Author Topic: Am I the only one that copped Mac and Devin Go to High school?  (Read 769 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Am I the only one that copped Mac and Devin Go to High school?
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2011, 02:51:52 PM »
You probably are the only one. Pretty average as fuck album. You're just a stan.

Will_B

« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2011, 03:12:47 PM »

Snoops doin uninspired/recycled yada yada raps + just talking over beats. Mainly coz this is a soundtrack, not a main album.

Wiz is 'ok'. Always sounds a bit forced, and I don't think he writes all his own stuff.

to be fair it's been a long time that Snoop has been weak like that on the mic... shit's understandable though, he wasn't known for his very varied subject matter in the first place so 20 years deep in the game it can only get worse. but I feel plant on that... the thing with this album is that the on and off with Wiz works out pretty well and makes it entertaining.

I feel you, but IMO Snoop was a lot better on his own album.

arubiano83

« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2011, 03:52:54 PM »
no, i'm not gonna buy an album with Bruno Mars on it, i really really really HATE bruno mars

Damú

• 'G'
  • What A Breakfast!!!
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2011, 04:04:04 PM »
How cool is the booklet? Is it worth it?

HighEyeCue

« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2011, 05:10:28 PM »

Snoops doin uninspired/recycled yada yada raps + just talking over beats. Mainly coz this is a soundtrack, not a main album.

Wiz is 'ok'. Always sounds a bit forced, and I don't think he writes all his own stuff.

to be fair it's been a long time that Snoop has been weak like that on the mic... shit's understandable though, he wasn't known for his very varied subject matter in the first place so 20 years deep in the game it can only get worse. but I feel plant on that... the thing with this album is that the on and off with Wiz works out pretty well and makes it entertaining.

exactly, Snoop is mainly an entertainer now

Blue Carpet Treatment was the last album I heard Snoop spit some dope lyrics when he had DOC back in the mix

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2011, 05:16:39 PM »
i liked it.
 better than "doggumentary",,,  goes to show how "good" snoop is today

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2011, 06:02:40 PM »
I'll never waste my money on a snoop dogg album. Dude had one of the biggest falloffs of all time. He's unbearable to listen to.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2011, 06:30:17 PM »

I feel you, but IMO Snoop was a lot better on his own album.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

D-TalkX

« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2011, 10:03:06 PM »
The ignorance on this forum...fuck people let a guy have his opinion without attacking him personally. if you disagree making an argument not a tirade of insults.

I got the album haven't listened to it closely yet though but I liked a few songs and the single. Does anyone have credits?

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2011, 10:17:28 PM »
The ignorance on this forum...fuck people let a guy have his opinion without attacking him personally. if you disagree making an argument not a tirade of insults.

welcome to the internet haha

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2011, 02:22:14 AM »

every now and then he comes correct

nad45

« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2011, 04:32:34 AM »

That's not he's weak, if he wants , for me, he's still one of the best
He should stop doing shows and concerts almost every day and stop smoke as much as he does for concentrate only on rap.
I remember a Bishop Lamont interview where he said that Snoop posseses some very dope tracks in his vault and he is smarter than he appears in his rap
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 04:35:02 AM by nad45 »

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2011, 05:40:06 AM »
 I'll probably buy the album on the weekend.

PLANT

« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2011, 06:01:39 AM »
any idea of what the sales number for this album are like?  i have a feeling its going to do good on the charts and iTunes. 

HighEyeCue

« Reply #44 on: December 15, 2011, 06:45:10 AM »
any idea of what the sales number for this album are like?  i have a feeling its going to do good on the charts and iTunes. 

about 30-40k projected
http://www.billboard.com/#/column/chartbeat/michael-buble-on-way-to-another-blockbuster-1005679552.story