Author Topic: Escalation of War  (Read 273 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Escalation of War
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2003, 07:29:08 PM »
America's foreign policy over the last 50 years specifically was the cause of 3000 Americans dying.

^ Thats America's mistakes blowing back in their face.

Actually, Islamic fundamentalism is the cause of September 11th. The same Islamic fundamentalism that is causing problems all over the world.

The problem is that the Islamic world has  failed to become modernized. They are brainwashed at birth to believe that Islamic civilization is superior to all others and when they see the success of the west they become insanely jealous and lash out. Quite frankly, they hate us and our culture.

Lots of countries have disagreed over foreign policy, but only Muslims fly planes into skyscrapers.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2003, 07:41:03 PM by CWalker187 »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2003, 07:55:26 PM »
what has cused this islamic extremism? dont waste my time, and dont reply. Dont waste my time.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2003, 07:59:45 PM »
what has cused this islamic extremism? dont waste my time, and dont reply. Dont waste my time.

Waste your time? He brought up some good arguments, why won't you answer him...

The USA has been assholes to many cultures and people all across the world, but how come people from your religion are the only ones to respond the way they have?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2003, 11:26:45 PM »
They're the ones who have faced the brunt of the american aggression
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

TheSheriff

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2003, 11:30:45 PM »
Though I disagree with Tech as for the reason, I ask Engel this:

What do you think the reason is? Is it that Islam is an inherently evil and aggressive religion, or could it be that Muslims live in many of the poorest countries in the world. Yet, these countries also have some of the most natural resources in the world.

Also, there is the evident salient fact of Israel. A lot of Muslims hate the US because of its arming Israel. Plain and simple.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2003, 08:12:20 AM »

Islam is an inherently evil and aggressive religion