Author Topic: Have you ever...  (Read 280 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Have you ever...
« on: March 04, 2012, 02:24:45 AM »
...been driving and popped in an cd you haven't listened to in a while. And all of a sudden you hear sirens and for the first 5 seconds you think the shit is for real until you realize its background music from the album? And you're like fuuuuuuuuck....

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: Have you ever...
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 04:16:54 AM »
 ::)
lemme guess,
u listnd to N.w.a "100 milez n runnin",
n for a second there, u thought u were an african-american on the run?

bouli77

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, 06:21:14 AM »
...been driving and popped in an cd you haven't listened to in a while. And all of a sudden you hear sirens and for the first 5 seconds you think the shit is for real until you realize its background music from the album? And you're like fuuuuuuuuck....

yeah it happened to me, but can't remember what specific song though. on a related note, 6-7 years ago, my dad was driving and i popped in a gap band cd and "burn rubber on me" came on with the sounds of screeching tires during the intro, and he freaked out he thought it was happening for real LOL

Desert Lord

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2012, 07:01:54 AM »

yeah it happened to me, but can't remember what specific song though. on a related note, 6-7 years ago, my dad was driving and i popped in a gap band cd and "burn rubber on me" came on with the sounds of screeching tires during the intro, and he freaked out he thought it was happening for real LOL

lol...it happened to me too. same song, my girlfriend was driving

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2012, 09:23:40 AM »
::)
lemme guess,
u listnd to N.w.a "100 milez n runnin",
n for a second there, u thought u were an african-american on the run?

LMAO!!!!@!@!!!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2012, 09:41:45 AM »

lol...it happened to me too. same song.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2012, 11:36:23 AM »
lol why were 90s rappers so obsessed with sirens?

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2012, 12:34:27 PM »
it's usually not the rapper...it's the producer and/or whoever mixes/masters the song. they add effects and sirens has always been a popular effect in rap.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2012, 11:04:48 PM »
had this same convo w my boy...there needs to be less sirens in rap music.