Author Topic: What's my main man Ross thinkin lately?  (Read 471 times)

midwestryder

Re: What's my main man Ross thinkin lately?
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2012, 04:58:38 AM »
And somebody tell me why he signed fuckin Stalley.  

#really

I be forgettin about this nogga so much.  He shoulda replaced Stalley with Big KRIT.  That's the shit I be talkin bout.  I know I can't be the only 1 who thinks Big KRIT should've been on MMG instead of Stalley.  I remember Stalley when he was unsigned.......... no potential
Ross signed stalley because he lyricall as fuck & makes dope ass music .  no, he should not replace stalley with Big KRIT..Big KRIT should never ever ever be on MMG . Big KRIT don't need MMG & does not fit with MMG . Big KRIT works with freddie gibbs & gibbs does not work with MMG . plus  Big KRIT has david banner .Big KRIT if signed with any other label then def jam it should be on grand hustle where 8ball & mjg are at . I remember Stalley when he was unsigned & he has alot of unlimited potential,hater . stalley is tied as best on the mic on MMG with wale. they only reason you keep forgetting stalley is because you don't listen to any good music at all . you only listen to crap not real good hip hop like stalley .stalley is intelligent trunk muzik unlike you listen to. stalley is millions better then wacka flocka,gucci man or drake .

BabyBird

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2012, 09:35:58 AM »
I do

and you are a nobody

so as i said....

OMG your such a fuckin loser. Who the hell says that " You are a nobody" hahaha. I think you got a little too high on the computer posting idiotic messages. You are a major looser

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2012, 10:36:53 AM »

#really

I be forgettin about this nogga so much.  He shoulda replaced Stalley with Big KRIT.  That's the shit I be talkin bout.  I know I can't be the only 1 who thinks Big KRIT should've been on MMG instead of Stalley.  I remember Stalley when he was unsigned.......... no potential

Krits doing fine on his own, he doesn't need MMG, he makes real southern soulful music, he wouldn't fit on a "Self Made" type cut.

How in the hell does Stagnet fit in with MMG?   Him and Masspike Miles r garbage.  Stalley almost ruined "Party Heart", that shit was sounding like some "All Eyez On Me" shit.  He's far from lyrical and his production is horrible, I'm actually surprised Ross let him release his new shit.  

Krit and Stalley have identical content except Krit blows him out of the water.  I figure Ross wanted somebody from the MidWest who actually had a buzz so he could have the US sown up (North/East = Meek and French, MidAtlantic = Wale, MidWest = Stalley, South = Ross, CCC's, West = ?/Omarion-Nipsey Hussle).  And let's be real here, other than Big Sean how many other people can u name from the Midwest that's poplin that's not named Eminem, Kanye West, or Bone Thugs N Harmony (Danny Brown doesn't count).  

:sleep:
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 10:38:31 AM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2012, 03:16:43 PM »

#really

I be forgettin about this nogga so much.  He shoulda replaced Stalley with Big KRIT.  That's the shit I be talkin bout.  I know I can't be the only 1 who thinks Big KRIT should've been on MMG instead of Stalley.  I remember Stalley when he was unsigned.......... no potential

Krits doing fine on his own, he doesn't need MMG, he makes real southern soulful music, he wouldn't fit on a "Self Made" type cut.

How in the hell does Stagnet fit in with MMG?   Him and Masspike Miles r garbage.  Stalley almost ruined "Party Heart", that shit was sounding like some "All Eyez On Me" shit.  He's far from lyrical and his production is horrible, I'm actually surprised Ross let him release his new shit.  

Krit and Stalley have identical content except Krit blows him out of the water.  I figure Ross wanted somebody from the MidWest who actually had a buzz so he could have the US sown up (North/East = Meek and French, MidAtlantic = Wale, MidWest = Stalley, South = Ross, CCC's, West = ?/Omarion-Nipsey Hussle).  And let's be real here, other than Big Sean how many other people can u name from the Midwest that's poplin that's not named Eminem, Kanye West, or Bone Thugs N Harmony (Danny Brown doesn't count).  

Why does Danny Brown not count? Lol.

I don't fuck with Stalley so I can't comment, I just know Krit is better off in his own lane than jumping on the MMG bandwagon and making Pimp C Back or some shit. I'm looking forward to Freddie going in on Ross and MMG on the new tape.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2012, 03:20:21 PM »
Gibbs do be crankin  8)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2012, 04:52:51 PM »
I do

and you are a nobody

so as i said....

OMG your such a fuckin loser. Who the hell says that " You are a nobody" hahaha. I think you got a little too high on the computer posting idiotic messages. You are a major looser

and u sucked dick 4 thizz

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2012, 08:15:13 PM »
I do

and you are a nobody

so as i said....

you suck dick for a hobby

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2012, 09:36:18 PM »
I do

and you are a nobody

so as i said....

you suck dick for a hobby

no, your wife does that.  the one that cheats on u every week ;)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2012, 11:31:01 PM »
Ross was never anything special in the first place

Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

midwestryder

« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2012, 12:51:12 AM »

#really

stalley made party heart better . i am one of biggest big k.r.i.t. fans but big k.r.i.t. can't out rhyme stalley  stalley is not garabage he is million times better then  Meek and French,Ross, CCC's,Omarion-Nipsey Hussle,wacka flocka,gucci man or drake . stalley is lyrically you just too stupid to know what lyrical is . the shit you listen to shows you don't know what lyrical is .Krit and Stalley does not have identical content . to even says how ignorant & closeminded you are .stalley is lyrical as fuck & some best production out there . big krit has just as good production too. stalley's new shit was dope as fuck & only people with any intelligence at all  . but you don't have any intelligence at all . you just as ignorant as asap rocky .stalley is tied as best on the mic on MMG with wale. they only reason you keep forgetting stalley is because you don't listen to any good music at all . you only listen to crap not real good hip hop like stalley .stalley is intelligent trunk muzik unlike you listen to.  .
everything i said in my first post about stalley is a hard cold fact unlike you ignorant closeminded opinion . nothing you have said is fact unlike what i said that is 100% true

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2012, 02:54:40 AM »
To me Stalley just comes off as a poor mans Lupe

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2012, 03:56:15 AM »
I like stalley. Him and wale stood out the most on self made 2.

His Lincoln way nights is bangin, I bought the cd yesterday after hearing self made 2.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2012, 09:18:18 AM »
Yeah I was feelin Stalley on "Self Made 2", he did his thing.  "STTAJ2" was still corny as fuck tho. 

Omarion surprised me too with that "M.I.A" song, that shit goes pretty hard too.  I think Ross knows what a good song sounds like, he has an ear similar to my own.  I don't see how he hears ALL of what he hears but maybe he isn't hands on with everything and has faith in his team (which isn't necessarily a bad thing to be honest, i could understand that sometimes so it makes sense)