Author Topic: C-Bo Calls Snoop Dogg And Dr. Dre "Vultures" For Using Tupac Hologram  (Read 1863 times)

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
Re: C-Bo Calls Snoop Dogg And Dr. Dre "Vultures" For Using Tupac Hologram
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2012, 10:47:34 PM »
LOL @ C-Bo whining about a hologram yet he chills with this fucking guy:

C-Bo Mad :D :D

bouli77

« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2012, 01:58:52 AM »
Who the fuck is C-Bo to talk about this. The way I see it hes just using Pac as an excuse to bash on LA rappers. Unlike Bay, we are still making noise and this mothafucker is envious.

C-Bo ain't from the Bay but still. I think you guys are elaborating way too much. The way I see it is C-Bo isn't really targetting anybody in particular, he didn't mention any names, and he refers to people as "them" and he talks about people that Pac didn't know personally (so obviously not Snoop & Dre). He also said he didn't know too much about the coachella thing. so i think he pretty much jumped to conclusion and saw in the hologram another way to make money off of it just like people were adding his verses to their songs,, without knowing any better. he's obviously talking about the idea of doing this, not the actual coachella performance.

the title is also misleading...

"HipHopDX: You know I gotta start off by getting C-Bo’s reaction to that Tupac hologram.

C-Bo: You know what, man? I been so caught up, bruh, I ain’t even get to see it yet. I been doing this music, getting this record ready. They ain’t giving me no breaks. My time is short out here right now.

DX: Just about that whole concept though, I know you haven’t seen it but what do you think about using his likeness after his death like that, especially alongside two cats he wasn’t even close to cool with at the time of his death?

C-Bo: These niggas is like vultures, man. Parasites. They trying to suck blood from a corpse.

[Tupac] wasn’t even fuckin’ with fake, phony-ass niggas. ‘Pac was a real nigga, man. And these niggas all coming out trying to use old verses and all this shit, man, I just think that’s some way out shit. I ain’t got no respect for a nigga like that. "

as i said it's obvious he doesn't know what he's talking about and he's talking about the concept, and I doubt he's targetting Snoop & Dre, he's talking about 2pac has been used after his death by everybody and their mama.  the title of the interview is misleading and deceptive and the interviewer is trying to have him diss Dre & Snoop several times but if you actually read, he never mentions thems.

E-40 hasn't released any of his unreleased shit with Pac because of Afeni, NOT because of loyalty. And yes Dre only made 2 songs with Pac, both were STOLEN from Dre and handed over to Pac. So why should Dre look like the bad guy? He never said an ill word about Pac, Pac had Suge's hand up his ass and made him diss Dre. The bottom line is this amazing tribute was given by 2 artist who met, knew, and worked with Pac personally at the height of his career. Now after this I wouldn't be surprised to see Pac on stage while Officer Ricky is performing "Tupac Back", and thats the performance I'd have a problem with. C-Bo is just bitter because he's irrelevant in all these things. He has NEVER NOT ONCE been involved in any of these major West Coast things. Up In Smoke, Puff Puff Pass, Western Conference? Nowhere to be found.

1) what makes you say that about E-40 ?
2) we still don't know whether they were stolen or whether Dre agreed half-heartedly to give them to Pac
3) I don't think C-Bo is bitter, he's just mad at the possibility of people exploiting 2pac's name again. I don't know why he should be bitter at not being part of Up in Smoke, he has never done any music with the main artists touring and he was closer to Death Row artists at the time.

people love to speculate and catch feelings way too soon when their favorite rappers are involved.

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2012, 01:57:30 PM »

First rapper to drop a double CD, then everybody wanted to do it.
First to seel a mil the first week, then it was every label and rappers dream.

not sure about these.

You think there's another rapper who released an original double CD album before Pac, and sold a mil before him?
There's no other.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2012, 04:12:09 PM »

not sure about these.

