Author Topic: Meech Wells  (Read 1628 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: Meech Wells
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2012, 12:56:38 AM »
i used to play the banjo a few times in classes when i was 7, einsten

are u going to adress me as a fullfledged musician today too?

take ur L & move on, and stop embarrassing urself wit ur pathetic attempts at arguing

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2012, 01:17:37 AM »
A musician usually plays a musical instrument, especially (although not necessarily) as a profession.[1] Musicians can be classified by their roles in performing music and writing music. It's also a person who makes music a profession, anyone (professional or not) who's skilled in making music or performing music creatively, or one who composes, conducts, or performs music (especially instrumental music) is a musician

according to wiki he is a musician :D

« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2012, 01:24:25 AM »
i'm a musician too  8)

i can tap buttons & keys, and create patterns & rhythms on an AKAI-drummachine.
musician, bitches  :rock:
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 01:28:33 AM by Super Saiyan Mike Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2012, 01:35:24 AM »
i used to play the banjo a few times in classes when i was 7, einsten

are u going to adress me as a fullfledged musician today too?

Retarded

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2012, 02:16:27 AM »
if your profession is music, you're a musician.

i dunno what definition you're going by, but thats webster's dictionary definition.

« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2012, 02:18:42 AM »
disagree,  tehres a huge difference between a beatmaker and a music-producer, i dont care what ur googled wiki-defintion says.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 02:21:14 AM by Super Saiyan Mike Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2012, 02:25:59 AM »
disagree,  tehres a huge difference between a beatmaker and a music-producer, i dont care what ur googled wiki-defintion says.

In Mikes world everything makes sense to him

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2012, 02:27:17 AM »

i'm sayin, the definition of a musician in the english language is some1 who makes music...so if u dont consider rap as music, thats one thing. but if rap is music, then someone who makes rap beats is a musician.

now, if ur talkin about live instruments, thats something else. u can say he's not a live musician, but nowadays, most music is made electronically, regardless.

« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2012, 02:28:06 AM »
^come on now.
im not even an expert on Meech at all, but i assure you hes a beatmaker,
he doesnt play any instruments,, read notes,, and probly doesnt even arrange the music wit his performers in the studio (becuz he hardly even mixes his own songs, as i can tell by lookin at his credits).
dont care if he tried out the keyboards wit his dad when he was a kid.
his profession is beats - he makes beats and sends em to rappers in protools or seperate WAVE-files
through e-mails, just like 95percent of all the "producers" in teh rapgame does..

hey Will,
i know u have love-relationship wit ur favorite DPG-related "musicians", (sure thing, i'm a fan myself),
and you like to glorify their craft the best way u can,, but its time for you to start lookin at things objectively, instead of actin like a defensive groupie all the time. pathetic..
end thread
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 02:53:36 AM by Super Saiyan Mike Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2012, 02:54:04 AM »
^come on now.
im not even an expert on Meech at all, but i assure you hes a beatmaker,
he doesnt play any instruments,, read notes,, and probly doesnt even arrange the music wit his performers in the studio (becuz he hardly even mixes his own songs, as i can tell by lookin at his credits).
dont care if he tried out the keyboards wit his dad when he was a kid.
his profession is beats - he makes beats and sends em to rappers in protools or seperate WAVE-files
through e-mails, just like 95percent of all the "producers" in teh rapgame does..

hey Will,
i know u have love-relationship wit ur favorite DPG-related "musicians", (sure thing, i'm a fan myself),
and you like to glorify their craft the best way u can,, but its time for you to start lookin at things objectively
, instead of actin like a defensive groupie all the time.
end thread

Hey Mike. So post up how u KNOW Meech doesn't play instruments or read music etc.

Then I'll take your point as valid, as opposed to completely made up

« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2012, 03:00:47 AM »
i havent seen his name tied to an instrument-credit ever,, i'll use that http://www.discogs.com/artist/Meech+Wells#t=Credits_Production&q=&p=1

regardless, i dont care if i have to prove anythin to you. arguments wit you is pointless, cuz ur always riding on your neverending & defensive groupie-tendencies.  take a hike 8)

« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 03:11:33 AM by Super Saiyan Mike Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2012, 03:11:24 AM »
i havent seen his name tied to an instrument-credit ever,, i'll use that http://www.discogs.com/artist/Meech+Wells#t=Credits_Production&q=&p=1

regardless, i dont care if i have to prove anythin to you. arguments wit you is pointless, cuz ur always riding on your defensive groupie-tendencies.  take a hike 8)

Says the guy who's sucking off josef and Quaze like his life depended on it

I posted up a link explaining his strong musical background (and nowhere does it say he was a child in the studio LMAO) U came with nothing.

Also I just posted credits in the Hi 2 U thread. Educate yourself rather than posting 'thin air'

« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2012, 03:23:44 AM »
^ oh golly. did u prove that Meech Wellls  is a fullfledged musician now cuz u found his name credited once under "mixed by" or "keys by" in  a booklet? did u go through that much trouble to dig that up for me.. awwww  :-* . hey i played clarinet once in a schoolperformance back in 94. am i a musician too, Will? can i get ur stamp-of-aproval?

son ur repitivie back&fourts make u look autistic & u obvioulsy need therapy.. to make matters worse, ur 15 years older than everyone else on this forum
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 03:48:19 AM by Super Saiyan Mike Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2012, 03:35:55 AM »
^ oh golly. did u prove that Meech Wellls  is a fullfledged musician now cuz u found his name credited once under "mixed by" or "keys by" in  a booklet? did u go through that much trouble to dig that up for me.. awwww  :-* . hey i played clarinet once in a schoolperformance back in 94. am i a musician too, Will? can i get ur stamp-of-aproval?

son ur obviously autistic & u need therapy.. to make matters worse, ur 15 years older than everyone else on this forum

Lol so do I need to quote myself and say don't waste my time again?

You jumped on this thread claiming Meech isn't as good a producer as your favourite, then when people disagreed u come with that 'oh Meech aint shit, I heard he got done shoplifting coz he's a bum who can't read music or write his own name blah blah shit'

"u don't like soundscannerz as much as me I straight hate u all u mad waffle waffle ramble  :'("

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2012, 03:36:41 AM »
 Erm , regardless of the debate going on, Meech as a producer is dope as fuck! like Snoop said on "issues"(one of the best songs on that album IMO) they go together like bread an meat. They have made so many great tracks together. Not just on "No limit Top Dogg" and "The last meal" but also on "Da game is to be sold not told" plus on compilations and etc.
   Even this track is classic to me(especially compared to what snoop dose now);
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/NQESI-Hcz4s" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/NQESI-Hcz4s</a>
(from Big Tray-Deee's generals list)