Author Topic: Kendrick Lamar - Good Kid M.A.A.D City (Official Discussion)  (Read 10460 times)

KrazySumwhat

Re: Kendrick Lamar - Good Kid M.A.A.D City (Official Discussion)
« Reply #225 on: October 28, 2012, 02:52:45 AM »
 I definitely agree the album starts off kinda weak then gets much better.
 i think some of the songs sound good when you listen to the whole album but if i were to just play some of the songs individually i wouldn't like it. I mean a couple tracks on there if it were my first impression of Kendrick i wouldn't be impressed. But others on the other hand  :o
 But he aint no crooked i or chino.
 Its funny where i live NOBODY ive mentioned him too, including hip hop heads has heard of him.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #227 on: October 29, 2012, 11:36:08 PM »
 Just set up a decent sound system. Man this album sounds fucking fantastic through it! too bad i live in a unit and would be a total areshole if i were to crank it loud often. Might have to get some beats by dre?

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #228 on: October 30, 2012, 04:44:29 AM »
Just set up a decent sound system. Man this album sounds fucking fantastic through it! too bad i live in a unit and would be a total areshole if i were to crank it loud often. Might have to get some beats by dre?

man... fuck these overrated, overpriced headphones. For the same cash you'll get excellent Sennheiser headphones .. much better than these toys called Beats By Dre.
you can even get one of the Pro series, probably.
Sennheiser all day everyday  8)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 04:47:20 AM by shoo »

jman91331

« Reply #229 on: October 30, 2012, 09:10:33 AM »

man... fuck these overrated, overpriced headphones. For the same cash you'll get excellent Sennheiser headphones .. much better than these toys called Beats By Dre.
Go with the beats, can't go wrong.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #230 on: October 30, 2012, 11:55:39 AM »

Beats Studio definitely

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #231 on: October 30, 2012, 04:38:27 PM »
any1 who will that money amount of money for that headphones (beats by dre) is plain retarded

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #232 on: October 30, 2012, 06:12:19 PM »

Beats Studio definitely

If you want some AWESOME headphones for a good prize get you some AKG K99's. Them babies are super comfortable, have a rich, deep and smooth sound and provide a nice listening experience to any kind of high quality music. I dont find the article anymore, but they have been voted in the top 5 of best headphones in the last decade. their motto suits them well - AKG Sounds Better. I bumped the album on my stereo and then put it on my mp3 player (which doesnt provide a good sound though) where I sport some Sony earphones. I loved the album. Then I had a listening session with my AKG's and came rainbows!
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #233 on: October 31, 2012, 01:13:56 AM »

Beats Studio definitely

If you want some AWESOME headphones for a good prize get you some AKG K99's. Them babies are super comfortable, have a rich, deep and smooth sound and provide a nice listening experience to any kind of high quality music. I dont find the article anymore, but they have been voted in the top 5 of best headphones in the last decade. their motto suits them well - AKG Sounds Better. I bumped the album on my stereo and then put it on my mp3 player (which doesnt provide a good sound though) where I sport some Sony earphones. I loved the album. Then I had a listening session with my AKG's and came rainbows!

I've had my studios now for a couple of years but I'll have to check out the AKG's when I need to re-up!

BlueSwan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #234 on: November 01, 2012, 05:59:06 AM »
OK, I'm now ready to call it a classic. I liked it from the first listen, but I didn't love all of it. However, the replay value of this is incredible. It literally justs gets better with each listen. There aren't any of those types of tracks that you tire of quickly. Quite the contrary, I now like every single track on the album. No filler, no skipping.

To me, this is easily the best hip-hop album since 2006 when Kanye released Late Registration and Game released Doctors Advocate.

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #235 on: November 01, 2012, 06:48:36 AM »
OK, I'm now ready to call it a classic. I liked it from the first listen, but I didn't love all of it. However, the replay value of this is incredible. It literally justs gets better with each listen. There aren't any of those types of tracks that you tire of quickly. Quite the contrary, I now like every single track on the album. No filler, no skipping.

To me, this is easily the best hip-hop album since 2006 when Kanye released Late Registration and Game released Doctors Advocate.

i've came back to this album and now i like it more but still not as much as most people here

MistaNova

« Reply #236 on: November 01, 2012, 07:58:29 AM »
If you do get Beats be sure to get the in-ear version. From what I've seen, read and heard the headphones break in the wierdest places and'll literally have you yelling "WTF?!" when it does.

Personally I've always used skullcandy headphones. They're bass is a lot better than most headphones (IMHO), sound's pretty great and you'll still be able to afford going to the doctors after you buy one.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #237 on: November 01, 2012, 10:48:06 AM »

hes actually right i have beats studios and i had some sennheisers u get richer truer tones when you use the sennheiser

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #238 on: November 01, 2012, 10:48:57 AM »
those monster Ncredibles are pretty dope too but i cant get over the fact nick cannon endorsed em.

i sold mines

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #239 on: November 02, 2012, 02:13:07 PM »
If you do get Beats be sure to get the in-ear version. From what I've seen, read and heard the headphones break in the wierdest places and'll literally have you yelling "WTF?!" when it does.

Personally I've always used skullcandy headphones. They're bass is a lot better than most headphones (IMHO), sound's pretty great and you'll still be able to afford going to the doctors after you buy one.

Skullcandys lol, I had some of those about 5 years ago and gave them to my homie, straight ass cheeks.

I've had my studios for 2 years and havent come close to breaking.