You think there's another rapper who released an original double CD album before Pac, and sold a mil before him?
There's no other.
eazy woulda been the first.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

dexter

« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2012, 09:52:46 AM »
in a way the man has a point
but Pac did fuck with those "fake" niggaz and those same dudes made him 150 times bigger than he ever would of been if his ass had gone back East after jail

aerroc

« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2012, 09:57:05 PM »

not sure about these.

There's no other.

thats if eazy had a ghost writer who can write faster then pac

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2012, 09:57:49 PM »
esham had a double cd in 1992

judgement day

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2012, 10:20:25 PM »

Aww man +1 for bringing that up. I completely forgot Bo-Loc was rollin with that clown. Talk about disrespecting Pac's legacy, didn't this guy actually steal and rerecord some of Pac's unreleased shit while he had access to it? Fuck outta here C-Bo.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2012, 10:24:49 PM »

Aww man +1 for bringing that up. I completely forgot Bo-Loc was rollin with that clown. Talk about disrespecting Pac's legacy, didn't this guy actually steal and rerecord some of Pac's unreleased shit while he had access to it? Fuck outta here C-Bo.

Exactly!

Man alot of these rappers, celebrities, etc never grow up. They turn into bitter old men who hate on those who matured and progressed in life. C-Bos in his 40s still talkin about being a "real nigga" and all that mentality does is keep him in and out of jail. Dude still gets locked up on the regular. Meanwhile, Dre and Snoop combined are worth like half a billion dollars, while C-Bo probably can't even afford all his illegitimate children.

Im a fan of C-Bos older music, but smh @ him still having the mentality and tendencies of a 20 year old.

aerroc

« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2012, 11:33:27 PM »

Exactly!

Man alot of these rappers, celebrities, etc never grow up. They turn into bitter old men who hate on those who matured and progressed in life. C-Bos in his 40s still talkin about being a "real nigga" and all that mentality does is keep him in and out of jail. Dude still gets locked up on the regular. Meanwhile, Dre and Snoop combined are worth like half a billion dollars, while C-Bo probably can't even afford all his illegitimate children.

Im a fan of C-Bos older music, but smh @ him still having the mentality and tendencies of a 20 year old.

lol wonder what c-bo thinks of this

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/KQogN7vKPOk" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/KQogN7vKPOk</a>

and this lol

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/qefwgReJEHI" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/qefwgReJEHI</a>
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 11:35:26 PM by aerroc »

bouli77

« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2012, 03:21:55 AM »

well ppl can hate on tha realest for legitimate reasons but at the end of the day, Pac's close aces embraced him (Tha Outlawz, C-Bo, Spice 1) and collaborated with him.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2012, 06:37:17 AM »

not sure about these.

There's no other.

thats if eazy had a ghost writer who can write faster then pac
at that point eazy was writing his own shit and with help from  ghost writers it probably woulda came out faster. but eazy was consumed wit beefing wit death row. there were a couple of projects that woulda came out like the album he was gonna do wit yella and the death row killas album.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2012, 05:24:42 PM »

well ppl can hate on tha realest for legitimate reasons but at the end of the day, Pac's close aces embraced him (Tha Outlawz, C-Bo, Spice 1) and collaborated with him.

Which says a lot about them as individuals. Especially the Outlawz, for guys who were supposedly close to Pac, they sure seem to have to opposite version of every fuckin Pac related story.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2012, 07:54:27 PM »

judgement day

then i stand corrected. thanks.

Still it was on no major rapper's radar til Pac did it. Doubt people knew this guy ever did this on a major level.
I guess i can say first major successful mainstream classic double CD. lol.
No one knew this dude, but yeah he holds the record if he was the first, or another.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 07:56:24 PM by NewYork Pope »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2012, 05:05:05 PM »

judgement day

then i stand corrected. thanks.

Still it was on no major rapper's radar til Pac did it. Doubt people knew this guy ever did this on a major level.
I guess i can say first major successful mainstream classic double CD. lol.
No one knew this dude, but yeah he holds the record if he was the first, or another.
it was on a major rappers radar. eazy mentioned it in 93.