Author Topic: Baby feat. The Clipse - What Happened To That Boy  (Read 392 times)

S.G.V.

Baby feat. The Clipse - What Happened To That Boy
« on: February 04, 2003, 07:22:24 PM »
i cant get enough of this song...i finally seen the video...real tight...fits the song perfectly...damn...the neptunes laced this beat nicely...its probably the hardest track out this year...without question...even Baby came with a strong verse...the Clipse ripped it up as usual...btw...if u seen the video...is it just me or is there a guy there kickin it with Baby n the clique that looks just like Knoc-Turn'Al?...i swear hes in the video...but i cant see possibly why he would be in there

West Coast Veteran

Re:Baby feat. The Clipse - What Happened To That Boy
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2003, 07:34:14 PM »
Hot track. The Clipse come nice and even Baby drops a tolerable verse. The beat is gutter. The video just tops it off and is straight up street. I been playing this track a lot lately.

Yeah Knoc is in the video. He made a cameo in DTP's video too. I can't see the connection either. I guess he might be cool with TQ or somethin'.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2003, 07:37:19 PM by WestCoastVeteran »

S.G.V.

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2003, 07:50:37 PM »
yea i tried connectin him wit TQ too...and yea i seen him in the DTP video...the one with Face...i dont see the connect there either...hmm...maybe hes signin to universal?...probably not...i aint even tryin to start no rumor

PLANT

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2003, 07:53:10 PM »
NO doubt this track is blazing!  I thought Knoc was also in the video.  The dude from Clipse is wearing that "Colt 45" jacket by Mitchell n Ness, I just picked that up myself an shit is all tight.  This song will be hot for awhile IMO and get lots of rotation.

Dorado

• 'G'
  • What's Really Good!??!?!
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2003, 08:30:41 PM »
what happned to that boy is tight as hell. big ups to the neptunes. im a sick CMR fan so i would have stuck by it even if it didnt have a video.  whos ready for the 50 cent album.
Think Free.

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2003, 08:58:14 PM »
when i heard this song for the first time i was like damn.............neptunes doing big thangs!!! ive been bumping this song since it came out........everybody came out tight on this song........beat and lyrics are banging and the video is hella tight......

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2003, 09:24:08 PM »
damn............... i had this video downloaded and i didnt even notice that the guy looks like knoc..........it probably is  him......

Suga Foot

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2003, 12:27:46 AM »
I had this song downloaded at work for like months now.  I always Groove to it when I'm cleaning the office, lol.

min0rity

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2003, 10:46:31 AM »
i listen to it in my car...if you have a system....damn the bass is LOUD

CodeCaine

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • reppin for the south, North Cackalac fool
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2003, 04:40:51 PM »
i got baby's cd birdman for christmas...its kinda dissapointing, there is only like 2 or 3 songs on their i like
It's CodeKane fool
Everybody knows Carolina's my home, this is my heart baby, this is my soul.

Folks think I'm out of my mind
I'm out of line a lot of times
I don't give a fuck bout guidelines
Do what I wanna do, when I wanna do it
You-you ain't like what I'm doin', you ain't got to
Petey Pab

Plus a buncha country boys wit gats, you don't want none-a that
-Scales

S.G.V.

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2003, 10:42:12 PM »
i got baby's cd birdman for christmas...its kinda dissapointing, there is only like 2 or 3 songs on their i like
really?...i loved it...some real new shit comin out that camp...this is the second time ever that they ever let an outside producer come in on any project...it was good to hear all the young talent too...no diverse content...but great party music

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2003, 12:07:16 PM »
Yeah, i liked this track when I first heard it, but now it just gets on my nerves cause of the whole brrrrrr... what happened to that boy bit in the hook, it just gets hella annoying after a while.

S.G.V.

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2003, 12:46:14 PM »
Yeah, i liked this track when I first heard it, but now it just gets on my nerves cause of the whole brrrrrr... what happened to that boy bit in the hook, it just gets hella annoying after a while.
the birdcall is hard...

Kamal

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2003, 04:18:47 PM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2003, 09:27:29 PM »
Yea...I like this song...The bass bumps...I never realized Neptunes produced it...I always thought Mannie or somone else produced it, but it didn't sound like your average Neptune beat...PeACe