Author Topic: Sticky: Official UEFA Euro 2012 Thread  (Read 2664 times)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: Official UEFA Euro 2012 Thread
« Reply #90 on: June 25, 2012, 02:23:02 PM »
Hopefully Portugal can do something about Spain's ball possession/dominance bullshit tactic. An early goal for Portugal would make the whole game much more interesting. I'm not worried about Germany - Italy, that's a damn classic! 8)
I hope so as well..Our midfield in Veloso, Meireles & Moutinho will work tirelessly.
lets hope so, either way one of my teams are going through just hope its portugal  8)

David Gutterman

« Reply #91 on: June 27, 2012, 11:49:37 AM »
portugal - spain. I'm watching!

Invincible

« Reply #92 on: June 27, 2012, 12:06:58 PM »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: June 27, 2012, 02:35:32 PM »
I ain't scared in the slightest. Very beatable.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: June 27, 2012, 02:36:43 PM »
Told you. Ronaldo ain't enough.

Let's go Italy! In case Germany wins...let's go Germany  :-X

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: June 27, 2012, 03:20:49 PM »
 fucking alves  :'( lets go spain i guess  :-\

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: June 27, 2012, 07:16:23 PM »
Great game by Italy. Should've ended it a long time ago. England was pathetic.

Italy is the team I'm rooting for this time. Never thought I'd say that  ;D

Italy are just shirt pulling cheating little bastards! but no excuses england are shit to many foreign cunts in our premier league!

DON'T CRY  :D
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #97 on: June 27, 2012, 11:41:54 PM »
Great game by Italy. Should've ended it a long time ago. England was pathetic.

Italy is the team I'm rooting for this time. Never thought I'd say that  ;D

Italy are just shirt pulling cheating little bastards! but no excuses england are shit to many foreign cunts in our premier league!

DON'T CRY  :D

What's your prediction for tonight Elano?

I hope we can all agree that Spain shouldn't win this again. Fuck their 1-0 performances.

Italy has impressed me, but they had their trophy in 06, and it's really time for Germany to beat the angstgegner.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 11:43:25 PM by Furor Teutonicus »

Lunatic

« Reply #98 on: June 28, 2012, 10:53:07 AM »
Disappointed with the result of course but proud of this team. Never thought we'd make the semi's and I still believe this team showed more mental toughness than any Portuguese team ever before.

We played quite well for 120 minutes and pushed Spain to the edge! We pressed them and never allowed their style to settle.

Nani had a poor game! Our midfield was great though, went toe to toe with Spain's.

Ronaldo's chance in the 90th minute was unbelievable! Wish Meireles delivered a better ball, and that Ronaldo cut inside onto his right foot.

I too am disappointed with the PK order, but it is what it is. None of us complain if that same order win it. I felt bad for Moutinho because he had a fantastic tournament, but he doesn't have a good shot and that was a poorly taken penalty.

Pepe's was surprisingly nice. Nani's was a beauty also. Alves was a very weird choice, but he was unlucky to miss. The problem with keeping your best player for 5th is risking Ronaldo doesn't even get to shoot, and that's exactly what happened. He should have shot 3rd or 4th. Not sure if this a rookie coach mistake or not.

Hats off to Patricio too, he made a GREAT save on Alonso's penalty and was very close to stopping Fabregas' as well. Unfortunate that hit the inside post.

No real complaints about Bento though, I think he coached a heck of a tournament. Can't wait for '14 qualifying to start.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

« Reply #99 on: June 28, 2012, 10:55:44 AM »
And Meho, it's quite unbelievable that you STILL think Portugal is JUST Ronaldo.

Pepe is one of the best CB's in the world, and Coentrao is a world class LB, quickly becoming one of the better at his position.

Moutinho had an unbelievable tournament and is a very underrated box to box midfielder. He is a play maker in its true form and defends well, being a ball winner despite his small frame. Meireles is another great player, and Nani is an exceptional winger.

Alves is a very good CB & Veloso a great DM as well.

We don't have big name quality at GK, RB & ST (although GK Patricio & RB Pereira had good tournaments).
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

bouli77

« Reply #100 on: June 28, 2012, 11:43:18 AM »
Almeida gave away the game. Portugal could have won had Almeida showed more composure and patience upfront. Ronaldo should have passed the ball on that 90th minute chance. it's a pity cause other than that he had had a great game. then again Spain had the most dangerous chances but couldn't capitalize on them, but Portugal played very well.

they should have never allowed Alves to take the penalty, he had had a difficult game and he wasn't very confident.

bouli77

« Reply #101 on: June 28, 2012, 01:52:12 PM »
I ain't scared in the slightest. Very beatable.

germany had potential, but weren't solid enough

Invincible

« Reply #102 on: June 28, 2012, 01:55:30 PM »
Fully deserved win for the Italians. Pirlo ran the game again and for the 1st time I was actually impressed by Ballotelli. Very tough to get past that defence also. Judging by the way both teams have played this tournament, I've got to say that the Italians are favourite to win it. Spain have been very unimpressive. I also want Italy to win as England went out to them. You can't be upset if you go out to the winners.

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #103 on: June 28, 2012, 02:38:09 PM »
I don't care who wins it, if it's not Spain

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: June 28, 2012, 02:57:01 PM »
I hate to be that guy but   ;D

Anways, Italy was nice, could surprise a lot of people on this Euro.

Also have a nice little bet going on, that was made prior to Euro start. Italy for the win.

And Meho, it's quite unbelievable that you STILL think Portugal is JUST Ronaldo.

Okay, not literally but in a way, yes. Everybody was praising Portugal and Ronaldo but you could tell from a mile aways that they just don't have what it takes to win it all.  Too many B players, not enough players with authority. Not to mention Ronaldo himself isn't a great leader.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 04:00:00 PM by Meho »