Author Topic: NFL Week 1.  (Read 1378 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: NFL Week 1.
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2012, 10:43:01 AM »
patriots have to play 49ers, steelers, texans and broncos

no way they go undefeated

probably 13-3 again

Black Male

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2012, 10:56:42 AM »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2012, 12:03:34 PM »
Raiders road to 16-0 beings next weekend!
:eh:  ::)

Remember who said it lol

i see you guys going 7-9 or 6-10

that division is going to be tough this year with Peyton in it

Black Male

« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2012, 12:16:02 PM »

Remember who said it lol

I say another 8-8 season, if peyton gets injured I say the raiders take the division.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2012, 12:22:09 PM »

Remember who said it lol

I say another 8-8 season, if peyton gets injured I say the raiders take the division.

who's at RB behind McFadden?  i know that Michael Bush is gone

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2012, 10:19:44 AM »
Im Glad the Giants Lost. But If Victor Cruz doesnt drop 3 balls it might be a different game. 2 of the drops nobody was even close to him. But No matter what happened. Romo outplayed Eli and the Cowboys just looked better. They ran it well, threw it well...Did everything a little better then the Gaymen

The Best of 3 Worlds

Black Male

« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2012, 07:45:27 PM »

Remember who said it lol

who's at RB behind McFadden?  i know that Michael Bush is gone

Taiwan Jones

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2012, 08:44:50 PM »
Im Glad the Giants Lost. But If Victor Cruz doesnt drop 3 balls it might be a different game. 2 of the drops nobody was even close to him. But No matter what happened. Romo outplayed Eli and the Cowboys just looked better. They ran it well, threw it well...Did everything a little better then the Gaymen

actually Eli played a great game...take away Cruz's 3 drops and say he catches those and Eli woulda been 24/32!  he went 21/32 with a QB rating of 95.  not bad at all.

not to mention the horrible no-call in the end zone :D

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2012, 06:18:33 AM »

actually Eli played a great game...take away Cruz's 3 drops and say he catches those and Eli woulda been 24/32!  he went 21/32 with a QB rating of 95.  not bad at all.

I just said without cruz's 3 drops it could have been a different game, but u cant deny how well Romo played and by the numbers and the outcome he OUTPLAYED Eli. I dont think that this can be debated

The Best of 3 Worlds

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2012, 06:02:55 PM »
Somebody needs to get that spic an MVP award. :o

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2012, 08:00:49 PM »
lol @ saying Giants & "bad luck". Their entire march last year was based off of luck.

The Giants shouldn't have gotten past the Packers last season. The 49ers should have easily won that game & even the Superbowl was just catching break after break.

Yes, thank you.  The Giants have to be the luckiest team in the history of sports, no lie.  And i hate the 49ers but they shouldve beat that giants team.  Cant be lucky forever  8)
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2012, 08:13:17 PM »
Jets looked pretty good today, sucks to be a Packers fan though
The West is Back

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2012, 09:28:45 PM »

I just said without cruz's 3 drops it could have been a different game, but u cant deny how well Romo played and by the numbers and the outcome he OUTPLAYED Eli. I dont think that this can be debated

Numbers and outcome don't automatically render something an unarguable fact. As I stated above I think both QBs played rather equally. Romo just had an easier road with a WR that wasn't being covered so well. Romo did make some great audibles, but he also had that bonehead INT.

Regardless, my boy came out tonight after over a year of sitting and already won the comeback player of the year award. Time will tell if he can enter the MVP race. Stupid Jim Irsay.

P.S> I have the Sunday Ticket and watch every game; RG3 played incredibly well tonight, and as I predicted Drew Brees is showing himself to be a product of Payton more than an elite QB. He had big numbers because he had to throw to play catch up against a prevent defense, but he had a horrible game as I watched him. We'll see how the season turns out. But thumbs way up for Griffin.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2012, 07:51:29 PM »
I'm big on the Raiders this year. Carson got a full offseason to work with this team & get back into that elite form he was in a few years ago. If McFadden is healthy, he could be the best back in football. If Peyton didn't join that division, I'd say they were a lock for it.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2012, 11:10:03 PM »
I'm big on the Raiders this year.

good call as they just lost at home to a division rival