Author Topic: North-Korea  (Read 693 times)

mauzip

North-Korea
« on: February 06, 2003, 06:40:42 PM »
Can anybody tell me why America so busy is with Iraq while North-Korea with its activities is a bigger threat to world peace?

Kaidy

Re:North-Korea
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2003, 07:04:50 PM »
I think the US is scared of North Korea's military power to be honest. Starting war with them would very likely trigger a nuclear war, so they're pussy-footing around the situation and instead going after a weak country with relatively no strength or military power.

Word is the US has been sneaking troops into bases in South Korea, but North Korea found out about it and basically said they better back the fuck up, because N. Korea is not afraid of starting a war.

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2003, 07:17:06 PM »
I think the US is scared of North Korea's military power to be honest. Starting war with them would very likely trigger a nuclear war, so they're pussy-footing around the situation and instead going after a weak country with relatively no strength or military power.

Word is the US has been sneaking troops into bases in South Korea, but North Korea found out about it and basically said they better back the fuck up, because N. Korea is not afraid of starting a war.

US scared of N.Korea?  PLEASE!  Haha...thats bullshit.  The only think America is scared of in N.Korea is the nuclear weapons they're building.  Your right on one point, a war between the U.S. and N.K. COULD trigger a nuclear war...but that would never happen.

The U.S. is paying more attention on Iraq now, IMO, because they got the U.N. debating whether or not military action should be taken.  If it is OK'd, the U.S. will go in and obliterate Iraq's rag-tag army, and permanantly disarm Sadaam.

Mauzip, I agree with you.  The U.S. should spend more attention to N.Korea than Iraq.  Definitly...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2003, 08:17:12 PM »
Yo Xeoro, how much u wanna bet America will go try to fuck with North Korea on its own. Yah the US will win in the end, but at a horrible cost. The US was more sophisticated and tehnologically advanced than the Soviets well into the 70's, they couldve attacked the Soviets, but they knew it would be at a huge sacrifice.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

mauzip

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2003, 08:43:00 PM »
I think what that North-Korean dictator said yesterday was not a thread. They WILL fight a total war if America comes too close! I don't have a solution for the problem North-Korea (yet), but America has to be careful... very careful.

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2003, 11:59:48 AM »
Yo Xeoro, how much u wanna bet America will go try to fuck with North Korea on its own. Yah the US will win in the end, but at a horrible cost. The US was more sophisticated and tehnologically advanced than the Soviets well into the 70's, they couldve attacked the Soviets, but they knew it would be at a huge sacrifice.

IDK about that Tech.  America COULD indeed go fuck with North Korea on it's own...but most likely they won't.

If America were ever to go to full and total war with N.K., there would have to be some sort of spark to set it off...just like in many other wars.

Your right, a horrible cost would be spent.  If it was a full out total war, 100's of 1,000's of lives would end.  Unfortunately, that's the worst effect of war.  But if you can, look at the good effects.  America would win, and would disarm N.K. for a LONG LONG time.  A huge threat to world peace would vanish.  If we just sit back and watch shit happen, bad things WILL go down.  N.K. will start producing WMD's, use them against S.K.(most likely), and would sell WMD's to our enemies.  Think of all the lives that will be lost then...way too many to think about.

Someone's gotta do something to keep World Peace.  If that means wars, then so be it.  America is viewed as bullies by MANY other nations...but it's for the best, not the worst.  America DOES NOT wanna go around picking on defenseless nations, but many people disagree.  That is plain and simple ignorance at it's finest.  People say Iraq is "defensless" against the U.S., which is bullshit.  Their army is shit...but if a nation has Nukes, Biological and Chemical Weapons...how defenseless are they?