2012, 06:09:16 AM »
AMC announced today that David Morrissey has been cast in the role of The Governor in the network's critically acclaimed hit series The Walking Dead. The Governor, a character from Robert Kirkman's graphic novel, is the leader of Woodbury, a small settlement of survivors, and becomes the chief antagonist for Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) and his group.

The Governor will appear in The Walking Dead Season 3, a 16-episode order from AMC, which begins production this spring in Atlanta.

A BAFTA Award nominee, Morrissey has appeared in many acclaimed British series including State of Play, Meadowlands, The Deal and Blackpool. Along with his celebrated work in television, Morrissey is also known for his leading roles in feature films such as The Reaping, The Other Boleyn Girl, Centurion, The Water Horse, Nowhere Boy and Blitz. He recently wrapped Welcome to the Punch opposite James McAvoy and Mark Strong. Morrissey is represented by The Collective and Troika in the UK.

The Walking Dead Season 2 airs Sundays at 9pm on AMC.

http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/2012/02/david-morrissey-cast-as-the-governor.php

doggfather

« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2012, 01:33:48 AM »
THe end of the 2nd season, how do you like it?!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2012, 07:46:25 PM »
Finally picked up, the last few episodes were boring as hell, excluding the final 5 minutes of each show where something drastic would happen. It was annoying cause they'd drag you through a slow ass storyline for the first 55 minutes.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

doggfather

« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2012, 06:49:01 AM »
the second half of the season was aight, the first was borin.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