Author Topic: NBA Week 2 thread  (Read 1393 times)

rayallen0

Re: NBA Week 2 thread
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2012, 12:51:09 PM »
Real spit...Seattle fans can't root for Portland. It's like Sacramento fans rootin for the Lakers. Brotha Lynch steez.
pretty sure u said u wanted the clippers tow in...how is that different? i never bought into the rivalry.

i guess that is all you can talk about when ur down by 12 tho  8) Gerald Wallace is making your defense look like kids.

Clippers have NEVER been good enough to be our rivals...they always been like lil brother.
Nate, Allen, Crawford, Roy, Webster & Northwest = My loyalty. was also a big fan of Crash when he was a bobcat.

speaking of crash already dropped 31 on you and the game is still going.

Edit: forgot ex sonic Kurt Thomas is also on the team.

You mean for half the season before he was traded for the mighty Fransisco Elson? To each his own I guess, I could just never be die hard Blazers fan. Ever.

real shit
lmao u have 2 teams in LA u don't know shit about losing a team. I never had a problem with the Blazers. Laker fans are really the only NBA fans that ever annoyed me.

yea...cuz LA didn't lose the Raiders and Rams. LOL

Laker fans just annoy u cuz we're the most spoiled+blessed......we get nothing but greatness from our franchise...i'd feel the same if i was a fan of another team.
Oh wow the Raiders moved so far...Oakland. Tired of LA fans complaining about that, its a car ride away. California has 5 Baseball teams, 3 Football Teams & 4 Basketball teams. Not gonna feel bad for you because your team moved a 6 hour drive away. Not to mention the Chargers are like 2 hours away from you.

I am a fan of the Lakers. I just think Laker fans are babies and delusional. Which the spoiled part explains very clearly.

guess the sonics to OKC is an eazy move.

what are u talking about? I'm from LA...I don't rep Oakland. get the fuck outta here, a car ride away...Oakland is far as fuck. the distance from Seattle to Portland is 3 hours. THATS A CAR RIDE LOL. regardless...we dont have a football team, and all those teams from the north are not LA teams. shit, there's actually a nor-cal/so-cal rival, so to say all California teams is the same as LA teams is pretty retarded. we need a football team to rep LA, period.

and don't get mad cuz Laker fans are used 2 greatness.......u'd be the same way if all u knew was rings. shit, i was born when the Lakers won it all. yadaholla.
I love my state. Didn't know you only liked your city. Again San Diego still closer than Portland. We have a state rivalry. you have some regional shit. I love the North West so chose to root for the Blazers over any other team as that is the only team left up here.
Your complaining not having a team rep your city. I don't have a team that reps my STATE.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/pIBdAdnTqqo" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/pIBdAdnTqqo</a>

that has nothing to do with anything but fuck yeah rep my town. I know it sucks not having a team in LA but wanna compare that state wide to city wide is ridiculous.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 12:54:14 PM by rayallen0 »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2012, 03:26:41 PM »

LOL...ur disappointing. come on, man, u aint supposed 2 be puttin up pictures intended for Laker haters to post. and being a Laker fan, you out of EVERYONE should know how many times Kobe has started 1-10 or some shit like that, then made his next 10 shots. Kobe is KNOWN for having no conscious and being able to take over a game no matter how cold he started off. thats what makes him Kobe.. we've seen it countless times, and i'm surprised at u for taking shots at Kobe as if this is his typical game and not a rare occurrence.

He really needs to be smarter with his shots selection ... which he did these latest games ... Kobe operating in the post/mid post/mid range areas = money ... there is no need for him to shoot long threes/heat checks J

STOP TALKING LOGICALLY! WE'RE TALKING ABOUT KOBE FUCKING BRYANT. HE CAN PERFORM MIRACLES. I TRULY BELIEVE HE IS THE SECOND COMING OF JESUS.

rayallen0

« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2012, 04:21:10 PM »
Nik can you plz have a fucking sense of humor and not take yourself & Kobe so fucking seriously? wcsoldier posted a funny picture and you get all defensive of Kobe like he is your dying father. He is a celebrity who puts himself in a position of criticism and parody. Laugh it off. Don't tell WC that he is a turn coat for making a joke holy shit.

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2012, 04:59:24 PM »
^ Every time I see KD in a Seattle jersey I die a little bit on the inside.

rayallen0

« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2012, 05:06:01 PM »
at least we got to see Durant when he still couldn't bench the bar?

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2012, 07:17:48 PM »
Real spit...Seattle fans can't root for Portland. It's like Sacramento fans rootin for the Lakers. Brotha Lynch steez.
pretty sure u said u wanted the clippers tow in...how is that different? i never bought into the rivalry.

i guess that is all you can talk about when ur down by 12 tho  8) Gerald Wallace is making your defense look like kids.

