Author Topic: SUPERBOWL RIOTS...In Oakland  (Read 536 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
SUPERBOWL RIOTS...In Oakland
« on: January 26, 2003, 11:04:01 PM »
Well 1st of all Fuc U haterz......Yea, Yea, We lost......Wuteva......

Anywayz, I waz in San Leandro after tha game, City next to Oakland and it got pretty krayzie.....Some cars were lit on fire, muthafucaz doin sideshows, donuts everything.....I never got to go to East Side Oakland where tha real shit waz goin down cuz my boyz waz like fuc it.....but I been watchin news rite now and hella shit been goin down.....A mcdonalds store waz lit on fire, some firefighters got beat up.....Gas Stations were broken into.....Now cops are lighting up tear gas.....They showing it live from a helicopter.....it's 11pm now and its gettin worse.....lol.....It's tha RAIDER NATION, wat can I say.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

S.G.V.

Re:SUPERBOWL RIOTS...In Oakland
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2003, 11:05:20 PM »
hahahaha what did i say?!?...everything i said came true...raiders would lose and there would be riots...im fuckin psychic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DonCorleone187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2003, 11:06:53 PM »
crazy shit man usually people riot after victories though not losses i wanted oakland to win though but this years tampa's defense will go down in history as one of the best ever there's no doubt about that

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2003, 11:08:03 PM »
lol.....actually, Win or Lose, there will be riots.....It's garaunteed.....It's turdition.....

But yea, fuc yall, Raiders still rule.....Still #1.

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2003, 04:52:03 AM »
hehe

sydeshows goin down fo real
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

bez

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2003, 05:22:38 AM »
Dam thats fucked up, just cos you lost a football game you gotta go destroying shit, you aint fans at all.  

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2003, 05:30:36 AM »
Oh so soccer fans never riot and beat up each other? Don't even try to pull sumthin' like that, 'cause you know soccer fans get into all kinds of crazy shit. I don't hear American football fans causing shit that often. But soccer fans... you gotta watch out for knives and broken bottles and shit every time you go see a match between two major teams.

Now I ain't sayin' that all soccer fans are like that, but you know that security is hella tight in major soccer events for a reason. Those guys go crazy. Especially the British.

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2003, 05:42:16 AM »
Dam thats fucked up, just cos you lost a football game you gotta go destroying shit, you aint fans at all.  

T-dog knows wusup...

and yo sgv i remember u saying win or lose there was going to be riots so u wasn't sure who would win so don't be thinkin' u special..lol ;D
« Last Edit: January 27, 2003, 05:47:11 AM by .:TimeLock:. »

bez

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2003, 06:16:42 AM »
Oh so soccer fans never riot and beat up each other? Don't even try to pull sumthin' like that, 'cause you know soccer fans get into all kinds of crazy shit. I don't hear American football fans causing shit that often. But soccer fans... you gotta watch out for knives and broken bottles and shit every time you go see a match between two major teams.

Now I ain't sayin' that all soccer fans are like that, but you know that security is hella tight in major soccer events for a reason. Those guys go crazy. Especially the British.
I no that lad.  Its not just for American football, I think anybody who go's out for a fight shouting there teams names and shit are not fans at all.  They are just gimps.

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2003, 06:55:08 AM »

word
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2003, 08:02:07 AM »
Win.... lose, theirs gonna be riots. I was here in fuckin Minnsota, muthaphukkaz would start shit, then at first I was threating them, then I just looked at them and they knew I was gonna whip that ass. We lost, big deal, but don't take it out on me that my team lost.

As for the riots, shit, I would too, I would be mad and have to break shit. You ain't knowing, I love the Raiders, that's my heart. The Lakers and Angels won, but even if they didn't, I'm cool, the Raiders though, that's my team, I love football, and have been a Raider fan since before I could remember. But they'll be back Al Davis will make sure of it.

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2003, 01:44:59 PM »
k, ive got a question for all you americans
football (soccer) here in england is real tribal, people travel all over the country to follow their team, they wont have a bad word said against their team.
is american football the same? are there like die hard supporters?
these riots you are talking about, are they between rival supporters or what? do they happen often?

i know it wont be as bad as soccer matches here in britain where pissed and druged up nutters will do anything to get at and fight each other, but whats the mindset of you americans about this.

S.G.V.

« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2003, 02:06:27 PM »

and yo sgv i remember u saying win or lose there was going to be riots so u wasn't sure who would win so don't be thinkin' u special..lol ;D
i also predicted a raiders lost  ;D

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2003, 06:35:46 PM »
k, ive got a question for all you americans
football (soccer) here in england is real tribal, people travel all over the country to follow their team, they wont have a bad word said against their team.
is american football the same? are there like die hard supporters?
these riots you are talking about, are they between rival supporters or what? do they happen often?

i know it wont be as bad as soccer matches here in britain where pissed and druged up nutters will do anything to get at and fight each other, but whats the mindset of you americans about this.

ummmm, well for tha super bowl there waz alot of RAIDER NATION representatives meaning alot of fans travelled down 2 San Diego to see tha match......And yes, RAIDER NATION are DIE HARD supporters......It's sort of like a gang......U talk shit about Raiders infront of em, U best believe U gonna get Chin Checked......

And about tha riots......To tell U tha truth, They are just Riots of happiness in Oakland (Tha team's city)......It aint against Rival Supporters......It's just a celebration even though we lose, we still will go out with a bang......And usually it isn't as violent until tha police gets involved......Then all hell breaks loose, it's a warzone till day-light......

COMING IN 2008.

S.G.V.

« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2003, 07:53:15 PM »
^^^not only will a Raider fan check u...but they will also fuckin throw bottles at u or fuckin shoot u...thats real...a bar not too far from my house always has fights and shootings during raider games...and its not gang related...its always raider related