Author Topic: Dr. Dre gives Ricky $100,000 Hublot watch for his birthday  (Read 1628 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Dr. Dre gives Ricky $100,000 Hublot watch for his birthday
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2012, 03:54:23 PM »
not suprised,dre always been disloyal.when snoop was fighting the murder case,dre turned his back on him,when 2pac was rideing,dre turned his back on 2pac & started working with 2pac enimies,now he works with 50 cent enimies,dre just not loyal.

Disloyal to who? 50 Cent? 50 and Dre ain't never even been that tight to begin with, it's Eminem who always been more friends with 50 than Dr. Dre. There's been a lot of little bullshit comments from 50 about Dre through the years he has been signed to Aftermath. I really doubt that Dr. Dre even likes him, it's all about that money man. You don't see him even mentionin' 50 anymore. He knows 50's career is over.

Dr. Dre never liked 2Pac, he said he's done with Death Row when he was signed.

It wasn't 2Pac that he didn't like, it was the huge trouble associated with him, and legal troubles that'd be brought to the (his) label that he didn't like. He had had enough after Daz was brining idiots into the studio and bullying the engineers and workers, and Suge doing nothing about it, and after the Snoop trial. That 2Pac situation, and then brining in MC Hammer for pop privileges was the nail in the coffin.

For people, including 2Pac to say Dre aint worked in years was a bit out of order on his part though. Dr Dre done more in 1 year for 2Pac, than he done for Death Row as a whole, in years. 2Pac signed, and Dre (with persuasion) gave him 3 beats, appeared/collaborated in 2 of his videos, helped promote his album with him on MTV and so on. 2Pac was pretty dumb at that point IMO, listening to other people too easily, and turning on Dre like that after how he helped him to become a global pop star from the commercial rapper he was beforehand.. 2Pac himself knew what the studio was like, and told many to quit the BS so that he could work. He should have sympathised with Dre and his situation, rather than listening to Suge, dangling the carrot in front of him, and essentially offering him Dre's place which ever way you look at it.   
this.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Bungalow

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2012, 04:25:23 PM »
I bet 50 is cryin all over twitter or something right now. He is a jealous mf...

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2012, 02:10:26 AM »
lol when did ferhat become so obsessed with masons

Lmao, i know you ainīt a rapper but yourīre the biggest one. thatīs for sure.

god damn! i didnīt know this . now thatīs what i call a conspiracy .

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2012, 02:16:59 AM »
lmao @ fercat

Lucifuge

« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2012, 03:07:35 AM »
id rather c Dre work wit Ricky than Fif in the future

I'd rather see him work with Snoop & Kurupt, T.I., D.O.C, & Xzibit.

Rick Ross >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all of them!

medicine time

Planet earth calling!!! I'm talking right now, not 75 years ago. Snoop wack, Kurupt, wack as fuck, T.I. ok, DOC dont even rap, Xzibit cant make a buzz for shit. SO who's really need a medicine?? You my dude, you stuck in 90's, u need a grow the fuck up!
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2012, 04:05:59 AM »
This is dope. Dr.Dre giving a watch worth 100 thousand dollars to a already multimillionaire rapper is awesome as fuck. Itīs not like people are starving and dying around the world and poverty is a big issue and that this money could save some lives. But who cares, Ross got a new watch and that is fly as hell to me! DETOX BABY!!!

DaKilla Bitch!!!!

• 'G'
  • Westcoast Nigga!!!!
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2012, 08:18:18 AM »
lmao @ fercat

Rallo say Hallo, to my fist, bitch you know the side worldmotherufuckin wide!

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2012, 10:05:50 AM »
Dre gave Ross a watch because he wants him on Detox because Dre recognizes what sells now a days.  No one wants to hear old ass Snoop Dogg or washed up 50.  They don't want to hear some up and coming west coast rapper no one has ever heard of.  They want to hear the waynes and ross's of the world.  Personally I hope Dre's next album is filled with Wayne, Ross, and Flo Rida guest spots.

V2DHeart

« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2012, 12:56:17 PM »
Dre gave Ross a watch because he wants him on Detox because Dre recognizes what sells now a days.  No one wants to hear old ass Snoop Dogg or washed up 50.  They don't want to hear some up and coming west coast rapper no one has ever heard of.  They want to hear the waynes and ross's of the world.  Personally I hope Dre's next album is filled with Wayne, Ross, and Flo Rida guest spots.

Kei$ha and Lady GaGa for hooks
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2012, 04:50:19 PM »

medicine time

Planet earth calling!!! I'm talking right now, not 75 years ago. Snoop wack, Kurupt, wack as fuck, T.I. ok, DOC dont even rap, Xzibit cant make a buzz for shit. SO who's really need a medicine?? You my dude, you stuck in 90's, u need a grow the fuck up!
u outta of ya fuckin' mind !!!!!!!! all those artists can spit and all they need is great production that dre or others can provide. no one's stuck in the 90's shit bag you're too blind to the fact that those artists have released dope shit post 2000. a buzz can always be created as long as good music is created.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2012, 11:16:01 AM »

medicine time

u outta of ya fuckin' mind !!!!!!!! all those artists can spit and all they need is great production that dre or others can provide. no one's stuck in the 90's shit bag you're too blind to the fact that those artists have released dope shit post 2000. a buzz can always be created as long as good music is created.
Real talk.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2012, 11:33:40 AM »
This is dope. Dr.Dre giving a watch worth 100 thousand dollars to a already multimillionaire rapper is awesome as fuck. Itīs not like people are starving and dying around the world and poverty is a big issue and that this money could save some lives. But who cares, Ross got a new watch and that is fly as hell to me! DETOX BABY!!!

nope,
Rick Ross deserves that watch more than any of us. he is succesful n needs a token of apreciation

i can dig that

Lucifuge

« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2012, 01:15:10 PM »

medicine time

Those people cant save 36 Dre's not one. Get overwith 8) 8)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D