Author Topic: Ghetto's  (Read 456 times)

CripKilla

• Lil Geezy
  • represent
Re:Ghetto's
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2003, 02:44:50 PM »
ahahah your dad is a fruit cake nigga.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2003, 04:39:14 PM »
yall only heard bout the ghetto, yall dont livin in it
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

bez

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2003, 04:45:06 PM »
ahahah your dad is a fruit cake nigga.

I am sure he would rather a fruit cake than your father mate.

OutSider

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2003, 04:48:17 PM »

hey man, lived in it.. seen it... i spent time in barrio with my mom... and her mom still lives there... i seen my mother shoot herion in her arms.. smoke angel dust.. then get all crazy.. i been left with men that i would fear.. that might rape me... and i have lost friends in that life...
maybe i am more barrio then ghetto... but is the same delima each day.. everyday..

i know where i come from.. dont need you to tell me.. that i only haerd of it.. when i come from there.. and i am actually working to get out of this nasty place

S.G.V.

« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2003, 04:58:24 PM »
i dont live in the ghetto...i would never want to...a cousin of mine is in the ghetto...an aunt of mine is in the ghetto also...i been there it aint something that appeals to me...but see...ive been to places much worse than Watts...much worse than East Oakland...much worse than The Bronx...etc...thats Honduras...that is one of the poorest countries in latin america...it is also one of the most dangerous...since 1996 i believe there has been over 800 killings of kids 18 n under...most gang related...the u.s. has dumped every gangster to Honduras...u can no longer walk alone after 5pm there...if u dont get jacked ull get killed...

bez

« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2003, 05:12:59 PM »
i dont live in the ghetto...i would never want to...a cousin of mine is in the ghetto...an aunt of mine is in the ghetto also...i been there it aint something that appeals to me...but see...ive been to places much worse than Watts...much worse than East Oakland...much worse than The Bronx...etc...thats Honduras...that is one of the poorest countries in latin america...it is also one of the most dangerous...since 1996 i believe there has been over 800 killings of kids 18 n under...most gang related...the u.s. has dumped every gangster to Honduras...u can no longer walk alone after 5pm there...if u dont get jacked ull get killed...

sounds fucked.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2003, 12:56:02 AM »
As the group War once said, The World Is A Ghetto

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2003, 04:29:12 PM »
i know you aint talkin to me! i lived in pine ridge, south dakota, for 7 years, livin up a lil ghetto boy, then moved to washington, where i live in a ghetto ass rez called suquamish, you ain't gonna find either of these places on the map, gauranteed, well none of the maps i be lookin at. we got some many commodities, it aint even cool. You ever had powdered milk, shit is gross as a mutha fucka. I already posted up on this thing that i only use the mutha fuckin computer that our tribe provides i gotta walk down to our tribal center to use a computer, they got other shit too, like basketball court, pool table n shit. and school computers which are the slowest computers in the world, five minutes for a page to come up, it can't even load up all the pictures yall have.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2003, 04:39:20 PM »

hey man, lived in it.. seen it... i spent time in barrio with my mom... and her mom still lives there... i seen my mother shoot herion in her arms.. smoke angel dust.. then get all crazy.. i been left with men that i would fear.. that might rape me... and i have lost friends in that life...
maybe i am more barrio then ghetto... but is the same delima each day.. everyday..

i know where i come from.. dont need you to tell me.. that i only haerd of it.. when i come from there.. and i am actually working to get out of this nasty place
i feel you, i remember i used to hate all the people that be coming over, go to school n come back my sis would be fuckin some guy on my bed, beer bottles n weed n shit all ova the place. crystal lines set up everyone. i tried to stay away from my house as much as possible, got involved with all dat thug shit, gangsta gangsta shit. fuck all that, acids trips be fuckin me up n shit, i smoke weed with my mom sometimes now. oh and my homeboy Z just shot himself in the head, on thursday night. fuck all the bullshit, just tryin to live my life the way it is.

Suga Foot

« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2003, 04:39:26 PM »
When I was born, we lived in Surrey BC (where blade lives now).  We lived in an area that was called "Rat Flats".  Our house had a hole in the wall.  It was rugged.  My parents used to have to go to food banks to feed my brother and I.  Total different story now tho, we made it happen! lol.

GRAPESTREETLOC

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2003, 04:46:11 PM »
Ay homie i'm from WATTS LOL it don't get moe west coast ghetto
then this shit we got niggas out front slanging cavi totin gats HAHA

S.G.V.

« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2003, 05:51:21 PM »
^^^u on Grape St?...

Koncept

« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2003, 05:54:39 PM »
i'm from the resivation too but were're not realy poor, but there are some people who ain't got shit

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2003, 06:08:03 PM »
i'm from the resivation too but were're not realy poor, but there are some people who ain't got shit
you know it is tho, for alot of people there ain't no leaving the rez, you got all of your family there, rez life is a hard life. see when your at your house and you smoke weed, you usually hide your pipes, papers, blunts, bongs n shit from your parents or other people finding it and knowing, but after you get sent to treatment a couple of times, you only reason you hide your shit is because you know someone is going to jack it, everyone already knows, police already know, so there's no hiding it. but i don't want my shit to get stolen so i stash it somewhere, or take it with me. that shit iz ghetto
« Last Edit: March 09, 2003, 12:22:37 AM by Native_Joe99 »

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2003, 07:11:54 PM »
Ay homie i'm from WATTS LOL it don't get moe west coast ghetto
then this shit we got niggas out front slanging cavi totin gats HAHA

umm....aint that shit goin on in e'ry hood playa?! lol