Clippers have NEVER been good enough to be our rivals...they always been like lil brother.
Nate, Allen, Crawford, Roy, Webster & Northwest = My loyalty. was also a big fan of Crash when he was a bobcat.

speaking of crash already dropped 31 on you and the game is still going.

Edit: forgot ex sonic Kurt Thomas is also on the team.

You mean for half the season before he was traded for the mighty Fransisco Elson? To each his own I guess, I could just never be die hard Blazers fan. Ever.

real shit
lmao u have 2 teams in LA u don't know shit about losing a team. I never had a problem with the Blazers. Laker fans are really the only NBA fans that ever annoyed me.

yea...cuz LA didn't lose the Raiders and Rams. LOL

Laker fans just annoy u cuz we're the most spoiled+blessed......we get nothing but greatness from our franchise...i'd feel the same if i was a fan of another team.
Oh wow the Raiders moved so far...Oakland. Tired of LA fans complaining about that, its a car ride away. California has 5 Baseball teams, 3 Football Teams & 4 Basketball teams. Not gonna feel bad for you because your team moved a 6 hour drive away. Not to mention the Chargers are like 2 hours away from you.

I am a fan of the Lakers. I just think Laker fans are babies and delusional. Which the spoiled part explains very clearly.

guess the sonics to OKC is an eazy move.

what are u talking about? I'm from LA...I don't rep Oakland. get the fuck outta here, a car ride away...Oakland is far as fuck. the distance from Seattle to Portland is 3 hours. THATS A CAR RIDE LOL. regardless...we dont have a football team, and all those teams from the north are not LA teams. shit, there's actually a nor-cal/so-cal rival, so to say all California teams is the same as LA teams is pretty retarded. we need a football team to rep LA, period.

and don't get mad cuz Laker fans are used 2 greatness.......u'd be the same way if all u knew was rings. shit, i was born when the Lakers won it all. yadaholla.
I love my state. Didn't know you only liked your city. Again San Diego still closer than Portland. We have a state rivalry. you have some regional shit. I love the North West so chose to root for the Blazers over any other team as that is the only team left up here.
Your complaining not having a team rep your city. I don't have a team that reps my STATE.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/pIBdAdnTqqo" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/pIBdAdnTqqo</a>

that has nothing to do with anything but fuck yeah rep my town. I know it sucks not having a team in LA but wanna compare that state wide to city wide is ridiculous.

u don't get it...LOL. LA is like a state of its own. California aint like them small market states, where we just support all our regions...every city is segregated....each region reps its own shit. not like if u live in Indiana, u gotta root for the Pacers. it aint like that with California teams. People from LA actually hate certain California teams and have formed intense rivalries (Giants-Dodgers, Lakers-Kings, etc.)

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2012, 07:19:51 PM »
Nik can you plz have a fucking sense of humor and not take yourself & Kobe so fucking seriously? wcsoldier posted a funny picture and you get all defensive of Kobe like he is your dying father. He is a celebrity who puts himself in a position of criticism and parody. Laugh it off. Don't tell WC that he is a turn coat for making a joke holy shit.

he wasnt making a joke, he was criticizing Kobe for playing his usual game, so i explained my stance on the situation...man up n quit gettin ur panties wet. i expect it from cham, but i know u a lil above that.

rayallen0

« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2012, 07:42:49 PM »

he wasnt making a joke, he was criticizing Kobe for playing his usual game, so i explained my stance on the situation...man up n quit gettin ur panties wet. i expect it from cham, but i know u a lil above that.
u understand me getting my panties wet as you say would mean i was turned on? that was obviously a joke. those pictures are jokes. if he said "fuck kobe that dudes a fag" then get mad. I have never heard you make laugh off something you always get hella pissed & defensive. That is all. you know basketball but not gonna ride with everything you say just like im not gonna hate on everything you say. This is an internet forum don't take shit so personally.

rayallen0

« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2012, 08:25:41 PM »
well this por/pho game not going as planned. Nash is beasting.

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2012, 09:33:38 PM »

u understand me getting my panties wet as you say would mean i was turned on? that was obviously a joke. those pictures are jokes. if he said "fuck kobe that dudes a fag" then get mad. I have never heard you make laugh off something you always get hella pissed & defensive. That is all. you know basketball but not gonna ride with everything you say just like im not gonna hate on everything you say. This is an internet forum don't take shit so personally.

yea, cuz ur getting excited....and no, genius,, those weren't jokes....wcsoldier has already stated that he thinks Kobe is dumb for taking more shots when he was missing. this, being a sports board and all, is a place designed for peeps to voice opinions, such as my opinion of how that exact attitude is what makes kobe one of the greats...now ur getting all emotional over me stating my opinion ala cham. either discuss basketball or don't. but don't get mad when other people post up their opinions on a SPORTS FORUM. i'm not gunna post up pics dissing kobe, those are pics reserved for Laker haters and we have enough of those on here.

