Author Topic: NBA Week 3 thread  (Read 2186 times)

rayallen0

Re: NBA Week 3 thread
« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2012, 12:59:14 PM »
Shaq once went 18-39 in a playoff game, which he just claimed was over 50%. After Chuck stared at him, he finally did the math ahahaha

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2012, 02:08:22 PM »
It goes in one ear & out the other. I've explained why he takes more shots. It's up to you to understand or just argue for the sake of arguing against me & reality.

one dumb post after another...LOL

shaq has been double and triple teamed his whole life...even more so than dwight, shaq used to get TORTURED in the paint. yet he still managed to attempt 20 shots per game in his prime years.. explain that with another dumb post:

LOL, yeah & then had Kobe, then Wade, then LeBron to kick out to. What don't you understand that Howard doesn't play with that second true scoring threat?

In that case he should be putting up even more shot attempts ...  Shaq, in his prime, woulda never averaged 11 shot attempts, no matter the team..., If u think otherwise, smh

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2012, 02:10:41 PM »
It goes in one ear & out the other. I've explained why he takes more shots. It's up to you to understand or just argue for the sake of arguing against me & reality.

shaq has been double and triple teamed his whole life...even more so than dwight, shaq used to get TORTURED in the paint. yet he still managed to attempt 20 shots per game in his prime years.. explain that with another dumb post:

LOL, yeah & then had Kobe, then Wade, then LeBron to kick out to. What don't you understand that Howard doesn't play with that second true scoring threat?

In that case he should be putting up even more shot attempts ...  Shaq, in his prime, woulda never averaged 11 shot attempts, no matter the team..., If u think otherwise, smh

HE CAN'T! HE'S SWARMED BY THE ENTIRE TEAM WHEN HE CATCHES THE BALL IN THE POST! What aren't you getting?!?

Sccit

« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2012, 02:16:05 PM »

HE CAN'T! HE'S SWARMED BY THE ENTIRE TEAM WHEN HE CATCHES THE BALL IN THE POST! What aren't you getting?!?

Smh if u think Dwight has seen stronger double and triple teams than shaq in his prime.... Good lord

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2012, 02:24:58 PM »

Smh if u think Dwight has seen stronger double and triple teams than shaq in his prime.... Good lord

Just delete your account if you think Dwight has played with somebody like Kobe or Wade to take away pressure from the defense.... Good lord.

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2012, 02:52:30 PM »

Just delete your account if you think Dwight has played with somebody like Kobe or Wade to take away pressure from the defense.... Good lord.
read what I'm saying, idiot... Shaq saw tougher defenses than Dwight

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2012, 02:57:49 PM »
& kicked it out to Kobe or his other perimeter weapons. When Kobe started going off, they couldn't leave him open. Forcing them to leave Shaq in more one on one situations in the post & his dominance won him the low post battle.

You're the faggot who changed this to Shaq vs. Dwight. Bottom line, Dwight is the best big man in the game right now by a landslide.

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2012, 03:00:42 PM »
& kicked it out to Kobe or his other perimeter weapons. When Kobe started going off, they couldn't leave him open. Forcing them to leave Shaq in more one on one situations in the post & his dominance won him the low post battle.

You're the faggot who changed this to Shaq vs. Dwight. Bottom line, Dwight is the best big man in the game right now by a landslide.

Read what I'm saying dumbass

Shaq would never have averaged 11 attempts no matter what team he played for.....what is so hard to understand?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2012, 03:03:19 PM »

Read what I'm saying dumbass

Shaq would never have averaged 11 attempts no matter what team he played for.....what is so hard to understand?

You're talking in your fantasy word, where you dress up like a crip, thinking your a crip & rob banks every weekend & stuff. I'm talking in reality, that's the situation he was placed in throughout the dominance of his career. Like I said, Shaq is irrelevant. Shaq was better than Dwight. Shaq was the best big man of all-time as far as I'm concerned. So the fact alone you have to struggle along is that debate between the two alone is props to Dwight.

Sccit

« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2012, 03:15:11 PM »
Point is, Dwight is the lebron of centers.... Not an all time great and extremely overrated. Very limited in the post and not a great scorer. Only a basketball retard like yaself would argue this.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 03:18:16 PM by NIKCC »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2012, 04:33:40 PM »
Only a basketball retard like myself would argue this.

Agreed.

rayallen0

« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2012, 09:53:51 PM »
I can't believe Lebron hit his first three of the season earlier in this game. If D Rose added 3's already, why hasn't LBJ improved as well?

I don't think anyone predicted Ty Lawson would be much more than a solid back up PG but he's almost a top player at his position now. Wow

I'd pay money to watch Lawson vs Andre Miller during sprints. Might be the biggest speed disparity between teammates at the same position

4th quarter time. All eyes on Bron Bron on

That might be the worst charge call of all time. Unbelievable. LOL @ Chris Mullin trying 2 single handedly remove the charge from basketball

3 minutes into 4th and LeBron literally hasn't touched the ball (sat for the first two). Heat down 14. This team is bipolar.

Sccit

« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2012, 10:03:17 PM »
I can't believe Lebron hit his first three of the season earlier in this game. If D Rose added 3's already, why hasn't LBJ improved as well?

I don't think anyone predicted Ty Lawson would be much more than a solid back up PG but he's almost a top player at his position now. Wow

I'd pay money to watch Lawson vs Andre Miller during sprints. Might be the biggest speed disparity between teammates at the same position

That might be the worst charge call of all time. Unbelievable. LOL @ Chris Mullin trying 2 single handedly remove the charge from basketball

3 minutes into 4th and LeBron literally hasn't touched the ball (sat for the first two). Heat down 14. This team is bipolar.

Lol seriously.... Instead of improving in the offseason and adding to his arsenal , Lebron digressed and lost part of his arsenal. Not a good look.

rayallen0

« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2012, 10:07:31 PM »
Just like your office, the Heat left early for the holiday weekend. 4th quarters apparently still optional on South Beach

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2012, 10:16:05 PM »

Lol seriously.... Instead of improving in the offseason and adding to his arsenal , Lebron digressed and lost part of his arsenal. Not a good look.

LOL, yeah okay. "Do you even watch the games?" LeBron has been posting & taking the ball to the rack way more than he ever has in his career. This nigga.