Author Topic: Straight out freestyle dissin ToNe...  (Read 696 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:Straight out freestyle dissin ToNe...
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2003, 05:09:43 PM »
yeh, just battle. I mean ToNe you aint got shit to lose on him anyway lol   u might waste some time on writin but it would decide a lot.

I will battle ToNe.......In audio...PeACe

bez

« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2003, 05:25:39 PM »
LMAO...if I actually took my time to write a keystyle, I would murder ToNe...Same goes for Bin...

ive seen the ones u "took time on" NIK lol. u CANT be serious LOL. youre HORRIBLE lol. Thiz muthafuka is like another SCY.

Really? You seen the ones i took time on? That's great buddy...Let me tell u something...I've been keystyling before this new trend of sticking 500 words in 1 bar and using a bunch of big words that NO ONE has ever heard of to make yourself sound cool...I've been keystyling before the only way you'd get a vote is if you had 7 punchlines in each bar...I've been keystyling before all the shit you see on this board today...The shit you read from me was shit that was considered dope as fuck back in the day...if I wanted too, I could easily make rhymes with the same style the keystylers today use...But I dont follow the fuckin trends...I dont give a flyin fuck about keystyle anymore...I DONT KEYSTYLE...There's no point...Tell me what the point is? Why not just do an audio battle? That's where the real skill is at...Keystylin is stupid...The people reading your verse don't even know how you intended the verse to flow...I can tell you this...All the shit I see on keystyle today has NO FLOW whatsoever...You guys put like 768889 words before the rhyming word...shit amazes me that this is what people call "dope"...whatever though...I'll say this for the last time...U wanna see me? Come see me in the audio battle section...PeACE!

Hes got a point tho.  Anybody that knows me knows I drop rhymes all the time and I read nearly all shit on this board.  Sometimes shit gets so repetitive and boring.  Instead of rhyming in a way where people can read it and understand what your a keying people gotta use huge words that they prob sit and look in a dictionary for all day long.  Shit sucks sometimes.  

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2003, 04:17:03 AM »

Really? You seen the ones i took time on? That's great buddy...Let me tell u something...I've been keystyling before this new trend of sticking 500 words in 1 bar and using a bunch of big words that NO ONE has ever heard of to make yourself sound cool...I've been keystyling before the only way you'd get a vote is if you had 7 punchlines in each bar...I've been keystyling before all the shit you see on this board today...The shit you read from me was shit that was considered dope as fuck back in the day...if I wanted too, I could easily make rhymes with the same style the keystylers today use...But I dont follow the fuckin trends...I dont give a flyin fuck about keystyle anymore...I DONT KEYSTYLE...There's no point...Tell me what the point is? Why not just do an audio battle? That's where the real skill is at...Keystylin is stupid...The people reading your verse don't even know how you intended the verse to flow...I can tell you this...All the shit I see on keystyle today has NO FLOW whatsoever...You guys put like 768889 words before the rhyming word...shit amazes me that this is what people call "dope"...whatever though...I'll say this for the last time...U wanna see me? Come see me in the audio battle section...PeACE!

itz very impressive that youre not versatile enough to use different styles LOL. As for the whole keystyle/audio shit...yur right, they 2 different thingz...u came in here and dropped a piece of shit keystyle and said how great u are at it, if it doesnt mean shit to u...then why u braggin on it? There is a point to it, like i said....keystyle/audio...2 different thingz. This is more of a thought process then audio is. Audio is more about flow then anything sumtimez...keystyle is about how creative u can get with yur words. Your words arent creative in tha LEAST. If i went into audio talkin shit, then i wouldnt pretend that it didnt mean shit to me afterwardz...that jus makes u look like and idiot lol. If u really wanna battle me in keystyle, we could. I could careless about it. I gain nuthin by beatin u...yur trash lol. As for audio, if i eva decide to spit a verse on tha board, ill battle u first...and pleaze believe...u cant see me bitch. lol@ tha Jewish rapper frum the suburbs...good luck playboy  ;)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2003, 04:51:08 AM by .:DayGoStyLz:. »

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2003, 11:46:31 AM »
Theres a diffrence between keystyle and audio, but the fact is, you rap what you write.  I agree many keys here are hard to rap, but that does not mean you cant rap sumting dope.  There are many MCs out there who have great flow, and mind blowing lyrics, lyrics that are better than most keystylers on the net, and thats a fact.  Just sumting I wanted to say, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2003, 04:17:11 PM »

itz very impressive that youre not versatile enough to use different styles LOL. As for the whole keystyle/audio shit...yur right, they 2 different thingz...u came in here and dropped a piece of shit keystyle and said how great u are at it, if it doesnt mean shit to u...then why u braggin on it? There is a point to it, like i said....keystyle/audio...2 different thingz. This is more of a thought process then audio is. Audio is more about flow then anything sumtimez...keystyle is about how creative u can get with yur words. Your words arent creative in tha LEAST. If i went into audio talkin shit, then i wouldnt pretend that it didnt mean shit to me afterwardz...that jus makes u look like and idiot lol. If u really wanna battle me in keystyle, we could. I could careless about it. I gain nuthin by beatin u...yur trash lol. As for audio, if i eva decide to spit a verse on tha board, ill battle u first...and pleaze believe...u cant see me bitch. lol@ tha Jewish rapper frum the suburbs...good luck playboy  ;)

That wasn't a keystyle...Read the title of this topic...lol@ the chinese rapper from the garbage can...good luck playgirl  ;)

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2003, 04:19:03 PM »
lol@ the chinese rapper from the garbage can

please, how weak.   ::)
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2003, 04:54:51 PM »
nik's arguments are garbage...i would rip u, something nasty
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2003, 08:32:24 PM »
nik's arguments are garbage...i would rip u, something nasty

You're sorry, now go back to your cave...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2003, 03:54:21 AM »

That wasn't a keystyle...Read the title of this topic...lol@ the chinese rapper from the garbage can...good luck playgirl  ;)

lol@ u not being able to respond to anything, but ONE small part of what i said. Because u know exactly how shitty u are at keystyle, like most of the vets here do also. Newsflash, rhyming "sick" with "dick" doesnt make u a ill lyricist anymore LOL! Also, if youre gonna argue...try not to make yourself look like an idiot....get yur facts strait. Whos Chinese? U must have gotten molested az a child or sumthin, cus u got sum serious problemz bitch LOL. But go ahead wit yur low budget azz Trick Style Recordz or whateva it is u do, and keep workin n workin at it, and maybe one day...youll suck less then u do now lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2003, 02:36:45 PM »

Newsflash, rhyming "sick" with "dick" doesnt make u a ill lyricist anymore LOL!

True...Thats why all my bars contain multis...PeACe

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2003, 11:29:58 PM »
any time u wanna battle scittles, holla at me, i would be glad to battle u, any time
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

ontherise

• 'G'
  • bringin a little graphic flavor to the board
« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2003, 05:13:23 PM »
i never saw this before now understand tone wow i feel stuid as hell bout stickin up for him well it will neva happen again oh my god thats funny he thinks he can take tone in keystyle ha ha
« Last Edit: February 15, 2003, 05:18:40 PM by ontherise »

ontherise

• 'G'
  • bringin a little graphic flavor to the board
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2003, 05:35:17 PM »
ok before i go i got one ? why is bez alway on nowiknow's dick he must really want to get a taste

TheSheriff

« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2003, 05:37:33 PM »
^^^  ::)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2003, 06:44:19 PM »
^^still mad at the Hallee thread LOL