Poll

Which quarterback would you rather have next season?

Peyton Manning
4 (33.3%)
Cam Newton
8 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Which quarterback would you rather have next season?  (Read 2758 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: Which quarterback would you rather have next season?
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2012, 06:01:50 PM »
Have any of you ever read the 2pac poem about the rose that grew from concrete? That was a prophecy about Peyton in Indiana.

i really hope your a female

The Best of 3 Worlds

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2012, 06:20:09 PM »
Titans receiving core is underrated with plenty potential. VERY dangerous if Britt can stay healthy. Guys like Damian Williams, Jared Cook, Nate Washington & Lavelle Hawkins would probably look great with Peyton throwing to them.

Britt is a diva. Peyton doesn't do diva's.

Britt has best WR in the NFL talent, hell work just fine with peyton.
And Shallow u cant say the Titans have it LOCKED with Peyton, last time i checked the Texans were pretty damn good

It's called a prediction. Nothing LOCKED in the NFL, ever, but I'm saying any team n the AFC South that has Manning will win that division. Especially now that the Texans owner made it seem like he diesn't even want or need Manning as his QB. That'll light a fire under Peyton and I expect him to light up the Houston defense twice if he signs with Tenn.

Lunatic

« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2012, 10:49:04 PM »
How the hell is Britt is a diva? Please explain.

He's not Brandon Marshall, Randy Moss, Owens, etc. NOT EVEN CLOSE.

He's had a few run ins with the law, but he's no diva.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2012, 11:32:18 PM »
Titans receiving core is underrated with plenty potential. VERY dangerous if Britt can stay healthy. Guys like Damian Williams, Jared Cook, Nate Washington & Lavelle Hawkins would probably look great with Peyton throwing to them.

Britt is a diva. Peyton doesn't do diva's.

Britt has best WR in the NFL talent, hell work just fine with peyton.
And Shallow u cant say the Titans have it LOCKED with Peyton, last time i checked the Texans were pretty damn good

It's called a prediction. Nothing LOCKED in the NFL, ever, but I'm saying any team n the AFC South that has Manning will win that division. Especially now that the Texans owner made it seem like he diesn't even want or need Manning as his QB. That'll light a fire under Peyton and I expect him to light up the Houston defense twice if he signs with Tenn.

I disagree I still think Houston is better, better defense and a better run game and a passing game that could be better too...

The Best of 3 Worlds

rayallen0

« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2012, 12:46:34 AM »
only site where Arizona isn't even in the conversation lol.

Lunatic

« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2012, 09:05:19 PM »
I disagree I still think Houston is better, better defense and a better run game and a passing game that could be better too...
Don't underestimate what the losses of Winston, Myers (most likely) & Vickers may do to that Houston OL and run game. And our run game should see a big improvement with the signing of Steve Hutchinson and potentially a big C signing like Myers, Wells or Saturday.

If the Titans get Manning, no shot their pass offense will be better than ours. Heck, if we DON'T get Manning, it's still a toss up. Hasselbeck was balling before the Britt injury. Schaub is nothing special.

In terms of defense, yes the Texans' should be better but don't underestimate ours. Rookies last year like Casey, Mccarthy, Klug & Ayers should all be poised for big seasons. Casey, Mccarthy & Ayers were starters btw who played great, so I'm not pulling this out of my ass btw. Klug wasn't a starter, but recorded 7 sacks as a situational pass rusher.

Losing Finnegan sucks but we're very deep at CB. Both starting Safeties return. The DL is what needs A LOT of work. Either way, our D should be no worse than middle of the pack. Getting Manning would drastically improve the D also.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2012, 09:09:25 PM »
Texans win that division easily, manning or no manning.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2012, 09:12:31 PM »

so ur saying if Manning goes to Tennessee the Texasn still win the division???  ???  :-\

Lunatic

« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2012, 09:31:02 PM »

so ur saying if Manning goes to Tennessee the Texasn still win the division???  ???  :-\
LOL don't worry, he's a Titans hater to try and bait me

All because his Jets are pathetic

Titans > Jets. Mark Sanchez, LOL.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2012, 09:57:36 PM »
I don't hate the titans in the least. I just call them what they are. A mediocre team.

Remind me Luna, when's the last time the titans won a game in the playoffs? It's been almost ten years.

The texans have a top five D, a top five running game, the best receiver in the NFL and a top ten QB. What other team is anywhere near their level in that division? It ain't the titans that's for damn sure.I called the texans being the real deal last season while you scoffed and wore your homer glasses for the titans.

If the jets are pathetic, what does that make the titans?They haven't even been the playoffs in almost four years. Now that's pathetic.

In the years I've posted here I'm about 13-0 against you in predictions when it comes to the titans. They aren't a bad team at all they just aren't a good one.

If the titans win their division I'll delete my account. But, that's not going to happen.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2012, 10:19:52 PM »
Now, as far as your claims go with qbs. You say Matt hasselbeck was ballin, Matt schaub is nothing special and mark Sanchez is a joke.

But you look at the stats and hasselbeck and Sanchez have very comparable numbers. Sanchez threw for 3,447 yds, 26 Tds, 18 ints and had a qb rating of 78.2. While hasselbeck threw for 3,571 yds, 18 Tds , 14 ints and had a QB rating of 82.4.

So hasselbeck was ballin and Sanchez is pathetic? LOL. Fail.Take off the homer glasses Luna, you're making yourself look dumb.

Schaub meanwhile in only ten games threw for 2,479 yds, 15 Tds,6 ints and had a QB rating of 96.8. Schaubs career QB rating is 92.8. Peyton manning has a career qb rating of 94.9 to put that into perspective. Not bad for someone who's " nothing special." Matt hasselbecks career qb rating is 82.2.

You clearly are blinded by the love of your team.

rayallen0

« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2012, 10:41:46 PM »
ok Hasselbeck trashing is not cool. 

and da fuck u getting steve hutchinson and matt? trying to make are super bowl team?

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2012, 10:45:51 PM »
Where did I trash him?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2012, 04:49:36 AM »

Not just win he says, but easily win. Like the 10-6 to 9-7 difference this year was so huge that there's no way Peyton can take the "lowly" Titans past Houston. Peyton beat the Texans in that division with a glorified CFL team for the entire time the Texans were in the league. Now that he's on an actual NFL team, even a "mediocre" one will be enough to get him to a ring.

Just out of curiosity, what will the be the excuses of all you twits if whatever team Peyt goes to wins in the first year? You'll probably try and pull out my Brady arguments and pretend they apply.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2012, 09:16:44 AM »
Peyton behind our already good pass blocking line with Hutch comin in and maybe one of the Texans fa would be ridiculous. CJ is gonna be revitalised by finally havin a great qb and should have a return to form. And Britt healthy with Williams showing promise our offense would instantly be supercharged by what a healthy Peyton would bring.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will