Author Topic: Jeezy vs rick ross and 50 Cent involved as well  (Read 1933 times)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Jeezy vs rick ross and 50 Cent involved as well
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2012, 04:30:21 PM »
Knox just did a radio interview and he had gunplays chain with em.

hitsaw

« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2012, 05:07:38 PM »
50 still fucking up the industrie,,,, NICE

bouli77

« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2012, 03:14:31 AM »
btw whats ross sales on GFID and whats jeezys on TM103  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

some boss

TM103 went gold within a month of its release while GFID took approximately the same time to go gold. same shit if you ask me.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2012, 03:35:15 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/x1gmee0Gxp4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/x1gmee0Gxp4</a>
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2012, 11:18:37 AM »
Jeezy still mad lol. I cant stand Rick Ross but truth is he didn't just take food off Jeezy's plate, he took that niggas whole platter. Remember, Jeezy was the mainstream drug dealer before Ross came along and took his place.

"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

bouli77

« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2012, 11:33:13 AM »
jeezy ain't doing too bad though... but ross is more visible through his MMG imprint.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2012, 12:23:02 PM »
As of this week Ross is only 417k sold, so Jeezy definitely got him, with or without the hype. In saying that, GFID is still the 3rd biggest selling rap album of the year.

Btw the full fight video is out now, Gunplay :laugh:
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 12:31:13 PM by dubsmith_nz »

Blood$

« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2012, 01:01:35 PM »
Knox just did a radio interview and he had gunplays chain with em.

ouch. lol

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2012, 02:42:45 PM »
As of this week Ross is only 417k sold, so Jeezy definitely got him, with or without the hype. In saying that, GFID is still the 3rd biggest selling rap album of the year.

Jeezy got 10 months ahead of him though. Right now they both gold, with Jeezy selling more. I doubt Ross will ever surpass Jeezy.

The full video clearly shows what I said. 50 Cent wasn't involved, his bodyguards/goons were. And 5 dudes jumping 1 is hardly worth comparing, especially since it looks like it lasted about 5 seconds. If anything, the video shows Gunplay in better light.

Bullshit hype, like always.

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2012, 03:49:11 PM »

Jeezy got 10 months ahead of him though. Right now they both gold, with Jeezy selling more. I doubt Ross will ever surpass Jeezy.

The full video clearly shows what I said. 50 Cent wasn't involved, his bodyguards/goons were. And 5 dudes jumping 1 is hardly worth comparing, especially since it looks like it lasted about 5 seconds. If anything, the video shows Gunplay in better light.

Are you for real? ur talking trash bro. The vid is up and fifth aint got no security guards with him... gunplay sucker punched him and got a beatdown for it, have another look. Gunplay talking all that trash on the radio, u see fifth lay into him as well. The so called "security" is Mike Knox(G Unit Philly) and hes got that smackhead gunplays chain as well.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 03:51:31 PM by BANGADOSHISH!! »

bouli77

« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2012, 04:01:18 PM »

according to the RIAA website, Ross has been certified Gold since mid september. so it took him a little more than a month to go gold, just like it took a little more than a month for jeezy to go gold for TM103. so it's pretty much the same, except that jeezy isn't all over the place like ross has been for the past few years. that being said Jeezy seems to be in the circles of people that matter, being down with Jay-Z, getting quoted by the likes of Obama, lol, i mean it means something when you think about it.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2012, 04:06:08 PM »

Are you for real? ur talking trash bro. The vid is up and fifth aint got no security guards with him... gunplay sucker punched him and got a beatdown for it, have another look. Gunplay talking all that trash on the radio, u see fifth lay into him as well. The so called "security" is Mike Knox(G Unit Philly) and hes got that smackhead gunplays chain as well.

I don't care what you call him security/bodyguard/goon. As of now, the only thing clear is that 5 dudes jumped Gunplay and he still managed to be ok. Gunplay is a known junkie, of course he's talking bs. I don't care about that. I'm just stating the facts.

I could care less if 50 punched somebody or not. If he did, fine. If he didn't, that's also fine. But the fact is, you can't tell that from the video. Fact. I'm just annoyed when people start making stuff up.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2012, 12:18:44 AM »

according to the RIAA website, Ross has been certified Gold since mid september. so it took him a little more than a month to go gold, just like it took a little more than a month for jeezy to go gold for TM103. so it's pretty much the same, except that jeezy isn't all over the place like ross has been for the past few years. that being said Jeezy seems to be in the circles of people that matter, being down with Jay-Z, getting quoted by the likes of Obama, lol, i mean it means something when you think about it.

I'm just going off the latest sales on hiphopdx. Maybe he went gold worldwide? I dunno, like I said, it's still the 3rd biggest rap album this year!

And that fight video proves Yayo is the GOAT hype man, son is hilarious. "Yeah nigga, yeah!!", almost expected his classic "Here we go nowwww!" haha

« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 01:00:12 AM by dubsmith_nz »

Eddz

« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2012, 04:06:06 AM »
I can't even tell which one is 50 in the video.

I'm not a Gunplay fan at all but he has to get some respect after this video. He gets jumped by all these dudes and is still the last one swinging. Nothing worst than a bunch of cowards jumping one guy. Bunch of pussies.

Blood$

« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2012, 10:52:06 AM »
Bangadoshish mad as fuck lol.