1 (3.1%)
Young Money
0 (0%)
The Throne *Jay/Ye*
8 (25%)
Shady Records
11 (34.4%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: 2011 MVP  (Read 413 times)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 2011 MVP
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2011, 03:05:26 AM »

01 - Game IS on Aftermath
02 - TPain is on Young Money

There was no aftermath logo on RED, shit there wasn't even a Geffen logo, he definitely aint signed to the Math

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2011, 07:16:47 AM »
I liked that shit.  I heard about it but I never heard it before.  I remember telling u about Bumpy Knuckles and I remember telling u about Selektah but u waz hatin' on me like a punk ass little faggot so i said nevermind.

And as far as Game being on Aftermath goes I could be wrong becuz I got it from wikipedia but that's what it says.  And anyways, even when he left GUnit he was still only really fuckin' with The Aftermath Staff anyway so it's not like he totally went 180 with tha shit when he went Solo-solo.  Dr. Dre "narrorated" The RED Album so he's basically their act but he's not signed to the label.

No need in explaining tha shit really, everybody gets it.  Game is more of a part of Aftermath than Slim The Mobster is.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2011, 11:12:48 AM »
Game is on Interscope. He always has been. But for every album he's been shuffled around to different sub labels that Interscope owns. First Aftermath, then Geffen and R.E.D. came out on D.G.C. Maybe that's what confuses people.

Game is a certified Dr. Dre dickrider, no question. I mean cmon he named an album after Dre at a time when Dre didn't want shit to do with him. So once Dre started fucking with him again he takes pics of himself wearing Aftermath chains and hypes up shit to make you think he's on the label again. Be glad he's not, otherwise his albums would never come out.

doggfather

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2011, 11:17:19 AM »

Game is a certified Dr. Dre dickrider, no question.

this is right!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2011, 08:30:38 PM »
"then tell me wat u hustle fa///i make money make money make money make money i make money make money make money make money" - The Juiceman "Make Money" (Rubbaband Business II)

- i guess all i can say about that is my taste is my individual but worldly and yours is more 1 deminsional and you-ly. 

I'm open to wat everybody feels their interpretation of MVP is but if this was all about the big leagues (independent rappers included i.e. Big Krit, etc) then we have to be fair and balanced.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 08:36:07 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2011, 06:50:48 PM »
So even with that new Drake YMCMB still gets this much hate sky.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2011, 10:01:22 PM »
So even with that new Drake YMCMB still gets this much hate sky.

I explained that "valuable" means worth. Jay, Kanye & Eminem are worth more.