Author Topic: LOL The Homies Been Chillin With Roscoe  (Read 843 times)

Chuck Amorelli

Re: LOL The Homies Been Chillin With Roscoe
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2012, 07:34:28 PM »
FUCK CHINKS

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2012, 01:19:20 PM »
One of my boys goes to the same studio that roscoe does. I kicked it with him once, we went to one of his shows. It shocked me cause nobody actually came to see him, we were the only people that came and we were in VIP (which was just an upstairs area with wooden tables lol) with him. We did a show at the same spot a few years ago and packed the shit up and we hardly have any buzz and it was way out in the Valley. Made me kinda feel sorry for dude, he was cool though, a little weird though...

Webbers?

bouli77

« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2012, 01:53:38 PM »
My problem with a lot of these artist is that thy are so damn uneducated on the business. I've functioned with a lot of these old school cats and a lot of these newer cats. I'm sitting here thinking I'm going to get some game on the industry and there looking to me like what's the move to make.

yeah I mean you have rappers with platinum status that are dead broke (like kurupt and why he went back to tha row) and you have local rappers that are financially set. the business part of the rap game is essential if you're somewhat underground.

Blood$

« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2012, 12:29:04 PM »
so did Roscoe really do all those other substances and not smoke any weed?

Black Male

« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2012, 05:42:02 AM »
One of my boys goes to the same studio that roscoe does. I kicked it with him once, we went to one of his shows. It shocked me cause nobody actually came to see him, we were the only people that came and we were in VIP (which was just an upstairs area with wooden tables lol) with him. We did a show at the same spot a few years ago and packed the shit up and we hardly have any buzz and it was way out in the Valley. Made me kinda feel sorry for dude, he was cool though, a little weird though...

Webbers?

Yeah

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2012, 11:05:54 AM »

Webbers?

Yeah

dope...klientel performed there the other night, came on before suga free. shit was pretty packed