Author Topic: Straight out freestyle dissin ToNe...  (Read 697 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Straight out freestyle dissin ToNe...
« on: February 07, 2003, 09:08:20 PM »
This ain't no battle verse or nothin' that I actually took time to write...Just a lil freestyle I did in a quik sec dissin ToNe & how he cheated to become heavyweight champ...

No need for punchlines, we all know ToNe~is~a~cheater//
Sccits "takin' ova", fuck them phony~ass~beaners//
You couldn't be a heavyweight if your name was Yokozuna//
You cheat your way through, I chose to expose~a~loser//
Now you claim~you~gang~bangin'//
And you say~you~stay~flamin'//
The only blood in you is the blood stains~stained~in...//
Your clothes after my blows to your nose//
I make you more Jewish than me, now watch as it grows//
Primo is better, and that's interminable//
I stay obstinate, you's a bitter~lyin~hoe//
Delete my posts to cover up for your win//
You're only cheatin yourself, like Michael Jackson bleachin' skin//
Don't misconstrue me, I'm not known~to~be~serious//
But ToNe?...Yea, you need to ToNe~up~your~lyrics//
You'll be Yao Ming, and I'll~be~Shaq//
You're Vin Disel, and "I'll~be~back".........//

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Re:Straight out freestyle dissin ToNe...
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2003, 09:15:53 PM »
*yawn*

how did i cheat BTW? By not counting an obvious bullshit vote? Get a life loser.

BTW, u could also get off Pr1mo's dick LOL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2003, 10:47:50 PM »
U cheated by

1.Not counting my vote and saying it was a biased vote with no proof whatsoever...Who are you to decide if I'm biased or not?...If I'm biased, 90% of the voters on WCC are biased...Why should my vote not count?
2.You counted Liquifys vote when he didn't even give a reason behind his vote...I at least gave a reason to why I voted for Primo...This Liquify fool just straight out came outta no where and said "I vote for ToNe"...Not only that, but this Liquify dude only has 23 posts...My vote is way more credible than his...
3.You suck...

PeACe...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2003, 11:20:10 PM »
i was having a bad day till NIKs verse cheered me up, that was fuckin horrible
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2003, 12:57:59 AM »
U cheated by

1.Not counting my vote and saying it was a biased vote with no proof whatsoever...Who are you to decide if I'm biased or not?...If I'm biased, 90% of the voters on WCC are biased...Why should my vote not count?
2.You counted Liquifys vote when he didn't even give a reason behind his vote...I at least gave a reason to why I voted for Primo...This Liquify fool just straight out came outta no where and said "I vote for ToNe"...Not only that, but this Liquify dude only has 23 posts...My vote is way more credible than his...
3.You suck...

PeACe...

1. If u think im the only one on here that knows how biased u are on votes, guess again LOL.
2. i told Liquify that he would have to explain his vote better, if Pr1mo wanted.

Yur vote was much less of a vote then his, u only quoted sum1 else...then tried to justify yur bullshit, by making up sum explaination. If u werent such a little idiot, and didnt want to start beef with damn near everybody, your vote mihgt have counted. U have absolutely no life whatsoever. Youre more concerned about this, then me OR Pr1mo. And yur not even involved....and frum yur spit u jus did on here, i see why LOL. At least one thing, i KNOW u dont bite...cus yur shit was way too wack to bite off sum1 else lol

bez

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2003, 11:02:46 AM »
Dam, N.I.K that was some heat right there.  I really felt it, not cos its was dissing tone or nothing just your wordplay and shit was cool.  The end line was dope.  

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2003, 01:21:45 PM »
lmao,Yea, me too.......I waz defenitly feelin that verse.......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2003, 03:14:46 PM »
i KNOW u dont bite...cus yur shit was way too wack to bite off sum1 else lol

LMAO...I wrote this shit in about 1 minute...And I STILL got people sayin it's dope as fuck...Now go get some stitches, cuz your asshole has officially now been ripped...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2003, 03:17:53 PM »
i was having a bad day till NIKs verse cheered me up, that was fuckin horrible

It wasn't a verse, it was a freestyle...Oh yea...Lets not forget, you're the whackest keystyler on WCC, so please don't open your mouth...Thank you for chosing 7-11, come again...PeACe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2003, 03:29:50 PM »

LMAO...I wrote this shit in about 1 minute...And I STILL got people sayin it's dope as fuck...Now go get some stitches, cuz your asshole has officially now been ripped...

tha only thing that got ripped by that keystyle, was yur reputation as an ALMOST decent keystyler lol. U got 2 responses sayin they liked it, u havent heard all the other opinions frum people who jus didnt post on here LOL! Sorry NIK, u jus proved how bad u are at thiz shit lol. U havent key'd on here in i dont know HOW long, but yur skillz still manage to be tha butt of a million jokez in keystyle lol. Nice try...

TheSheriff

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2003, 04:26:29 PM »
NIK's verse was damn good.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2003, 04:35:32 PM »

tha only thing that got ripped by that keystyle, was yur reputation as an ALMOST decent keystyler lol. U got 2 responses sayin they liked it, u havent heard all the other opinions frum people who jus didnt post on here LOL! Sorry NIK, u jus proved how bad u are at thiz shit lol. U havent key'd on here in i dont know HOW long, but yur skillz still manage to be tha butt of a million jokez in keystyle lol. Nice try...

Again...It wasn't a keystyle...It was some shit i wrote in 1 minute (basically a freestyle)...And yet, I still have 3 people saying its dope as hell...I'm actaully amazed...I thought everyone would say it was whack, cuz its just some half assed shit I wrote in a minute cuz I was bored...Like I said though, I dont give a fuck about keystyle...u wanna see me? Come see me in audio bitch...PeACe

bez

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2003, 04:51:34 PM »

Again...It wasn't a keystyle...It was some shit i wrote in 1 minute (basically a freestyle)...And yet, I still have 3 people saying its dope as hell...I'm actaully amazed...I thought everyone would say it was whack, cuz its just some half assed shit I wrote in a minute cuz I was bored...Like I said though, I dont give a fuck about keystyle...u wanna see me? Come see me in audio bitch...PeACe

Man, really you gotta start holding your hands up to stuff.  Your good at what you do no doubt, you can write, produce, and your getting good at rappin (still not as good as me tho ;)).  But everytime you do something like this and your dont get responses saying THAT WAS TOTALLY AMAZINGLY DOPE, you say you wrote it or sung it or whatever in like a minute.  Now I cud be wrong but that verse to me dont look like it was write in less than a minute.  Now I said I could be wrong and no doubt your guna say I am but you need to maybe start admitting shit wasn't wrote so quick.  Good verse tho bud, no beef, I am just stating like.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2003, 06:12:48 PM »
lol@ NIK beggin for responses by even gettin Owen to come post LOL!

TheSheriff

« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2003, 06:48:41 PM »
Tone: He didn't ask me. And I'm not saying it was the greatest ever. I enjoyed it. You got a problem with that?

I dunno who would win between you two. I don't care. I just liked that verse.