Author Topic: YO, SNOOP WAS COOKED TONIGHT!  (Read 547 times)

ManiD aka DaZ199

• 'G'
Re:YO, SNOOP WAS COOKED TONIGHT!
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2003, 05:47:09 PM »
he was smokin blunts in the club after the kamloops concert recently..

DonCorleone187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2003, 10:31:45 PM »
the guests are pretty sad on this show but its still funny

PLANT

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2003, 10:36:24 PM »
I agree.  They definatly need some better guests.  But I think the show is still funny.  I think Snoop got wasted tonight becuase Jimmy kept feeding him shots out of a goat milk container LMAO and then they deep fried a banana, a submarine, and some dudes watch.  Kimmel is fuckin sick  tho, he kissed some fat old bag.  Funny shit ;D

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2003, 02:54:46 AM »
I agree.  They definatly need some better guests.  But I think the show is still funny.  I think Snoop got wasted tonight becuase Jimmy kept feeding him shots out of a goat milk container LMAO and then they deep fried a banana, a submarine, and some dudes watch.  Kimmel is fuckin sick  tho, he kissed some fat old bag.  Funny shit ;D
yeah i think todays episode was the funniest yet!!!....that shit was halarious.....hopefully its like this tomorrow....since im gonna be there  ;D...hell yeah

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2003, 02:56:24 AM »
it was funny when snoop said he wanted no more....and jimmy was like common snoop i thought you where the dogg father.....i thought you where the dog.....but there is another name for cats that i can call you right now......that shit had me rollin...he checked snoop....ahhahaha.....

budsmokeronly

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2003, 12:14:24 AM »
it was funny when snoop said he wanted no more....and jimmy was like common snoop i thought you where the dogg father.....i thought you where the dog.....but there is another name for cats that i can call you right now......that shit had me rollin...he checked snoop....ahhahaha.....

yeah fa real, what was up with that.  snoop was straight pussin out.  Mr. Gin and Juice, was passing up on the shots.  that was weak, I am glad adam and jimmy made fun of him.  that episode was cool that they were drinking so much.  but wtf was up with the armenian comedian, that was the worst thing I have ever seen on tv.  LOL that guy was so dumb, and he got all pissed at jimmy, LOL.