5 (41.7%)
Not really
2 (16.7%)
fuck Devin The Dude
1 (8.3%)
fuck Wiz Khalifa
4 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: White people question: Did yall already replace Devin The Dude with Wiz Khalifa  (Read 736 times)

Okka

Devin hasn't really been relevant in a long ass time. Yeah him and wiz are both weed rappers I don't really find their style that similar.

Yeah, me neither. Another great thread from Arthur.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

they r kinda similar, cuz they both"weed rappers"

these days tho,
Wiz --->> Devin

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
Devin hasn't really been relevant in a long ass time. Yeah him and wiz are both weed rappers I don't really find their style that similar. Wiz is doing his thing right now, Devin hasn't done shit in awhile so ofcourse the focus will be on wiz.

u crazy as hell..devin still relevant..he been on the road...gotta remember devin has never had a machine behind em..since day 1..

he comes and goes when he gets ready... which is every 2-3 yrs..

he was jus in dc n cleveland..will be chicago on the 21st

to say devin isnt relevant..n he still doin shows n sellin em out...is crazy

devin was never the whore type..

hes droppin a ep this month.. n his new album is comin in august..

i know alot of ppl are spoiled by the heavy weights who reached out to devin...

devin was the dude be4 primo or dre came around...his recent stuff imo is better than the couple he did with the others

atleast devin didnt still another rappers entire gimmick...wiz aint shit but a goofy version of curren$ey...n he dont inhale...

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
 But white kids feed into that kind of shit more than a lot of African American kids do so that's why I'm asking.  

LOL ridiculous
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Wiz khalifa is more of a gimmick rapper to me, devins got more depth to his music.  Most would agree.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
Wiz khalifa is more of a gimmick rapper to me, devins got more depth to his music.  Most would agree.

yep..devin smoke weed...but thats not what he is all about..i can relate situations to a shit load of devin music..

ex

she useta be= i know plenty of fine broads...from school..that are obese as fuck now...n fucked jus off the strength of what she useta be..lol..

too cute= again..knew fine hoes that i thought they thought was too cute..still holla'd at em..

she was gone- kno wha it feel like when the broad is creepin..

where can we go- know wha its like knockin somebody else gal down...without gettin caught

briapatch- raised on the tale...n been in briar rabbit situations

el grande naglas- fan of the mexican females with ass..

boo booin- alot of cats know u can get out of annoyin convos jus by sayin u on the shitter

devin the realest rapper in the game...jus heavily slept on..if u cant relate to shit devin sayin somethin wrong with u...yeah he smokes gang of weed..but he is dwellin on everyday situations..sit back n go thru his discography he gets better everytime...

Remedy360

Lol do they have anything in common besides harmonizing and smoking weed? Anyways, Wiz is cool but he'll never be Devin.

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
i wonder what the black people think?

bouli77

yeah it's true that Devin's music is very uplifting or real, and deep, that's what i meant to say in my previous post. Do What You Wanna Do, Doobie Ashtray, Just a Man...

Devin's one of these rappers that is liked by pretty much every type of crowd... gangsta rap fans, backpackers, the mainstream... also, he collaborates with everybody pretty much, kinda like Bun B, and gets down with everybody in the industry. I remember in one of his interviews he was saying how surprised he was that Snoop & Dre knew about the Odd Squad lol.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Devin is a very talented artist, he can harmonize, rap, sing..

i still find him kinda boring to  listen to, the only thing he rap & sings about is sex and weed.  ::)

sav

hes droppin a ep this month.. n his new album is comin in august..

The only thing that matters is this...  8)

Jimmy H.

Answer the poll seriously now. This could greatly affect Devin's features on Tube's next make-believe Detox tracklisting.

jeromechickenbone

The fact that you say "you white people" shows your racism / ignorance.

As far as your comparison, that's a joke. Devin is miles beyond wiz, devin actually is an artist, wiz is an actor reading a script. Do you listen to music or just skim through it?

Jimmy H.

The fact that you say "you white people" shows your racism / ignorance.
Joke's on you. He's been showing his ignorance for awhile now. I wouldn't take the race convo too seriously. This is a person who wants to compare himself to rich, succesful, black businessmen when the only part of the equation he shares is the "black" part. It would be like some little white trailer park kid on food stamps comparing himself to Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, and Donald Trump because they all white. I don't put too much stock in all that race crap because it's a culture poison. If you're so little of an individual that you WANT to be strictly labeled by your skin color, then I kind of feel bad for you.

BiggBoogaBiff

It's sad that only Caucasians can bRing up race.  I tried to read the review on CNN yesterday about "Think Like A Man" and 2 sentences in the White guy's like "...follow a group of mostly African American men..." and as soon as I read that I got the message.  Why couldn't they have left out the "African American" part?  But it's CNN/the News and they always fuck shit up so I have to be the "correct" one whenever I mention Race/Ethnicity while the rest of the world gets a pass.  

When u say stuff about how Race can't be talked about then u have to address that in its necessary atmosphere, like when you're tucking in your kid in bed, not when you're dealing with a fucking adult on a message board (that's petti).  You come across like u haven't matured since the 3rd grade.  And u suck at bustin balls too so I know that can't be it.  Your shit is dryer than your mothers cooch on a saturday night.

I'll tell u what I learned in life, doing the right thing doesn't matter.  It's all about having the upper hand in the moment.  If you're more comfortable on another site where there's more whites talking like this then you're free to do so.  So u can take that reverse oppression shit somewhere else.

**personally I think Devin+CB, tg, and the jets should do a song or two together.  Or maybe devin, wiz, curren$y, cardo&sledge
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 05:54:03 AM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »