Author Topic: NBA 11-12 Season discussion thread  (Read 1930 times)

Shallow Jr

• Lil Geezy
Re: NBA 11-12 Season discussion thread
« Reply #75 on: February 26, 2012, 03:53:02 AM »
Man. This league is lame. If Peyton were in it it would be a lot better  ;D. Face it, LeBron is a faggot, Kobe is a rapist, Durant is annorexic, and Dwayne Wade is a flopper. What is Peyton? The greatest athlete in the history of sports, period. All these NBA assholes could learn so much if they just let Peyton have a chance at their sport. Mark my words, If Peyton doesn't end up getting the right offer he'll be in the NBA next year. Of all the teams interested I would say the Heat. Peyton could take that team over the top, but then again, he could do that for any team. Anyways, of all teams Peyton could be on  I would say the Heat. Opinions?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #76 on: February 26, 2012, 03:24:51 PM »
Man. This league is lame. If Peyton were in it it would be a lot better  ;D. Face it, LeBron is a faggot, Kobe is a rapist, Durant is annorexic, and Dwayne Wade is a flopper. What is Peyton? The greatest athlete in the history of sports, period. All these NBA assholes could learn so much if they just let Peyton have a chance at their sport. Mark my words, If Peyton doesn't end up getting the right offer he'll be in the NBA next year. Of all the teams interested I would say the Heat. Peyton could take that team over the top, but then again, he could do that for any team. Anyways, of all teams Peyton could be on  I would say the Heat. Opinions?

Actually basketball hasn't been the same since the NBA's "Peyton" Larry Bird was at the top of his game. Of course the difference between Basketball and Football is Basket can rely a lot more on one player's talent than Football. If the NFL were built around single player talent like the NBA was, then Magic vs Bird would have been recreated in Ray Lewis vs Peyton Manning.

For the record I never said Peyton had no equals in his era. Just not any quarterbacks. I'll never argue that Peyton is better at football than Ray Lewis is. Both from what I've seen are the only two players in the current era that have the talent and intellect to transcend the systems they play in and rise to the top. No matter what teams they would have been drafted by they each would been at least as highly praised as they are now. Just like Magic and Larry.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: February 26, 2012, 04:32:47 PM »
Stupid African Deng falling out of line with that Africa shirt, wtf hope he gets injured during the game!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #78 on: February 26, 2012, 05:32:46 PM »
lol@lebum missin a wide open layup.

rayallen0

« Reply #79 on: February 26, 2012, 07:36:00 PM »
wonder why people call you a blatant hater.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/NgDJE0h2Ls0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/NgDJE0h2Ls0</a>

Sccit

« Reply #80 on: February 26, 2012, 07:48:28 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/NgDJE0h2Ls0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/NgDJE0h2Ls0</a>

what i dont get, is if ur tryin to play the serious card, why u dont call out faggots like crack with their "blatant hating"??...hop off, u bitch

rayallen0

« Reply #81 on: February 26, 2012, 09:31:39 PM »

what i dont get, is if ur tryin to play the serious card, why u dont call out faggots like crack with their "blatant hating"??...hop off, u bitch
lmfao im a bitch cuz i call you out on a bullshit comment.

what u mean hack? he im pretty sure hates on Kobe to get a reaction out of you. You on the other hand really hate Lebron.

His comments are way over the top and obviously trying to be funny with shit like Lin>Kobe.

If you left this forum i bet he wouldn't be making fun of Bynum or Kobe. He just knows how defensive you can get so he likes to bait you.

simple shit. He is trolling, trying to get a response. You seem to seriously think this shit.

I called him on his heat thread with NBA shit. I've called CC on his choice of insults being very presumptuous. Of course they don't take shit personally nor do they annoy me as much as half your posts annoy me. You could be a cool dude in real life but fuck you act hardcore 24/7. 

Sccit

« Reply #82 on: February 26, 2012, 10:09:50 PM »

what u mean hack? he im pretty sure hates on Kobe to get a reaction out of you. You on the other hand really hate Lebron.

His comments are way over the top and obviously trying to be funny with shit like Lin>Kobe.

If you left this forum i bet he wouldn't be making fun of Bynum or Kobe. He just knows how defensive you can get so he likes to bait you.

simple shit. He is trolling, trying to get a response. You seem to seriously think this shit.

I called him on his heat thread with NBA shit. I've called CC on his choice of insults being very presumptuous. Of course they don't take shit personally nor do they annoy me as much as half your posts annoy me. You could be a cool dude in real life but fuck you act hardcore 24/7. 

dumbfuck, this "lol@lebron missing a layup" was a response to hack's "lmao@bumknee injured already"....congrats! ur new name is gay allen. like i said, hop off, u bitch.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #83 on: February 26, 2012, 10:23:32 PM »
i don't hate on Kobe as a basketball player

i just don't like rapist snitches nor do i like annoying wiggers from Woodland Hills who ride Kobe's nuts like a rabbid squirrel

rayallen0

« Reply #84 on: February 26, 2012, 10:52:31 PM »

dumbfuck, this "lol@lebron missing a layup" was a response to hack's "lmao@bumknee injured already"....congrats! ur new name is gay allen. like i said, hop off, u bitch.
lmao i had to look at hacks posts to see this cuz its in the heat thread, which i obviously wouldn't of seen in this thread? I know you go through every thread seeing if you can defend Kobe but i don't look at every post.  God what a dumbfuck not knowing you were responding to something that was in a different thread.

wow Gay Allen. seriously you are 25 coming up with nicknames a 12 year old comes up with?

