Author Topic: The music of Knoc-Turn'al.  (Read 3034 times)

Lunatic

Re: The music of Knoc-Turn'al.
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2012, 08:39:44 AM »
yea....when "bad intentions" came out, peeps was thinkin Knoc was the next big thing comin out the west. but like many other, dude never lived up to the hype. still got some bangers.
I think his music definitely lived up to the hype. the Knoc's Landin bootleg was very dope, the more accurate tracklist was even better, even classic. The EP was great & "The Way I Am" was great as well. I think bad luck really hurt him, that's why "he didn't live up to the hype." The shit that happened with Knoc's Landin was ridiculously bad luck and then the WEA merger happening right when "The Way I Am" came out and was hitting big ruined that too.

yea, i was talkin more from a commercial stand-point....he always had some heaters, but he never made it as big as many predicted. the recent stuff i heard hasnt been as good, though.
yea, i think he never made it as big due to bad luck is what I'm saying. How many albums do you know had a big hit single like "The Way I Am" which was an international hit (it was in HEAVY rotation even out here in Canada) but had no 2nd follow up single? The merger was horrible timing for Knoc's career.

"The Book of Knoc" is a very dope album, hope it gets released.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2012, 12:44:53 PM »
yea....when "bad intentions" came out, peeps was thinkin Knoc was the next big thing comin out the west. but like many other, dude never lived up to the hype. still got some bangers.
I think his music definitely lived up to the hype. the Knoc's Landin bootleg was very dope, the more accurate tracklist was even better, even classic. The EP was great & "The Way I Am" was great as well. I think bad luck really hurt him, that's why "he didn't live up to the hype." The shit that happened with Knoc's Landin was ridiculously bad luck and then the WEA merger happening right when "The Way I Am" came out and was hitting big ruined that too.

yea, i was talkin more from a commercial stand-point....he always had some heaters, but he never made it as big as many predicted. the recent stuff i heard hasnt been as good, though.
yea, i think he never made it as big due to bad luck is what I'm saying. How many albums do you know had a big hit single like "The Way I Am" which was an international hit (it was in HEAVY rotation even out here in Canada) but had no 2nd follow up single? The merger was horrible timing for Knoc's career.

"The Book of Knoc" is a very dope album, hope it gets released.
you know as soon as he had any sort of success he just went on a permanent bender that fucked his voice up and shit

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2012, 03:02:57 PM »
i still remember hot 97 playin' his record wit missy  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 03:04:44 PM by Blue Magic »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Portugoal

« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2012, 03:08:04 AM »
Maken Dreams Reality (Kapeash feat. Knoc-Turn'al & Ritalin).mp3
http://hulkshare.com/48tcsz5efsg7
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 12:58:43 PM by Maudizzle »

Lunatic

« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2012, 11:24:00 AM »
Young Hustle - Walkin' With G's (feat. Knoc-turn'al)
http://hulkshare.com/tubsuzkxlbrm

dj_jjaxa

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2012, 08:29:37 AM »
Good work homie! Knoc is one of my all time fav artists..i'll see if i got anything to add..thanks again tho

Portugoal

« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2012, 12:07:14 AM »
Thanks to Mr. Madsen......

Femme Fatale (One-2 feat. Jayo Felony, Knoc-Turn' Al)
http://limelinx.com/files/dd05a2ad627a7a36afbbe964938ab206

Knoc sounds good on this actually  8)

« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2012, 12:25:49 AM »
I think his music definitely lived up to the hype. t
he Knoc's Landin bootleg was very dope, the more accurate tracklist was even better, even classic. The EP was great & "The Way I Am" was great as well. I think bad luck really hurt him, that's why "he didn't live up to the hype." The shit that happened with Knoc's Landin was ridiculously bad luck and then the WEA merger happening right when "The Way I Am" came out and was hitting big ruined that too.
Theres no song on knocs landin or the way I am or la confidental thats as dope as bad intentions. Even those releases were decent at best.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2012, 01:48:08 AM »
knocs landin bootleg/leak whatever was such a great cd.. too bad all the delays and all that stopped it from being released

Lunatic

« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2012, 10:25:01 AM »
Thanks to Mr. Madsen......

Femme Fatale (One-2 feat. Jayo Felony, Knoc-Turn' Al)
http://limelinx.com/files/dd05a2ad627a7a36afbbe964938ab206

Knoc sounds good on this actually  8)
Knoc is very dope on this