Author Topic: Ok So Let's Talk About My Album.....  (Read 361 times)

Suga Foot

Ok So Let's Talk About My Album.....
« on: February 06, 2003, 01:56:06 AM »
I'm still workin on my compilation album.  It was titled "The Agony Of Da-Feet" but that's kinda wack, so it's untitled again.  

Right Now I only have a Rodzilla track and a Sccit track that will 100% for sure be on the album.  I wanna put the Trench Town Hustlaz songs ("Pass The Mic", "Eastside Bruno Cuzz", and maybe "On The Run" if it's done in time),  on but I gotta get at Rod before I do that.  So I need to know from y'all who is down.  I know Doggy, Blade, Emence & Nexus are down.  I haven't talked to Nexus in a while, we were gonna do a song a while ago, but it's my fault, cuz I still haven't gotten the beat to him.  The Nexus song we're gonna do will be blazing!  I know y'all are gonna dig it.  So is anyone else on here down to rap over one of my beats?  Just reply in this thread if you are.  The song only has to be about 2 minutes long.  

I need to know if y'all are behind me on this one, cuz I don't want it to come out wack.  

I'll be workin on beats for Doggy & Blade next.  They've been waiting a while, lol.  

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re:Ok So Let's Talk About My Album.....
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2003, 07:03:58 PM »
Yo Suga, I dunno what song U have from me, but I dun think I want that used in this.....

I'm wit U all tha way with this comp. dawg, Ima put work into it.....Since I'm a lil deeper in da game, I can defenitly get hella shit crackin since HMP is under SERVNU151 now, Arsen will support 4 sho.....I'll talk 2 U about everything private.....but anywayz, for now, just gotta collect tracks from online peeps.....make sure U hit me with them beats U make for Doggy/Blade and everyone, We can recycle em all on other shit.....

We gotta get some Persian Hogz shit in this bitch too, Some real HMP shit.....

As for them TTH songs, I gotta get clearence 4 em.....But I'm pretty sure U can use Pass Da Mic......And on EASTSIDE bRUNO, Make sure U have tha version without my verse......

But yo, U can drop this comp, but it won't be da real one......It'll be like a ruff draft, cuz once my people get in da studio with them beats & release everything then it's on......I'll give U clearence 2 all da songs U had something to do with then we can make it a professional cd......and worry about tha process of releasing it for real later......

Ima stay wit U all da way tho......Let's do it.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2003, 03:08:25 PM »
LoL...You're still gunna put that old ass freestyle of mine on the album? Aiight, But I wanna do another track for this...This time I'ma actually work on it and try to make it as dope as possible...I'm so damn lazy, that i never record...I have a million and one verses written down, but I never get a chance to record em, cuz I'm so busy+lazy...I dunno...I have a bunch of your beats on my computer...I might be makin another track for this album over one of 'em soon...PeAcE

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • STRAIGHT PIMP... what else is there to say?
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2003, 07:05:33 PM »
ay what about my beat? or do i not get one becuz i ragged on ya sequencing?

i've been waitin for ages.

get at me

abeatztreat on AIM

this will be the last time i reply to your thread...if you dont want me on your albulm so be it thats your loss.

pz

KonSICKwence
TEXT KonSICKwence's Ineffable Productionz... http://www.soundclick.com/pro/?BandID=24092 ..thanx..pz  .[/glow]

Suga Foot

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2003, 07:15:37 PM »
if you dont want me on your albulm so be it thats your loss.

Keep saying shit like that homie.

min0rity

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2003, 09:13:32 AM »
I'm still workin on my compilation album.  It was titled "The Agony Of Da-Feet" but that's kinda wack, so it's untitled again.  

Right Now I only have a Rodzilla track and a Sccit track that will 100% for sure be on the album.  I wanna put the Trench Town Hustlaz songs ("Pass The Mic", "Eastside Bruno Cuzz", and maybe "On The Run" if it's done in time),  on but I gotta get at Rod before I do that.  So I need to know from y'all who is down.  I know Doggy, Blade, Emence & Nexus are down.  I haven't talked to Nexus in a while, we were gonna do a song a while ago, but it's my fault, cuz I still haven't gotten the beat to him.  The Nexus song we're gonna do will be blazing!  I know y'all are gonna dig it.  So is anyone else on here down to rap over one of my beats?  Just reply in this thread if you are.  The song only has to be about 2 minutes long.  

I need to know if y'all are behind me on this one, cuz I don't want it to come out wack.  

I'll be workin on beats for Doggy & Blade next.  They've been waiting a while, lol.  

if its cool with you...i would like to rap in one of your beats

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2003, 11:04:43 AM »
lol @ JSteez......please......

@ Minority......I'ma holla @ U when I talk 2 Suga about what track 2 get U on......Ur defenitly on board......

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2003, 05:32:18 PM »
lol @ JSteez......please.....

?

wtf?

you all some god damn fruits. rod your a fuckin net gangta wanna be crip reppin fagtown.

all this joint is gonne bs is some bullshit just another fruity loops producer poorly emulating already existing mainstream beats. get ya own style man if you gonna be a producer suga respect it for what it is don't do some half ass job with some whack sequencing ooh the 2 bar build up how many times has that been done?...all ya sampled shit is the same straight whack. you just loop you dont tweak you dont cut it right its bullshit. shit like that is a disgrace to the art...sht the only reaosn i wanted on this albulm is so i could get a fuckin beat cuz my shit broke.

all this albulm is gonna be is a bunch of net gangstas emulatin fucked up wanna be gangsta deliveries and reciting tupac lyrics.

