Author Topic: NBA Week 3 thread  (Read 2182 times)

Sccit

Re: NBA Week 3 thread
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2012, 11:55:02 PM »
not saying it wasn't a good game by dwight, son...point is, he got all those points from free throws because mark jackson likes to hack players who suck at the line. he did it with deandre jordan earlier in the season...u tryna say that he did that to deandre because he was thinkin, "hmmm..we cant stop him, so lets hack him every time he touches the ball"...no, son. he did that because he likes to put poor free throw shooters on the line. LOL

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2012, 12:02:20 AM »
not saying it wasn't a good game by dwight, son...point is, he got all those points from free throws because mark jackson likes to hack players who suck at the line. he did it with deandre jordan earlier in the season...u tryna say that he did that to deandre because he was thinkin, "hmmm..we cant stop him, so lets hack him every time he touches the ball"...no, son. he did that because he likes to put poor free throw shooters on the line. LOL

In that case, no NIK. No he didn't. He realized it was more efficient than Chris Paul setting up the offense every possession & the Clippers getting a good look.

In this case, you stop the Magic from getting good looks on offense by putting their biggest weapon, who sucks at free throws on the line.

Like I said, Warriors lose by at least 20 without doing that. At one point Howard misses nine in a row. That's five possessions of nothing. :stupid:

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2012, 12:06:13 AM »

In that case, no NIK. No he didn't. He realized it was more efficient than Chris Paul setting up the offense every possession & the Clippers getting a good look.

In this case, you stop the Magic from getting good looks on offense by putting their biggest weapon, who sucks at free throws on the line.

Like I said, Warriors lose by at least 20 without doing that. At one point Howard misses nine in a row. That's five possessions of nothing. :stupid:

but dwight isnt even their best offensive player.......right now, RYAN ANDERSON is averaging just as many points as dwight. the offense is spread throughout the team, dwight is not some dominant offensive force like ur portraying. he averages 18 points this season, young'n....so no, mark jackson wasnt doing that to stop dwight from scoring. he was doing that to stop the MAGIC from scoring....... & so the story goes......

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2012, 12:13:32 AM »
LOL, wrong. Dwight gets the ball in the post & gets triple teamed & kicks it out to guys like Ryan Anderson, who just shoots threes, like Redick & Richardson, etc.

If double & triple teaming wasn't legal for whatever reason, Dwight would average 35 a game.

You know how you're crying in that other thread that Kobe "draws defenders & then kicks it out". Dwight touches the ball, the entire defense reacts.

I've never spoken to a dumber man.

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2012, 12:15:00 AM »

If double & triple teaming wasn't legal for whatever reason, Dwight would average 35 a game.

lmfao...this has to be the dumbest shit i've ever read in my life. smfh.

......double and triple teaming IS legal and Dwight only averages 18 points. are u tryna troll again?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2012, 12:22:20 AM »
^Well I mean to a fucking moron, then yes, I guess one would consider that "dumb". To somebody who understands basic English, then they'd likely agree with me.

Dwight scores 18 a game because he's a big man & doesn't have a scorer (like Shaq had Kobe) that scares the defense into letting him have his way in the paint & worrying about "Kobe". So when he catches the ball in the post, the defense collapses on him, either forcing him to put up a shot with two-three guys on him, or kicking it out & letting Ryan Anderson's hit three's. When guys like that start proving to the defense they can hit shots, they can't collapse on Dwight, defend the three point shooters & Dwight has his way in the paint.

They've been running the same style offense since he's came into the league, you think you'd understand by now. But you're just retarded, apparently.

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2012, 12:29:29 AM »
^Well I mean to a fucking moron, then yes, I guess one would consider that "dumb". To somebody who understands basic English, then they'd likely agree with me.

Dwight scores 18 a game because he's a big man & doesn't have a scorer (like Shaq had Kobe) that scares the defense into letting him have his way in the paint & worrying about "Kobe". So when he catches the ball in the post, the defense collapses on him, either forcing him to put up a shot with two-three guys on him, or kicking it out & letting Ryan Anderson's hit three's. When guys like that start proving to the defense they can hit shots, they can't collapse on Dwight, defend the three point shooters & Dwight has his way in the paint.