Hop off? lmao. I call it like i see it so I'm on your dick. I'm not prying into your personal life like everybody on here. want me to do that.

ok you are a 25 year old who still thinks he will be a famous rapper. If you had 1 hit ppl on here would send so much shit to the The Smoking Gun your career would be over after the 1st hit. You most likely go on other artists youtube, facebook, twitter and try to hype up Lamb trying to piggy back. doing shit with x-raided? that is fucking awesome. You get props for that. but all this "grr im gangsta shit" when everybody has seen who you are and you can see posts from when you were 15 showing a sensitive open kid from the suburbs. I'm not sure when you became a bootleg Belly but it doesn't fit you.

Seriously all these people thinking you are a douche and you come with the conclusion. "I'm fucking awesome they are all just gay obviously"

You have most likely never taken constructive criticism in your fucking life, look how offended you get when i said shit. Only reason i stayed quite for so long is I didn't want you to derail my threads like you do everybody elses but it happens anyways so fuck it.

Sccit

« Reply #85 on: February 27, 2012, 12:19:32 AM »

lmao i had to look at hacks posts to see this cuz its in the heat thread, which i obviously wouldn't of seen in this thread? I know you go through every thread seeing if you can defend Kobe but i don't look at every post.  God what a dumbfuck not knowing you were responding to something that was in a different thread.

wow Gay Allen. seriously you are 25 coming up with nicknames a 12 year old comes up with?

Hop off? lmao. I call it like i see it so I'm on your dick. I'm not prying into your personal life like everybody on here. want me to do that.

ok you are a 25 year old who still thinks he will be a famous rapper. If you had 1 hit ppl on here would send so much shit to the The Smoking Gun your career would be over after the 1st hit. You most likely go on other artists youtube, facebook, twitter and try to hype up Lamb trying to piggy back. doing shit with x-raided? that is fucking awesome. You get props for that. but all this "grr im gangsta shit" when everybody has seen who you are and you can see posts from when you were 15 showing a sensitive open kid from the suburbs. I'm not sure when you became a bootleg Belly but it doesn't fit you.

Seriously all these people thinking you are a douche and you come with the conclusion. "I'm fucking awesome they are all just gay obviously"

You have most likely never taken constructive criticism in your fucking life, look how offended you get when i said shit. Only reason i stayed quite for so long is I didn't want you to derail my threads like you do everybody elses but it happens anyways so fuck it.

i'm not a gangsta, but i do speak the truth and i will slap a dumb kid for talkin bullshit...ur a nutriding child who a.)doesnt think for himself and b.)is quick to hop on someones nuts because ur a sheep. and lmao, pictures of my family wont "derail my career". if that were the case, hopsin woulda been done a long time ago (as well as many other mufuckaz in the industry). dude is from the same area as me (818), and has spent time staying over the house of a convicted homosexual....but since the real world is not dubcc, none of that matters when you're TALENTED.....anyways, for the last time, hop off, bitch.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 12:21:16 AM by NIKCC »

rayallen0

« Reply #86 on: February 27, 2012, 01:05:46 AM »
I don't think for myself? im a sheep? wtf???

First time i talked to you i argued with you. I stopped cuz it is boring and tedious. all you do is say "you are a nutrider fag"

You aren't original. talk tough and act like you don't care but then get in 30 page arguments and the only thing you say is 'your a fag" "you have down syndrome" "you a fag biebs" "you a virgin"

How about instead of getting all pissed off you actually argue in more ways than just insults.

Like i said. you have never taken constructive criticism in your life. I gave you a simple analysis and you said im a sheep. I ain't tanner, elano or k-macc i have no need to try and hop on a band wagon to get people to like me. I think Infinite is a self hating white man. Grundy is a fucking idiot. Fermac is the biggest wigger ever. Elano is annoying as fuck. Kmacc is on peteys dick.

those are the members i think negative of. All of them are really fucking obvious why. not some bandwagon shit.

rayallen0

« Reply #87 on: February 27, 2012, 01:10:50 AM »
oh forgot RT, Blue Magic & Midwestryder

they can all go in that pile of outcasts also.

rayallen0

« Reply #88 on: February 27, 2012, 01:22:54 AM »
well now that that's out of the way.

Ben & Jerry's apologizes for 'Lin-Sanity' flavor containing fortune cookie pieces - ESPN New York
http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/7617213/new-york-knicks-jeremy-lin-ben-jerry-apologizes-lin-sanity-flavor

watching the All-Star game off the DVR. Nicki/Wayne/Pitbull/Chris Brown = thoroughly embarrassing throughout this #ugh
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 01:26:28 AM by rayallen0 »

Sccit

« Reply #89 on: February 27, 2012, 01:38:59 AM »
I don't think for myself? im a sheep? wtf???

First time i talked to you i argued with you. I stopped cuz it is boring and tedious. all you do is say "you are a nutrider fag"

You aren't original. talk tough and act like you don't care but then get in 30 page arguments and the only thing you say is 'your a fag" "you have down syndrome" "you a fag biebs" "you a virgin"

How about instead of getting all pissed off you actually argue in more ways than just insults.

Like i said. you have never taken constructive criticism in your life. I gave you a simple analysis and you said im a sheep. I ain't tanner, elano or k-macc i have no need to try and hop on a band wagon to get people to like me. I think Infinite is a self hating white man. Grundy is a fucking idiot. Fermac is the biggest wigger ever. Elano is annoying as fuck. Kmacc is on peteys dick.

those are the members i think negative of. All of them are really fucking obvious why. not some bandwagon shit.

u think when hack hates on kobe, he's "trollin", but when i hate on lebron, i'm "a hater".....thats nutriding if i've ever seen it. quit actin like i'm not makin any points and am just randomly talkin shit 2 u. even if u didnt tell me u were a kid, i'd be able to tell based on ur mentality. u see a bunch of fags on here constantly attemptin 2 troll me, and u buy the bs they feed u. ur posting style reflects that. thats why i call u a sheep, my boy.