1 (4.5%)
Derrick Rose -- Chicago Bulls
1 (4.5%)
Carmelo Anthony -- New York Knicks
1 (4.5%)
Deron Williams -- New Jersey Nets
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Who is the best player in the NBA?  (Read 4422 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Who is the best player in the NBA?
« Reply #75 on: January 13, 2012, 12:35:38 AM »
I'm talking about ball. You're talking about winning arguments. You know nothing. You can't defend how you keep changing your mind on what the standards of "clutch" & "unclutch" & "deferring" & "creating" are & look like a complete herb, so you change the topic to something unrelated to basketball.

Pathetic excuse for a human being.

Sccit

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #77 on: January 13, 2012, 02:58:27 AM »
^I don't see how you can possibly say Rose is the third best player in the NBA when LeBron completely shut him down in the fourth in the playoffs last year.

Besides your Laker/Kobe bias, the only other reason LeBron isn't in your top three is because of last year in the Finals. But Rose probably had worse 4th quarters against LeBron than LeBron had against the Mavs. So your logic is flawed.

I say roses is better because how much he was a factor in his first year, wow that celtics and bulls series was legendary, giving the former champs a run like that, no doubt it gave rose a confidence boost and it molded him to the player today, rose is ,multiple steps behind iverson who took a whole franchise on his back to the finals, but rose in a sense is in the same boat, there was the big 3 in Miami, Boston,!considerably the big 4 in LA, etc etc, ain't nobody that was a bulls fan or aknowledged what rose did would think they get this far.

He didnt bust an AI but he far achieved what was expected, I mean lebron faced detroit ( they were a dope team), but damn sure didnt face Any kind of bug three in the eastern conference, rose put up a legit fight, IMO and i truely believe if rose were in lebrons spot he wouldn't of gotten swept by the spurs.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #78 on: January 13, 2012, 04:51:11 AM »
The biggest differences between Kobe and Lebron in the clutch :

1) Kobe isn't hidding himself , not scared about the moment
2) Kobe makes his FTs , Lebron has missed Fts for years down the stretch ... yersterday he missed 4 in the last 5 minutes

LOL
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 05:00:09 AM by wcsoldier »

Sccit

« Reply #79 on: January 13, 2012, 05:10:49 AM »
this video right here pretty much sums up both players:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/phxbMdmZ6ko#t=17s" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/phxbMdmZ6ko#t=17s</a>

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: January 13, 2012, 09:50:42 AM »

in meaningless games, and hardly at all, and dude cannot do take over games or hit clutch shots consistently.

Seriously? He did score like 23 of his team's last 24 scored points in a pivotal playoff game against the team to beat in the East. If Kobe did that, you'd still be talking about it. With LeBron, you forgot it or called it meaningless lmao. He also had a buzzer beating 3-pointer with his team being down by 2 in another playoff game. And he generally did score points as a Cav in close games in the 4th. He never was like Bryant, trying to win the game even when he was cold and shit, but he sure as hell wasn't as awkward in the 4th as he's been with the Heat. It's clearly about him and Wade coexisting that is the issue here. He's been BALLIN' when Wade was in a suit at the sidelines this season.

i can't count how many of those moments kobe had in his FIRST 5 years.

Kobe never had a Top 3 Wing player playing with him. Kobe had the most dominant big man in the game being triple teamed in the paint.

lebron just isn't that type of player. u can't count on him to take the last shot, i mean if i were spolestra ill rather have bosh take the last shot (no it wasn't because of that one shot he took to go into over time, I've been saying this ever since, and bosh is a known natural shooter while wade and lebron are not) wade also, but wade just isn't a natural shooter so i wouldn't have 100 % confidence in him taking the last shot either.

I agree to an extend, and they actually did the right thing in losing their unreliable 3pt shots. They should drive to the hoop, and kick it out to Bosh for an open mid range shot, or lay it in or go to the line. But they sure as hell should do stop with those awkward contested long 2s with no moves ahead of the release like they frequently did last year.

its hardly believable that the heat are losing games, i know i never held them high just because i thought they were little whores for joining forces, but with the amount of talent they have esp with all of the 3 being in their primes, they shouldn't be struggling even in a shortened compressed season.