INNOVATE! stop tryin to be someone your not.

pz

KonSICKwence

TEXT KonSICKwence's Ineffable Productionz... http://www.soundclick.com/pro/?BandID=24092 ..thanx..pz  .[/glow]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2003, 05:56:06 PM »
lol @ JSteez......please.....

?

wtf?

you all some god damn fruits. rod your a fuckin net gangta wanna be crip reppin fagtown.

all this joint is gonne bs is some bullshit just another fruity loops producer poorly emulating already existing mainstream beats. get ya own style man if you gonna be a producer suga respect it for what it is don't do some half ass job with some whack sequencing ooh the 2 bar build up how many times has that been done?...all ya sampled shit is the same straight whack. you just loop you dont tweak you dont cut it right its bullshit. shit like that is a disgrace to the art...sht the only reaosn i wanted on this albulm is so i could get a fuckin beat cuz my shit broke.

all this albulm is gonna be is a bunch of net gangstas emulatin fucked up wanna be gangsta deliveries and reciting tupac lyrics.

pz

KonSICKwence

Yo man...That's fucked up...You didn't have to take it that far...I enjoy the music Suga Foot makes, so theres no need to hate on it...It might not be for your taste, but whatever...No need to diss...Lets just chill with this...aiight?

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2003, 06:15:50 PM »
umm o.k. if you look up the page you will see he came at me.

i just dont like to see whack kids talkin shit.

and every line i said was true. so i dont see how thats taken it far.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2003, 06:36:53 PM »

?

wtf?

pz

KonSICKwence

Fagtown huh? U fuckin hilly billy.....Shut yo bitch ass up, Tha only reason I said that waz because U stated that Suga's gonna miss out if he dun have U on his album.....lol, Yur a joke.....

And Suga Foot does magic with Fruity Loops, no one uses that fruity ass shit like Suga.....And me and him got some major shit goin down soon.....U aint even knowin.....H.M.P/Servnu151 Music.....Remember that.....

And lol @ U callin me a net-rapper.....Bring Yo ass 2 Cali and go to Tower Records and look 4 my shit muthafucka.....It'll be there.....

And I'm a wannabe crip huh? lol, I dun wanna get into it.....Just stay yo ass in Utah kid.....

COMING IN 2008.

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2003, 06:50:51 PM »
oh so you assume that becuz your doin some shit i'm not?

if you only knew about my line of hooks. i don't need to beef with you just look at ya name RODZILLA shits whack man.

your whole stee is whack.

pz

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2003, 07:07:20 PM »
oh so you assume that becuz your doin some shit i'm not?

if you only knew about my line of hooks. i don't need to beef with you just look at ya name RODZILLA shits whack man.

your whole stee is whack.

pz

lol, My stee is wack? Just look @ yur sig cuzzin......
Takes up tha whole fuckin page......No One even checks that site ever......Yur tryin too hard......
And look @ yur generic ass names, Ineffable, KonSICKwence......Tryin 2 hard 2 be deep......U make names 4 yurself and shit......
Dats not how it goes down here, there are principals, Yur people make a name 4 U......Wack or Not, dats yur name......My cuzzins been callin me RODZILLA ever since I waz 10......

And U got a line of hooks? good 4 U......Want a cookie?

COMING IN 2008.

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2003, 07:22:53 PM »
like i told you i dont want net beef i'm not an aol thug just had to let some shit of fmy chest.

and yes a cookie would be nice.

chocalate chip or otmeal raisin?

actually KonSICKwence was made for me by my crew. it was konsequence but i changed up the spelling.

you dont even know me why you gotta hate? i was jsut sayin  it was sugas loss to not have me on his albulm..becuz thats how i feel  the kid kept tellin me yeah i wan tyou on your albulm if you dont want to do music wiht someone jsut tell them.

p.s. when sould i expect my cookie?

oh and alot of people chekc that site.

maybe not from here but..everytimei check the stats on it its had mad hits. and i dont even promote that shit really.

music speaks for itself.

pz

KonSICKwence

drop the net beef.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2003, 07:38:43 PM »
like i told you i dont want net beef i'm not an aol thug just had to let some shit of fmy chest.

and yes a cookie would be nice.

chocalate chip or otmeal raisin?

actually KonSICKwence was made for me by my crew. it was konsequence but i changed up the spelling.

you dont even know me why you gotta hate? i was jsut sayin  it was sugas loss to not have me on his albulm..becuz thats how i feel  the kid kept tellin me yeah i wan tyou on your albulm if you dont want to do music wiht someone jsut tell them.

p.s. when sould i expect my cookie?

oh and alot of people chekc that site.

maybe not from here but..everytimei check the stats on it its had mad hits. and i dont even promote that shit really.

music speaks for itself.

pz

KonSICKwence

drop the net beef.

All I said waz "please".......then U called me a net thug and everything else up there ^^ And U da one saying I dont know U.......Well muthafuca, wachu know about me? U da one dat keeps callin me all these names lol......Yur real insecure......

Please kid, U keep gettin moded.......Stop embarresing yurself and please fix yur stupid fuckin sig cuz it's fuckin up tha whole page.......Dats not how U promote.......

COMING IN 2008.