They've been running the same style offense since he's came into the league, you think you'd understand by now. But you're just retarded, apparently.

no, idiot....dwight scores 18 a game because he's not a skilled offensive player. he doesnt have footwork, not a polished back to the basket player and scores a bulk of his points off of athleticism alone. ur the only idiot on this whole board who doesn't know that...straight up.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 12:52:30 AM by NIKCC »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2012, 12:36:29 AM »

no, idiot....dwight scores 18 a game because he's not a skilled offensive player. he doesnt have a footwork, not a polished back to the basket game and scores a bulk of his points off of athleticism alone. ur the only idiot on this whole board who doesn't know that...straight up.

Son, you just said Ryan Anderson is the best offensive player on the Magic. Your NBA pass has been revoked.

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2012, 12:51:52 AM »

no, idiot....dwight scores 18 a game because he's not a skilled offensive player. he doesnt have a footwork, not a polished back to the basket game and scores a bulk of his points off of athleticism alone. ur the only idiot on this whole board who doesn't know that...straight up.

Son, you just said Ryan Anderson is the best offensive player on the Magic. Your NBA pass has been revoked.

well, no shit...ryan anderson is more of a scorer than dwight. this is not a secret, idiot. if dwight was a much better scorer than ryan anderson, then he wouldnt be averaging LESS shot attempts. smh.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2012, 01:07:14 AM »
It goes in one ear & out the other. I've explained why he takes more shots. It's up to you to understand or just argue for the sake of arguing against me & reality.

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2012, 01:17:58 AM »
It goes in one ear & out the other. I've explained why he takes more shots. It's up to you to understand or just argue for the sake of arguing against me & reality.

one dumb post after another...LOL

shaq has been double and triple teamed his whole life...even more so than dwight, shaq used to get TORTURED in the paint. yet he still managed to attempt 20 shots per game in his prime years.. explain that with another dumb post:

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2012, 09:24:01 AM »
Howard is a beast and would absolutely murder enemies with Dirk and Deron... that Orlando team plain sucks, their 2nd and 3rd best players wouldn't be 1st and 2nd in any team... and in some they'd be bench niggas, actually... so winning with them faggots means something. It's funny how Bynum puts up Howardesque numbers for like 5 games and it gets spilled out everywhere, now he went back to his old shit the last games while Howard has put up Howardesque numbers his whole career. There's a lot of things he could do much better with proper coaching. He could lob blocks to teammates or catch the ball instead of smashing it into the third row. His FTs are worse than ever now due to horrific coaching. He'd become a better player when playing for a better organization. Magic plain suck as an organization, they have only been kinda good because of HIM, just like the Cavs were only good because of LeBron. It's not in their respective franchise structures to be "good". They've just been good for ~5 years cause they drafted a great number 1 pick, that's it.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 09:28:01 AM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2012, 11:17:00 AM »

shaq has been double and triple teamed his whole life...even more so than dwight, shaq used to get TORTURED in the paint. yet he still managed to attempt 20 shots per game in his prime years.. explain that with another dumb post:

LOL, yeah & then had Kobe, then Wade, then LeBron to kick out to. What don't you understand that Howard doesn't play with that second true scoring threat?

rayallen0

« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2012, 11:25:39 AM »

LOL, yeah & then had Kobe, then Wade, then LeBron to kick out to. What don't you understand that Howard doesn't play with that second true scoring threat?
1st he had Penny don't forget that.

rayallen0

« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2012, 12:39:22 PM »
cc already pointed out Dwights amazing game. and you cant take shit away from him. Most great centers suck at Free Throws (wilt & shaq) so that is a bullshit argument. I dont wanna argue about dwight as a whole im talking soley last night he had an amazing game. 45/23. and 4 steals and 2 blocks? good performance from the washington state Representative klay thompson 14 points and 4-5 from 3.

but anyways.
monster game from Greg Monroe in a loss to the bucks.  32 Pts, 16 Reb, 2 Ast, 2 Stl, 1 Blk. sucks when you put the team on your back like that and you still lose.