rayallen0

« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2012, 09:46:29 PM »

yea, cuz ur getting excited....and no, genius,, those weren't jokes....wcsoldier has already stated that he thinks Kobe is dumb for taking more shots when he was missing. this, being a sports board and all, is a place designed for peeps to voice opinions, such as my opinion of how that exact attitude is what makes kobe one of the greats...now ur getting all emotional over me stating my opinion ala cham. either discuss basketball or don't. but don't get mad when other people post up their opinions on a SPORTS FORUM. i'm not gunna post up pics dissing kobe, those are pics reserved for Laker haters and we have enough of those on here.
What is funny is i never insulted your opinion. Never said shit about your opinion on sports, i really do not understand you. You say smart shit then say shit like lakers lose to bad teams sometimes because of a conspiracy against them.

i really don't know what you think a joke is. he posted a funny picture. that is a joke. by definition it was a post trying to get laughs. He could of wrote out a few sentences on why he thought Kobe was sucked but he didn't. He just was making fun of a player he likes. I don't get so attached to a public figure that i get pissed the fuck off and feel a need to defend them if i see a picture of them with a funny caption.
I'm a huge Joe Budden fan but this shit had me rolling

You only seem to find shit funny if it is someone you don't like. I love humor and smoke way to much weed to take shit that serious. You should start smoking the weed you are selling.

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2012, 10:11:09 PM »

What is funny is i never insulted your opinion. Never said shit about your opinion on sports, i really do not understand you. You say smart shit then say shit like lakers lose to bad teams sometimes because of a conspiracy against them.

i really don't know what you think a joke is. he posted a funny picture. that is a joke. by definition it was a post trying to get laughs. He could of wrote out a few sentences on why he thought Kobe was sucked but he didn't. He just was making fun of a player he likes. I don't get so attached to a public figure that i get pissed the fuck off and feel a need to defend them if i see a picture of them with a funny caption.
I'm a huge Joe Budden fan but this shit had me rolling

You only seem to find shit funny if it is someone you don't like. I love humor and smoke way to much weed to take shit that serious. You should start smoking the weed you are selling.

he's a laker fan...he was upset at kobe for having that horrible game, so he posted that picture...i explained my stance on how that's kobe's typical game and what makes him great. what dont u get? u cant really be this slow, man...come on. get on my page n feel what i'm sayin. and quit makin dumbass assumptions about me, cuz i actually can and have found humor at kobe's expense. such as this funny ass impersonation:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/kQ3m5jQKLU8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/kQ3m5jQKLU8</a>

but that shit wasnt posted out of tryna get a laugh...ask him urself. he posted it because he thought kobe was an idiot for shooting when he was cold and he was expressing his feelings with that pic. the end.

rayallen0

« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2012, 10:16:40 PM »
fucking canadian ass steve nash. 17 Pts, 2 Reb, 9 Ast, 1 Stl.

5-2 still lets go.

and ok WC did you post that cuz you were mad at Kobe or did you find that picture funny?

and lets get back on basketball and your fav subject. Kobe murdered it today. 39 Pts, 4 Reb, 7 Ast.

A great losing effort from dwight 28 Pts, 15 Reb, 2 Ast, 2 Stl, 2 Blk

and Melo starting to get his groove in New York? 37 Pts, 7 Reb, 4 Ast, 1 Stl. scored 30+ in his last 3 games. to be fair this was against the Wizards.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2012, 12:47:57 AM »
Both ... I found the picture funny and yes I thought he was dumb for mostly gunning long Js ... I have no pb with him taking 25+ shots if he has to and if the majority of  those are from his sweet spots i.e the midrange/mid post areas ... like he's doing lately ( he's 40/81 the last three games) ... I'm a Lakers fan first and if he's hurting the team I will criticize his play... bad shooting games happened to every player but you can't have " mental blackout" games like he had at Denver when you are so skilled and in your SIXTEEN season

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2012, 02:21:02 AM »
at least we got to see Durant when he still couldn't bench the bar?

I can see from your sig that you have the second best moment in Seattle NBA history, seeing Westbrook get drafted to the Sonics. Isn't it ironic that the year we get the guy who was destined to have a career better than any one in our 41 year history our shitty starbucks owner had already sold us down the road? To add on to that, year after Durant we draft a guy that would easily go down as a top 5 Sonic of all time but never played in a Sonics uniform. Fuck Starbucks, i'm drunk. On a seperate note, fuck Vin Baker, get that alcholic bum out of your sig, he was one of the early downfalls of the Sonics, also, fuck A-Rod, he's dead to me.