I get what you mean, but it's still funny how people who can't stop pointing out how they really aren't Bird Magic and Jordan and how they suck and shit would then turn around and call them out over not winning every game lmfao.

and in no way I'm putting howard on a pedestal, i can be the best center in the league right now, but dude is light years away from shaq, hakeem, wilt, yao. i cant believe he still doesn't have an offense. but its much better than having a PF that just wants to shoot j's all day.

LMFAO. Did you just say that Howard "is light years away from YAO? ... Chink bonus or what? 20 points on almost 60% shooting is pretty good for someone who doesn't have an offense.

but the heat? knicks? i mean I'm just a fan and these dudes get paid 6 figures to a million building these teams, but its retarded, i know its a business also but ur going to sacrifice winning for marketing? i mean wouldn't winning give u more marketing?

Not true. The Mavs won it all last year and still have less "marketing" and attention than the Lakers, Heat or Knicks. Even less than the Clippers. So basically: You're talking nonsense here.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 09:53:18 AM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

rayallen0

« Reply #81 on: January 13, 2012, 11:31:21 AM »
Derrick Rose
i like when players have 0% but got a vote in the thread lol

lol ? LOL ?????  :loser: :camp:

go suck lebron's cock and stfu.

? cuz i voted for lebron and told you to vote for rose and said "lol" im gay.

this fat mexican right here is hilarious.

fat mexican ? you're dumb as hell

lol who the fuck are you? lebron shut down rose in the playoffs last year and everybody knows rose won MVP cuz they didnt wanna give it to Lebron three times.

You seriously went off on me cuz i told you to vote. it is hilarious. yes i called you a fat mexican because only time i've ever heard of you is that picture.

how old are you ? 13 or 14 ? WHOTHEFUCKKKAREYOU?  :D
alot older than that. ill say that. but i dont know why someone who gets pissed off at being told to vote would think they are the older mature one.

rayallen0

« Reply #82 on: January 13, 2012, 11:32:37 AM »
^I don't see how you can possibly say Rose is the third best player in the NBA when LeBron completely shut him down in the fourth in the playoffs last year.

we are talking about this year or last year ? ::)
you don't take away the playoffs last year for the discussion of best player in the NBA this far into the season. last season most def still is a part of this discussion. there is more factors than what they have done in 10 games or so.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: January 13, 2012, 11:39:47 AM »
So far, what I see in this thread is three Laker fans defending Kobe. Now it could be a coincidence...but no, it's not a fucking coincidence lol.

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #84 on: January 13, 2012, 12:05:22 PM »
The Nik/Cham beef is only a notch below the Madsen/Ill Will for most annoying beef on here.

rayallen0

« Reply #85 on: January 13, 2012, 12:33:19 PM »
http://twitter.com/#!/BrothaLynchHung/status/154599545462984704
well i do usually look for brotha lynch hung to tell me what i up in basketball....

Sccit

« Reply #86 on: January 13, 2012, 01:11:42 PM »
http://twitter.com/#!/BrothaLynchHung/status/154599545462984704
well i do usually look for brotha lynch hung to tell me what i up in basketball....

just adding to the discussion, brodie..

Sccit

« Reply #87 on: January 13, 2012, 01:13:28 PM »
. He never was like Bryant, trying to win the game even when he was cold and shit, but he sure as hell wasn't as awkward in the 4th as he's been with the Heat.

what do u mean? he's had good moments, no doubt, but overall, he's always been known as a choke artist....on Team USA, during the epic choke-job in the Boston-Cleveland series.....LeBron was coined LeChoke way before he ever landed in Miami.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: January 13, 2012, 02:12:00 PM »
. He never was like Bryant, trying to win the game even when he was cold and shit, but he sure as hell wasn't as awkward in the 4th as he's been with the Heat.

what do u mean? he's had good moments, no doubt, but overall, he's always been known as a choke artist....on Team USA, during the epic choke-job in the Boston-Cleveland series.....LeBron was coined LeChoke way before he ever landed in Miami.

You just prove your one-sided bias. Because millions of people proclaim him as the best player on the planet too. But they're just wrong lol. Only the people who use the LeChoke term know what's up...lmao.

Sccit

« Reply #89 on: January 13, 2012, 02:14:01 PM »
Lol... "everyone says he's the best!".... Point proven.