Author Topic: First step to rappin.....  (Read 133 times)

Doggystylin

First step to rappin.....
« on: February 06, 2003, 09:35:11 PM »
HAVE THE RIGHT FUCKIN EQUIPMENT

shit i cant stress how bad it sucks havin a shitty mic and a bad soundcard, those who have studio hook ups are lucky fucks

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re:First step to rappin.....
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2003, 09:46:05 PM »
Thats true, ofcourse I dont suggest people to buy extreamly expensive shit when they are wack rappers lol.  But if you are going to rap on the comp, having a good microphone, soundcard and a music editing program is a must.  Studio makes a huge diffrence, ive seen the diffrence between songs recorded on the pc, and ones in the studio, there really is a big diffrence lol.

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2003, 01:36:12 PM »
Studio makes a huge diffrence, ive seen the diffrence between songs recorded on the pc, and ones in the studio, there really is a big diffrence lol.

Yes, YES......Just check my catalog.......lol

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2003, 03:50:35 PM »
Correct...Ive recorded in a studio, and my shit sounded like 2Pac compared to my shit I record on the PC...It's really frustrating to record on a 5 dollar mic and a free computer program...It takes HELLA effort to make it sound dope...PeACe

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2003, 04:42:25 PM »
my shit sounded like 2Pac

I understand U tryin 2 exagerrate 2 make a point.....but there's a limit to everything.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • STRAIGHT PIMP... what else is there to say?
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2003, 06:56:53 PM »
lol i wanna hear sccitt sound like tupac

lmao

send me that joint that you did int he studio.

and yes a studio does help a shitload workin wit an engineer. i'm recording my EP in a studio. i've neva had the privilidge of recording in a studio.

if you buy a soundcard and a nyce mic make sur eyou build a mic booth or something it doens togtta be expensive jsut cut off all that unwanted distorting reverberation.

if anyone wants instructions on how to build a qaulity mic booth for cheap hit me up and i can send you some instructions and list of supplies.

abeatztreat@aol.com

a mic booth is really needed when your working wiht condenser mics.

a pc mic wont really matter but wihtout a mic booth sportin condenser your pc mic will sound a hundred tiems crisper than the condenser.

but if your plannin on doin a demo... or pressin anything to viynl save your money and buy some studio tiem thats wha ti am don with my  cheezy bones.

pz

KonSICKwence
TEXT KonSICKwence's Ineffable Productionz... http://www.soundclick.com/pro/?BandID=24092 ..thanx..pz  .[/glow]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2003, 09:14:04 PM »
I said my shit sounded like 2Pac compared to the shit I do on the PC...Idiots...LoL